The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i normally don't mind debbie but that's not on. she's not entitled to the handle and if, as she said, she changed it from debbiele to the fashionable pan then surely that's her fault.

Reactions: 2
Quite amusingly the account she keeps tagging wanting “her” handle back has made one post in April , follows 23 accounts & has 11 followers ... can imagine pan is raging it’s an inactive account

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's either got to forget about it, or go for debbielee (with 2 ee's) or like above, I mean why so desperate to change?? Does she think now that it sounds pathetic or what!!?? Probably realises that she's not Fashionable!!

Reactions: 3
I have to unfollow her after yesterday! Her stories were constant swipe ups..must be making up for lost times as apparently her followers said they couldn’t see her stories. I really hate those black trousers with the split in the middle! I agree her dress sense was much better when she first started out.

Reactions: 5
WTF is this?? 😵

Screenshot 2021-03-23 at 11.52.18.png

Edited to add, I don't usually dislike Debbie's style on the whole, but this looks like an outfit a toddler would pick to dress up in while staying at their Nan's house for the weekend, it's just bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
WTF is this?? 😵

View attachment 495481

Edited to add, I don't usually dislike Debbie's style on the whole, but this looks like an outfit a toddler would pick to dress up in while staying at their Nan's house for the weekend, it's just bizarre.
Lately her choices look very confusing, it’s all a bit of a mess...... I too used to like what she wore but these last few months she’s lost herself. Your quote about being Nans house made me spit out my tea, but your soooo accurate. She does look like that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Andy Pandy 😬

(My friend bought this blouse and sent it back because that’s what she felt she looked like!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.