The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s because her husband said she’s got a face like a frying pan. I know it sounds like a mean joke but this is a genuine answer. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.
Well, I wasn't expecting that answer 😂😂😂 thanks, have been wondering about that for absolutely ages

Reactions: 3
God she looks like a tight knob in that reek. Wtf does she think she is? Beyoncé? Halle herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they're now having a garden room, is this an #ad, or maybe a #gift, or just that they're rolling in money courtesy of all the sheeple swiping up and are paying for it themselves.

Reactions: 1
Why do they all think ow that they sell their soul to insta that makes them models? The state of her and the others in Sketch last night prancing around. It is embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They all totally love themselves and think they are the bees knees wheh all together .. it made me cringe 😂

It’s so fake. They make a huge show of being out. It’s clearly not at all spontaneous and so stage.
Plus you’ve got the ultimate hang on ‘Pascale Banks’ who has tagged onto this lot. She has to be the most monotone person I’ve ever come across.

It’s so fake. They make a huge show of being out. It’s clearly not at all spontaneous and so stage.
Plus you’ve got the ultimate hang on ‘Pascale Banks’ who has tagged onto this lot. She has to be the most monotone person I’ve ever come across.
She’s so dull and now needs to make a living prancing around

Reactions: 2
Ballet and theatre???? That's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard today. She's the least cultured person on the earth. She's never been to an opera or ballet in her life.
I really hope someone asks what their favourites are 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is the garden room free? Using her savings sorry she corrected herself - some of her savings. A whole year of little or no with for the hubby as she calls him must have obliterated their savings.

I bet they had a bounce back loan which has paid for it 🙄 which should have gone to people genuinely struggling not to keep the Pan in new trainers

Reactions: 3
Back with her twice the size sister in law. They’re both unattractive and unappealing and their stupid idea doesn’t work!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.