The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked at her post from yesterday asking whether she should change her profile pic!, just bleeping change it if you want to, why ask?? Obviously wants everyone to say how wonderful she is!! duck me, they all need/love the glory don't they! I'm so glad I don't follow half of these influencers anymore, I just look when I can be bothered, which then pisses me off 😂

Reactions: 11
She really thinks she’s something…. That Aveda photo shoot was cringe!
I thought the same. I don’t think I have come across a group of people who are so utterly self absorbed as these instagrammers are. The posing actually baffles me. Maybe it’s a confidence thing but I cannot ever imagine looking into a camera like they do. 🤢

Reactions: 3
I think it's definitely a confidence thing and slightly "in love with yourself" and liking the sound of your own voice with these Grammers. Most people hate hearing themselves on camera/video, so I can only imagine they've been told how wonderful they are & it just runs away with them. All probably desperate to be the next presenter on This Morning or Loose Women 😂 😂 Heaven forbid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
PR event =freebie! A day in the life of an influencer, don't pay for a thing!!

I know, how can they seriously call that work! Getting nails done = free!, having lunch = free!, got some new campaign coming up = more free tit!
BORE OFF!1 GLAD YOU GOT CAUGHT IN THE RAIN IN YOUR SILLY LONG DRESS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stupid witch has blocked me 😂

I called her out after the tea room debacle and also asked her why she had it in for small businesses. She replied that she didn't and that the woman served the people in front of her but wouldn't serve her the scones. Anyway I wasn't following her anyway, that ship sailed years ago, I think she is hideous but just went to check on this dress and can't see any of her posts.

Pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Stupid witch has blocked me 😂

I called her out after the tea room debacle and also asked her why she had it in for small businesses. She replied that she didn't and that the woman served the people in front of her but wouldn't serve her the scones. Anyway I wasn't following her anyway, that ship sailed years ago, I think she is hideous but just went to check on this dress and can't see any of her posts.

Pathetic.
Me too , I called her out and she blocked me . Had a reply from the tea rooms & she was basically lying , clearly p off that she didn’t get her own way .
like you I no longer follow this shallow selfish thoughtless individual

Reactions: 5
She just wants free stuff and to shop for a living! She’s so smug! 😑 I remember her in the H&M changing rooms shamelessly tagging them in the hope of a freebie. The downfall of the influencer and exposure of their endlessly vacuous ways cannot come soon enough…

Reactions: 8
She just wants free stuff and to shop for a living! She’s so smug! 😑 I remember her in the H&M changing rooms shamelessly tagging them in the hope of a freebie. The downfall of the influencer and exposure of their endlessly vacuous ways cannot come soon enough…
Completely agree & nothing to be smug about. She has a filthy house - if she spent less time on her phone she could tidy that quickly. Also she’s skint, not on holiday, probably can’t afford it. She’s not as special as she thinks she is. Must annoy her watching DMBL40 on holiday. But DMBL40 works her ass off and is marginally more likeable if you don’t mind being shouted at. Goodness they’re all a bit messed up aren’t they???

Reactions: 6
Completely agree & nothing to be smug about. She has a filthy house - if she spent less time on her phone she could tidy that quickly. Also she’s skint, not on holiday, probably can’t afford it. She’s not as special as she thinks she is. Must annoy her watching DMBL40 on holiday. But DMBL40 works her ass off and is marginally more likeable if you don’t mind being shouted at. Goodness they’re all a bit messed up aren’t they???
I agree! They mustn’t have that much disposable income. DMBL40 is in St Lucia! I did quite like DMBL40 at first but the face pulling and stealth showing off bugs me now. I still follow her though 🙈 Her hubby is a banker I think so obviously a big earner unlike Pan’s hubby who is a personal trainer (stay at home dad more like). I do hope Mataram sends him some new shorts and t-shirts soon though as I’m sure he wears the same things every day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree! They mustn’t have that much disposable income. DMBL40 is in St Lucia! I did quite like DMBL40 at first but the face pulling and stealth showing off bugs me now. I still follow her though 🙈 Her hubby is a banker I think so obviously a big earner unlike Pan’s hubby who is a personal trainer (stay at home dad more like). I do hope Mataram sends him some new shorts and t-shirts soon though as I’m sure he wears the same things every day 😂
Yup!! You’re on the ball. I say to my friends if you date a personal trainer you’ll be in Nando’s for the rest of your life!!! Urghhhhhh. I think Pan person is knowing there’s no ££££ coming from anywhere soon - so Nando’s for her with a money off voucher 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.