The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if you know them then you must know her. If you know her are you here to report back or here because you agree with the points being made? Obviously ypu don't with regard to the children.
Just because I know the kids doesn’t mean I know the parents....

Had to laugh at her swipe up today talking about her "favourite " brands in Next and used the incorrect name a couple of times Select Femme instead of Selected Femme. Couldnt be too much of a favourite if you dont even know what they are called :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had to laugh at her swipe up today talking about her "favourite " brands in Next and used the incorrect name a couple of times Select Femme instead of Selected Femme. Couldnt be too much of a favourite if you dont even know what they are called :)
Do your research Debbie, make sure you know exactly what you are selling. It is your job!!!!

Reactions: 1
Tbh I’m rocking this look most days but by my own admission I’m no stylist/fashion guru, just stuck in the house homeschooling 😂 the socks and sandals is a massive no from me!

Reactions: 4
Yes let go all the times you broke the covid rules! She is such a selfish person!!!!

Reactions: 5
There’s probably some app that she uses that generates these daily messages. It’s an absolute load of bollocks everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm confused as to where she's been today. Aren't we supposed to be staying close to home.

And funnily enough Anna brem Wilson has a video of her kid in the exact same place doing the same today 🤔

And funnily enough Anna brem Wilson has a video of her kid in the exact same place doing the same today 🤔
ok hers was clearer! you could see the Maritime museum at Greenwich oppsite..then they were in the Greenwich foot tunnel..lools like they were possibly at island gardens?

The thing which absolutely gets my goat with her is that she often fails to declare ads and gifts and affiliate links. Stories today - Sweaty Betty obviously a gift/ad, and also true of whatever else there was. And then she had a swipe up with #afflink in white on a white background which is deliberately misleading and designed to conceal. She needs reporting...

I'm confused as to where she's been today. Aren't we supposed to be staying close to home.
But she's "a risk taker always had been always will be". The rules don't apply to the pan. She's exempt.

Reactions: 3
But she's "a risk taker always had been always will be". The rules don't apply to the pan. She's exempt.
I wonder if she’s been deleting comments as surely someone would have called her out on this 🤔 Yet again she’s in clear breach of lockdown rules 😡

Reactions: 2
The thing which absolutely gets my goat with her is that she often fails to declare ads and gifts and affiliate links. Stories today - Sweaty Betty obviously a gift/ad, and also true of whatever else there was. And then she had a swipe up with #afflink in white on a white background which is deliberately misleading and designed to conceal. She needs reporting...
isn't she now a "brand ambassador" for sweaty Betty so surely these should be marked as ad.

I used to be interested in buying sweaty Betty stuff but now all they do is gift these insta mums and it's really off putting. They aren't even fitness accounts 🙄.

Reactions: 5
Curious as to what ‘reasonable’ excuse she had for being in Greenwich yesterday 🤔
‘Under current Covid laws, you must not leave or be outside of your home except where you have a 'reasonable excuse'.

Reactions: 2
Curious as to what ‘reasonable’ excuse she had for being in Greenwich yesterday 🤔
‘Under current Covid laws, you must not leave or be outside of your home except where you have a 'reasonable excuse'.
Your not supposed to leave your area, so in her case Kent. Unless you go to work ( work you can’t do at home and not Photos for outfits) No jollies to London allowed. Why don’t any of them understand that, they can’t play the card they didn’t know. It’s been published for weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And she’s advertising a 279 makeup bag.... like Debbie that’s not something you could ever afford to buy so why try to shell it to your followers when you get it for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.