The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debbies latest try on is doing rae feather clothing brand no favours, she looks awful in them

Anyone else getting the impression that Ole’ Beggy is slightly miffed to not being getting a freebie from Love My Sofa this time around?

Last time they gifted her that hideous red snuggler that looks suspiciously like it’s chenille but her tone when saying ‘I will be given a discount if I choose to proceed’ comes across as just a liiiiiittle bit peeved 😬

I’m sure it’s been said before but she’s a classic “is she stylish or just slim?”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's fortunate that she's slim so a lot of items look nice, but as with all these influencers, they only show what actually suits them really and when you go to the shops to look, most clothing items are tit material and I personally don't bother buying.

Reactions: 4
She is a top scab - always begging for freebies and then selling them off. So glad I don’t follow her anymore.

I did see that and thought exactly the same, that some of these were freebies then she's selling off? Surely this shouldn't be allowed??

Reactions: 5
I wonder if @silkadesigns knows she's selling off both the dresses that were gifted to her. If this doesn't show people what a bunch of money grabbing arseholes these influencers are then nothing will. If brands still wanna gift expensive gear and have it sold off for monetary gain then they really must be stupid. Wonder if Debbie pays her taxes?

Reactions: 9
Pretty deplorable. All the instahuns were ‘loving’ sikadesigns dresses when supporting BLM was in fashion.
Now they are flogging the dresses gifted for free.

• Angry
  • Sick
Pretty deplorable. All the instahuns were ‘loving’ sikadesigns dresses when supporting BLM was in fashion.
Now they are flogging the dresses gifted for free.
Just came on to say the same! They were all getting over excited about Sika and now they’re flogging them a year on 🙄. BLM was just another bandwagon for them.

I normally swing from being bemused and angry about how vacuous and grabby the influencers are but this has made me sad. The whole thing of selling the Sika dresses when at the time making a big thing of BLM is truly horrible. At the very least I would she will donate proceeds of the Sika dresses to an appropriate charity but that's me being naive isn't it?!

Reactions: 8
New Hermes slides......she's doing alright!!
I remember when she (and others) would get an investment purchase once in a while and it would be a big deal, as it should be. That’s where the common ground was for me. Now it’s constant, the ads are paying off. Her mates are the same, they’ve gone from regular mums with the odd treat to spoilt housewives. Not so relatable these days.

Reactions: 7
They are just saleswomen. Wrapped up in an image pretending they are your mates. Debbie’s ‘message of the day’ is a ploy to make her followers think she has their well-being at heart. The stories of the messy house makes you think that she’s relatable.

it’s all an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.