The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the annaedit brought similar in black so must be some silly influencer trend. Defo more money than sense

Omg.. this is more money than sense if she actually bought them. They are ugly for a start and I’m sure Zara have dupes which looks like them. 😱
ive got a pair like that i picked up when my sandals become agony and i could walk no further in them on holiday.
Got them from one of those beach ware shops in Spain. i think they were about €7 ..she was robbed !
i use them for the garden now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Long time lurker here, never posted before but those sandals have riled me. There is no way that The Row would gift her, she’s way way too downmarket for them. She’s bought them herself and must be making a lot of money from the hundreds of swipe ups every week to afford a pair of £725 flip-flops. What pisses me off are the fawning “you deserve it for working so hard hun” comments from her followers. So sick of her talking about what long hours she works and how demanding her ‘job’ is. She’s taking photos to put on an app, not working down a bleeping coal mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here, never posted before but those sandals have riled me. There is no way that The Row would gift her, she’s way way too downmarket for them. She’s bought them herself and must be making a lot of money from the hundreds of swipe ups every week to afford a pair of £725 flip-flops. What pisses me off are the fawning “you deserve it for working so hard hun” comments from her followers. So sick of her talking about what long hours she works and how demanding her ‘job’ is. She’s taking photos to put on an app, not working down a bleeping coal mine.
Absolutely bang on 🙌🏾

Reactions: 2
She's doing it again, chain at the front. Does she not get what the chain is there for?? :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2021-03-28 at 17.24.20.png

Am guessing she can afford all the treats she feels she deserves by flogging the gifted cothing.

Reactions: 4
£725 for a pair of flip flops. In a pandemic! I'm done
Deluded and they are disgusting
I can’t believe she would part with that considering she never purchased a new pram for her kids. Always second hand! She must have gone up in the world- big time!

Reactions: 3
Manolo’s with the tracksuit
She has to be kidding
Trying to be so alternative and getting it so wrong.

how can you ruin manolos?

Reactions: 2
Manolo’s with the tracksuit
She has to be kidding
Trying to be so alternative and getting it so wrong.

how can you ruin manolos?
How are they the best investment ever when it is an ad??? That says to me she is being paid to say how great they are? Or perhaps I am missing something 🤔

How are they the best investment ever when it is an ad??? That says to me she is being paid to say how great they are? Or perhaps I am missing something 🤔
Yeah hardly an investment, unless she means the investment was taking the picture?

I would describe them as a luxury item. They have all lost the plot I feel

Reactions: 1
Hello! Long time lurker here. Does anyone know why she calls herself the fashionable PAN? Is pan code for something?

Hello! Long time lurker here. Does anyone know why she calls herself the fashionable PAN? Is pan code for something?
I think it’s because her husband said she’s got a face like a frying pan. I know it sounds like a mean joke but this is a genuine answer. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think it’s because her husband said she’s got a face like a frying pan. I know it sounds like a mean joke but this is a genuine answer. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.
No you're absolutely right. That's exactly the reason she says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.