The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she (and others) would get an investment purchase once in a while and it would be a big deal, as it should be. That’s where the common ground was for me. Now it’s constant, the ads are paying off. Her mates are the same, they’ve gone from regular mums with the odd treat to spoilt housewives. Not so relatable these days.
Wasn’t that long ago when she was stood in a H&M changing room with daughter in her pushchair begging H&M to send her some free tit.

Reactions: 9
They are all at it again, sharing the same post about the racism that has been directed to members of the England football teams

its all so in the moment.
Instahuns would do good to remember that commitment is still doing something way past when the idea sprang into your head.

Reactions: 5
More designer shoes today!
This woman is unbearably vain. Who shows expensive designer shoes at a time when people are struggling etc. Ignorant cow!

She selling off her "free tit" on the second row Instagram account tomorrow I think it is. There's greed for ya!

I remember her wearing this dress.
I can’t believe she sells the freebies and doesn’t give any of the proceeds to charity! Greedy cow!

Last edited:
This woman is unbearably vain. Who shows expensive designer shoes at a time when people are struggling etc. Ignorant cow!

I can’t believe she sells the freebies and doesn’t give any of the proceeds to charity! Greedy cow!
I notice a lot more of this gang are showing off sharing their new possessions recently, they seem to be getting investment bits weekly! Insta is obviously lucrative. Don’t swipe up!

Reactions: 3
I notice a lot more of this gang are showing off sharing their new possessions recently, they seem to be getting investment bits weekly! Insta is obviously lucrative. Don’t swipe up!
that literally is the moral of the story. Never ever swipe up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Vile on so many levels.
She is so grabby.
Interesting that she’s promoting a swipe up for a fake version of the boots she has just been gifted b

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine taking your partner away for their birthday and filming pretty much every single second. Why couldn’t she just enjoy the time with him…. Put her phone away

Imagine taking your partner away for their birthday and filming pretty much every single second. Why couldn’t she just enjoy the time with him…. Put her phone away
Every day is a photo opportunity for her. I am still amazed at just how much she poses with the walks in front of the camera! Cringe! I wish her hubby would wear something different to the cutoffs and stripes T-shirt too.

Reactions: 2
It’s so cringe! But also so ‘look at me everyone! Look at my expensive clothes and break away. Look at me and feel envious! Bask in my success and greatness!’

She’s as subtle as a brick through a window.

She filmed it because she has some for of commercial relationship with the hotel. The constant tagging and sharing details about the hotel. Then life with Ivy coco is also there. There were clearly giving freebies to the instahuns

Reactions: 2
It’s when she walks and then turns and continues to walk backwards whilst looking in to the camera smirking that gets meS
bleeping embarrassing

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She filmed it because she has some for of commercial relationship with the hotel. The constant tagging and sharing details about the hotel. Then life with Ivy coco is also there. There were clearly giving freebies to the instahuns
Not shown on her stories as an #ad or #pr but 100% it’s a freebie.

Not shown on her stories as an #ad or #pr but 100% it’s a freebie.
It has to be. She’s a bleeping instagrammer and her “hubby” is a personal trainer and she’s prancing around as if she was a multi millionaire with Chanel, manolos. She can’t afford the half of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed that Pan and Ivy coco are no longer following mum life styled (she’s following them) have they fallen out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.