The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I saw Pan in a MLS post very recently though 🤔 these three are all very similar!

Waiting for her to pipe up following the lifewithivycoco outburst
Unless she learnt from being all defensive last time

also did anyone else see the video of her playing all dumb pretending she didn’t know lifewithivycoco was going to be at the hotel
It really made me cringe, she is a crap actor and even worse liar
She isn’t cute and ditsy so playing it was a complete fail

Reactions: 9
Waiting for her to pipe up following the lifewithivycoco outburst
Unless she learnt from being all defensive last time

also did anyone else see the video of her playing all dumb pretending she didn’t know lifewithivycoco was going to be at the hotel
It really made me cringe, she is a crap actor and even worse liar
She isn’t cute and ditsy so playing it was a complete fail
I missed this. Were they pretending not to be in a gifted hotel and coincidentally bumping into each other??

I remeber dress like a mum 'bumping' into the Hoopers on a non declared Mark Warner holiday - so fake!!!!

Ohhh just seen what you mean now

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Translation: this cafe paid no heed to my z list influencer requests during a peak time in service so I am shaming them 🙄

Probably cross that they didn’t recognise her and offer a freebie or discount. I used to like Debbie but this level of entitlement is off the charts.

And as for ‘they wasn’t’

GOOD GRIEF

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Translation: this cafe paid no heed to my z list influencer requests during a peak time in service so I am shaming them 🙄

Probably cross that they didn’t recognise her and offer a freebie or discount. I used to like Debbie but this level of entitlement is off the charts.

And as for ‘they wasn’t’

GOOD GRIEF
Can’t believe a woman who gets so much for free has given a bad review to a cafe!! What is wrong with this woman?!

Reactions: 17
Can’t believe a woman who gets so much for free has given a bad review to a cafe!! What is wrong with this woman?!
Agreed. This is disgraceful behaviour. She could do a lot of damage to this small business because 'they wasn't very accommodating'. FFS.

Reactions: 13
So entitled. Very happy to show off her Rolex though this morning… 😂 I assume it’s real, otherwise tagging a fake one to @rolex is beyond mortifying/beggy.

She wants to have her cake and eat it (for free of course!)

ETA: ‘They wasn’t very accommodating’ Give me strength 🙄

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she meant that while her kids were running feral they got complaints and Pan didn't like or perhaps she didn't like the fact that they didn't recognise her when she walked in the cafe?? :unsure: 😂 😂

Reactions: 15
I detest the way she speaks and to slag off a little cafe for not being ‘very accommodating’ after the 18 months the hospitality industry has had and when they’re probably still struggling just to stay open says everything we need to know about this selfish, entitled twit.

Reactions: 16

And as for ‘they wasn’t’

GOOD GRIEF
Totally out of order!!!

Reactions: 4
I might try and get a freebie gym session with hubby and slag him off when he’s not accommodating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is awful. Accepting £1000’s of freebies on a monthly basis. Yet gives a 200 follow cafe a bad review. I think that is a perfect reflection of the person she is.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.