The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s advertising a 279 makeup bag.... like Debbie that’s not something you could ever afford to buy so why try to shell it to your followers when you get it for free.
Another insta flogger had this bag/box and I couldn’t believe the price when I checked it out! Annoys the hell out of me that these small companies do this 😡 but I bet if I asked for a discount they would say no🙄

Reactions: 2
I have dm Sweaty Betty on Instagram and had a response, still waiting for Next to reply.
I pointed out that her continued flouting of lockdown rules was damaging to there Brand and isn’t going unnoticed.

Reactions: 4
She’s blocked me last summer because I pointed out her blatant disregard for the rules! How is she breaking them now???
Travelling way out of her area for her ‘photos against a wall ‘ nonsense ... Sunday she seemed to think it was absolutely fine to travel to Greenwich 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So she is an Ambassador for Sweaty Betty but also spruiks other leisurewear brands for John Lewis. If I was from Sweaty Betty's PR I wouldn't be happy with this arrangement.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Your not supposed to leave your area, so in her case Kent. Unless you go to work ( work you can’t do at home and not Photos for outfits) No jollies to London allowed. Why don’t any of them understand that, they can’t play the card they didn’t know. It’s been published for weeks
She lives in London. Bexley is a London borough

Her husbands Valentine post is humiliating and condescending!! I think he’s absolutely vile, he thinks he’s so much better than her, I sense control issues in their relationship

Which is about a 10 minute drive from where she lives
Someone is getting defensive. It’s more than 10 mins FYI
She shouldn’t be travelling to Greenwich. End of. There are plenty of parks and open space where she lives. Not sure why you are defending this

Someone is getting defensive. It’s more than 10 mins FYI
She shouldn’t be travelling to Greenwich. End of. There are plenty of parks and open space where she lives. Not sure why you are defending this
Seems to be the only thing Mushy has posted is defence of the Pan. Innnnnterestinggggg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
At least hide your profile if you're going to come on tattle and try and defend yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone see her on good morning Britain? I thought Bens comment to her was appalling!!
yes it was one if those times where you start saying something and then realise how bad it must sound!
Im sure he didnt mean it offensively...I mean kung fu films sound and actors talking were always out of sink..just a very poor choice of phrase to use when one of the panel was of Asian ethnicity.

Reactions: 2
For the first time ever I have dm'd an instagrammer! To expect teachers to "summer school" children when they have been educating throughout these testing times is doing my head in. What about the fact that they would then have even more time away from their own children and the family that they have had to stay away from? If you want to put your children into a "club" for the holidays so be it but to expect professionals that quite honestly have been working their guts off is so not fair. Is it not bad enough that they are expected to go back into the classroom seeing approx. 150 students a day without any offer of early vaccination putting themselves at risk good enough? Sorry - rant over. Bet she blocks me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.