The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread for fashion bug here? I used to follow her for a little bit but realised it wasn’t my style as her fashion and lifestyle was way over budget for me.
I originally came over to Tattle looking for one and couldn’t believe there wasn’t one! I love her style but who actually lives like that IRL and can have that lifestyle? There seems to be a lot of these kind of people out there on insta! I actually quite like FBB, I just couldn’t get over the sheer volume of high end items she constantly buys and how her immaculately dressed daughters (all pre school age) are so perfect. Pre lockdown I reckon she could blow £10k in a month. Having said that, she has been in the minority of influencers that has curbed her spending and been mindful of the pandemic and economic situation.

Also doing swipe ups and earning commission on stuff they try on and quite obviously return! Bit cheeky!
[/QUOTE]

The Fashion Bug Blog is not mindful of the pandemic in the least! Check out her Instagram account. She is sunning her 4th baby bump in Dubai right now (still desperately trying to have a boy after 3 girls in a row) and “feeling sorry” for her followers in the U.K. Totally irresponsible, overblown ego much like her dresses!

Reactions: 1
I originally came over to Tattle looking for one and couldn’t believe there wasn’t one! I love her style but who actually lives like that IRL and can have that lifestyle? There seems to be a lot of these kind of people out there on insta! I actually quite like FBB, I just couldn’t get over the sheer volume of high end items she constantly buys and how her immaculately dressed daughters (all pre school age) are so perfect. Pre lockdown I reckon she could blow £10k in a month. Having said that, she has been in the minority of influencers that has curbed her spending and been mindful of the pandemic and economic situation.

Also doing swipe ups and earning commission on stuff they try on and quite obviously return! Bit cheeky!
The Fashion Bug Blog is not mindful of the pandemic in the least! Check out her Instagram account. She is sunning her 4th baby bump in Dubai right now (still desperately trying to have a boy after 3 girls in a row) and “feeling sorry” for her followers in the U.K. Totally irresponsible, overblown ego much like her dresses!
[/QUOTE]

In my defence I did write that in the middle of the first lockdown where I do feel she was more aware and conscious. However, I agree that normality has resumed for Laura and the spending continues! New Chanel bag this week, god knows how many she has, though I think she must be in some sort of partnership with them! She was being discussed just this morning on the Flavia thread. These girls are next level to the likes of Debbie et al. They aren’t beggy but the sheer wealth is as sickening.

Reactions: 2
In my defence I did write that in the middle of the first lockdown where I do feel she was more aware and conscious. However, I agree that normality has resumed for Laura and the spending continues! New Chanel bag this week, god knows how many she has, though I think she must be in some sort of partnership with them! She was being discussed just this morning on the Flavia thread. These girls are next level to the likes of Debbie et al. They aren’t beggy but the sheer wealth is as sickening.
[/QUOTE]
Beggy can but dream 😂 She’s the ‘lint on FBB’s beautiful cashmere coat’ (common as muck!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pan is having a dig at the 'hubby' for trying to teach the kids about science and the winter solstice while she only cares about them being interested in Christmas. Speaks volumes about her values.

Reactions: 4
Her fannying about in sweaty Betty leggings with her sister in law is the loosest translation of the word ‘work’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stupid twit sending everyone out to the supermarket and she’s just let slip that she’s got 6 for dinner. Er tier 4 dipstick. You can’t have anyone!

• Wow
So irresponsible the way she storied her rush to the shops. Clearly doesn't think about the impact on others at all. Everyone is really panicked anyway and she should have been more considerate.

Stupid twit sending everyone out to the supermarket and she’s just let slip that she’s got 6 for dinner. Er tier 4 dipstick. You can’t have anyone!
I caught that as well. It will be the in-laws who live next door. She will say they have formed a support bubble as they are old and vulnerable and also help take the kids to school 🙄🙄

• Angry
So, almost 24 hours late her sister in law tells her that "the Government has closed the borders" and there's no meat coming in! What the actual...!!! Sends everyone into panic and then her aoplogy just repeats the same scaremongering. I almost found the sheer level of ignorance amusing but it's so irresponsible. How did anyone not know , 24 hours later, that France had closed the borders to freight? Oh, and apparently, even in a no deal Brexit, we'll be fine for meat.

Reactions: 3
So, almost 24 hours late her sister in law tells her that "the Government has closed the borders" and there's no meat coming in! What the actual...!!! Sends everyone into panic and then her aoplogy just repeats the same scaremongering. I almost found the sheer level of ignorance amusing but it's so irresponsible. How did anyone not know , 24 hours later, that France had closed the borders to freight? Oh, and apparently, even in a no deal Brexit, we'll be fine for meat.
She has no brain, so materialistic and vapid. What the 'hubby' sees in her is beyond me. And the way she uses her children as pawns in her advertising campaigns is horrible, in my opinion. There is nothing I like about this vain, horrible woman

Reactions: 8
Is it me but she had a cleaner in a pandemic? I’m confused? Is she coming for Christmas dinner as part of the support bubble? Can I just have my friends round now armed with cleaning products? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Is it me but she had a cleaner in a pandemic? I’m confused? Is she coming for Christmas dinner as part of the support bubble? Can I just have my friends round now armed with cleaning products? 😂😂😂
Pan can do whatever she wants as it is 'work'. She needs a cleaner so she can focus on her highly demanding, life changing job

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I caught that as well. It will be the in-laws who live next door. She will say they have formed a support bubble as they are old and vulnerable and also help take the kids to school 🙄🙄
She can say that but no criteria covers it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.