The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't seem to get we're in one of the worse national emergencies of our times. Her response to home schooling (and the poor teacher), scaring people to go panic buying over Christmas, breaking the roles for the baby shower she hosted, breaking the rules for that silly dress-up thing with her sister-in-law just shows how she doesn't take any of it seriously. She had scant regard for how her actions will impact others. Awful role model for her kids

Reactions: 8
She doesn't seem to get we're in one of the worse national emergencies of our times. Her response to home schooling (and the poor teacher), scaring people to go panic buying over Christmas, breaking the roles for the baby shower she hosted, breaking the rules for that silly dress-up thing with her sister-in-law just shows how she doesn't take any of it seriously. She had scant regard for how her actions will impact others. Awful role model for her kids
exactly....is it just total ignorance/stupidity or selfishness?

Reactions: 3
I cannot get my head around her giving the teacher feedback about emotional support for the parents.
She’s taking this piss I assume?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow so inconsiderate. Teachers are literally on the frontline, many are are so scared of catching covid and passing it onto their families but who cares. As long as debbie gets the support from the frontline workers . She's so obtuse, selfish and ridiculous.
View attachment 388049
I was in shock about this. The teachers are providing support for her children plus children who are attending school and now they also need to be emotional support for the parents?!? Seriously, get a grip. We are all finding this tough (at home with 2 kids homeschooling, working full time job whilst hubby is still out at work full time) but I would never expect the teachers to hold my hand through it. I know what is best for my mental health and that of my children, if I can't do it all then that's it, I don't need the teacher telling me that's ok. It truly is mind blowing.

She is the definition of passive aggressive - Passive-aggressive people regularly exhibit resistance to requests or demands from family and other individuals often by procrastinating, expressing sullenness, or acting stubborn.
Its like that was written about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow literally no words for this self centred obnoxious fool ... also her asking people to swipe up on the All Saints leather jacket , ok she made a joke about Botox , but she was serious.
living up to your name Beggy Lee 😡

Reactions: 3
I cannot get my head around her giving the teacher feedback about emotional support for the parents.
She’s taking this piss I assume?
Imagine that? There you are a teacher, firstly having to teach the like of her kids, but secondly, having to listen to Debbie Le telling you that you need to support the likes of her and her pathetic husband. As if they don't have enough to do? And then as if that's not enough she takes to her social media account to brag and smugly announce that she's done that!! I hope she's taken some serious tit for this stunt, cos she deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought how bad were those stories about sending the teacher some feedback about she wanting emotional support from the teacher with a tit little smirk she did FFS!!!!! I missed her yesterday stories did she talk bad about the teacher on stories??
Her kids are feral and her child needs supervision for his live lessons which says it all really 🙄

Mind blowing!!!! I think the teacher must need emotional support having her kid in her class!!
I actually know the children and they are not feral. Far from it actually.

Well I stand corrected if you know them - but her stories of the children do them no favours! It’s actually not fair on them.

Reactions: 4
this makes it even worse. She’s not only overexposing them on social media,she’s painting them in a terrible light. All kids have their moments but the way she shows them is that they’re awful!

Reactions: 5
Well the stories she tells about what they do, and what she shows certainly points to them being "difficult" to handle. I mean do we all remember the coffee shop debacle?, where people were getting up and moving away because of her children. There were also several occasions where they were eating out somewhere and the pan regularly used to get the hump with the way people would look at her. I mean we've all been there with little ones who won't behave but this is another level. If you know your children get bored and start to misbehave then keep coffee shop visits short. Don't sit there for hours on end and get annoyed when the other customers get up and move.

Reactions: 2
From what she showed of the kids recently I thought they seemed quite sweet. They were interested and engaged in their work which is half the battle. But she literally moaned from day one like she was the most hard done by. She has a great set up and some people are genuinely suffering. Yesterday she was so busy and had the kids all to herself but still managed the numerous link ups and outfit changes...and a make up session! Wish I actually had the time!

Reactions: 5
Well if you know them then you must know her. If you know her are you here to report back or here because you agree with the points being made? Obviously ypu don't with regard to the children.

Well if you know them then you must know her. If you know her are you here to report back or here because you agree with the points being made? Obviously ypu don't with regard to the children.
So if they know the children, then as you say must know her ... probably the sister in law who repeatedly broke lockdown rules with her for ‘work’ 🤔 being patronised on a regular basis and made to look absolutely ridiculous in sparkly leggings etc , or possibly one of the ‘baby shower ‘ idiots 🙄 ... seriously wouldn’t admit to knowing her or trying to justify anything she does !

Yes would agree with that
She is a big child herself. Only interested in herself, its all about me, me, me
Totally. He seems like a good guy, I also follow him and he genuinely enjoys spending time with his kids. Debbie sees them all as commodities in her money making machine. I mean who bakes on the floor.....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.