The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened?
When she was talking on tv the sound was out of sync with her lips moving and Ben Shepherd said she looked like a badly duped Kung fu film!! I’m not her biggest fan but actually really felt sorry for her that a reference to her culture was brought into the discussion when it was completely irrelevant to the actual topic

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For the first time ever I have dm'd an instagrammer! To expect teachers to "summer school" children when they have been educating throughout these testing times is doing my head in. What about the fact that they would then have even more time away from their own children and the family that they have had to stay away from? If you want to put your children into a "club" for the holidays so be it but to expect professionals that quite honestly have been working their guts off is so not fair. Is it not bad enough that they are expected to go back into the classroom seeing approx. 150 students a day without any offer of early vaccination putting themselves at risk good enough? Sorry - rant over. Bet she blocks me.
She basically doesn't want to spend any time with her kids and wants free childcare. It is for no ones benefit except the lazy Pan's. How can you be off galivanting with your mates if you have kids to mind.

Reactions: 8
She basically doesn't want to spend any time with her kids and wants free childcare. It is for no ones benefit except the lazy Pan's. How can you be off galivanting with your mates if you have kids to mind.
In fairness that's not what she actually said or implied and I'm no fan of hers by any means. She came accross with some very valid points.

Oh really I don’t watch it... what was she chatting about?
Whether there should be summer schools or not.

In fairness that's not what she actually said or implied and I'm no fan of hers by any means. She came accross with some very valid points.

Whether there should be summer schools or not.
Of course she didn’t say it but she’s very vocal about minding/home schooling her children.

Of course she didn’t say it but she’s very vocal about minding/home schooling her children.
Does she have a blog? Or just the insta page? She keeps referring to being behind with work but all I can see that they do is take pics for the gram/ads, can’t be that hard? She has it a lot easier than most IMO!

Reactions: 3
Someone is getting defensive. It’s more than 10 mins FYI
She shouldn’t be travelling to Greenwich. End of. There are plenty of parks and open space where she lives. Not sure why you are defending this
I’m not defending someone I don’t know I’m just telling you I live where she is and it’s literally 10-12 min drive

For the first time ever I have dm'd an instagrammer! To expect teachers to "summer school" children when they have been educating throughout these testing times is doing my head in. What about the fact that they would then have even more time away from their own children and the family that they have had to stay away from? If you want to put your children into a "club" for the holidays so be it but to expect professionals that quite honestly have been working their guts off is so not fair. Is it not bad enough that they are expected to go back into the classroom seeing approx. 150 students a day without any offer of early vaccination putting themselves at risk good enough? Sorry - rant over. Bet she blocks me.
Could not agree more! Don’t have kids if you don’t want to care for them.

Could not agree more! Don’t have kids if you don’t want to care for them.
Either the pan herself or the “hubby”
No other activity only on this thread
I’ve never defended the pan... I have said I know the children and they are not feral. I don’t know the parents, never spoke to them but I know the children and I don’t think it’s fair for people to comment on a child.
And because I know where she lives because I also live there I know it’s a 10-12 min drive to Greenwich.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I couldn’t agree with you more

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t agree with you more
Did you get a reply from her?

Did you get a reply from her?

Holy crap, if that Ganni coat with the awful ruffled collar isn't a one season wonder I don't know what is, am betting that'll be sold on pretty soon.

Reactions: 2
I have read through this thread and have to totally agree with everything that’s been said. He outfit choices sometimes are horrible everything just hangs off her and just doesn’t look good, the constantly moaning about her kids during lockdown was insensitive to everyone. She doesn’t have a full time job she takes photos ffs she was in a far better position than most. And finally I get the impression her husband doesn’t really like her 🤣

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it really rude that she keeps tagging her old Instagram handle? Sounds like she’s trying to pressure the current owner into letting her have it back? Poor @debbiele must be so confused 🤦‍♀️
As she calls your Man her hubbie she could go with DebbieGrainger. Poor DebbieLe must be pissed off with all these random Pan followers clicking on her insta account. Pan your begging and bullying have no shame.

Reactions: 5
I really really REALLY hope that Debbie Lee doesn’t give the handle back to her. Tagging her all the time is classic Pan behaviour- just keep begging and nagging and being a pain until she gives in. Why doesn’t she go for @beggielee - it’s just perfect for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, that's what she's trying to do - bully or intimidate that woman into letting her have that handle. That is so bloody out of order to keep tagging her.

And I am pleased to see that her story views have gone done. GOOD. Take the hint you rude, beggy, lockdown breaking idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.