The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“sorry if I caused everyone to go out & panic buy “ ... but basically you need to go out & panic buy “ because I panicked “
seriously could this woman get any worse 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She doesn't have any self awareness whatsoever. I think it's a by product of being so materialistic and prioritising that over all else. It explains the way she uses her kids in ads etc as well.

Reactions: 4
I think she way she has behaved throughout all of this is so ‘me first and sod everyone else’ is unreal. She’d sell pretty much anything to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 3
She’s so tasteless. Will flog anything, happy to compromise on her children’s privacy. Looks a total knob walking down the street being filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly thought this was a joke. I'm still not sure but, judging by her replies, she's serious:

"Anyone else doing Veganary? I’m trying....with a side of dairy and fish"
😁
Kinda love that she can't spell it.
Also, what promotions will we be subjected to?

• Haha
I used to quite like her, but you're all absolutely right - she has become devoid of anything except grabby, I'll sell anything (especially my children) to make money attitudes. And because she sells the stuff on after she has promoted it, you can tell she really hates the stuff she promotes - brands must be wising up to this. Awful. I would literally never buy anything she promotes.

Reactions: 6
Ok, home schooling isn't everyone's ultimate goal but you really do have it a lot easier than some! You've moaned and pulled woe is me faces since day one. You've got time, space and money, and no actual real world job to go to. 😒

I actually think she's offended that she's having to do this. Stop with the petulant selfies and get on with it!

Reactions: 10
Ok, home schooling isn't everyone's ultimate goal but you really do have it a lot easier than some! You've moaned and pulled woe is me faces since day one. You've got time, space and money, and no actual real world job to go to. 😒

I actually think she's offended that she's having to do this. Stop with the petulant selfies and get on with it!
Home Schooling is really showing these women up for who they really are... Shows they wouldn’t cope with an actual days work in a million years. Completely self absorbed, entitled Princesses. 😡

Reactions: 13
I know. Absolute ridiculous - just get on with it. Clearly missing getting loads of free stuff and doing nothing except flogging crap.

I’d give anything, literally anything to home school my children. They are in school and I’m caring for the sickest Covid patients.

She is a spoilt princess

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Creme de menthe, she winds me up!
Apparently, the home schooling is all new to everybody - where have you been? She admittedly made an unnecessary trip to the Post Office and picked up a coffee. Not essential by any definition. She always seems to be 24 hours behind events and unaware of the day's news. Next she'll be telling us that this pandemic thingy is getting quite bad. 😠

I'm so glad you're feeling more cheerful today. 👍
No doubt the shed load of free stuff helped.
Perhaps don't criticise your kid's teacher on stories?

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad you're feeling more cheerful today. 👍
No doubt the shed load of free stuff helped.
Perhaps don't criticise your kid's teacher on stories?
Just watched and thought the same! These women who don’t really work then have to home school make me laugh - try working from home, full time with your husband at work and then see how you cope 😤😤

I can’t believe she gave that ‘feedback’ to the poor teacher. As if they don’t have enough to do without being asked to provide ‘emotional support’ 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought how bad were those stories about sending the teacher some feedback about she wanting emotional support from the teacher with a tit little smirk she did FFS!!!!! I missed her yesterday stories did she talk bad about the teacher on stories??
Her kids are feral and her child needs supervision for his live lessons which says it all really 🙄

I can’t believe she gave that ‘feedback’ to the poor teacher. As if they don’t have enough to do without being asked to provide ‘emotional support’ 🙄
Mind blowing!!!! I think the teacher must need emotional support having her kid in her class!!

Last edited:
As someone who works in a school I can say she’s the worst kind of parent and the type I have zero time for. She gives her kids no support or structure, doesn’t seem to place much emphasis or value on education and gives her kids no boundaries and then it will all be the teacher’s fault! Sorry for the rant but my colleagues and I are on our knees. Parent your kids Debbie, you’re juggling far less than most!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wow so inconsiderate. Teachers are literally on the frontline, many are are so scared of catching covid and passing it onto their families but who cares. As long as debbie gets the support from the frontline workers . She's so obtuse, selfish and ridiculous.
View attachment 388049

“We wasn’t getting the emotional support from the teachers”? Sounds like she needs to join in the actual lessons as well.

wtf is she on about anyway? Spoiled princess. Does she really have any empathy? At all? Or is she just really that stupid..? I know this will be referenced in her “message of the day” bollocks about not listening to critics 🤣 but I’m genuinely curious. Does she really not think before opening her mouth? Or is the thinking part not there..?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.