The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just watched 🤦🏽‍♀️ Seriously is she having a laugh with the sequin jacket / disco leggings , heels combo 🤷🏼‍♀️ It looks like an explosion in a Christmas Tree factory.
I find her so patronising, and all the positivity b***** that she spouts is so disingenuous, it’s becoming a joke .
They both looked terrible in all the “outfits” in my very unfashionable opinion

Reactions: 4
I think they're in the same house from the video. Debbie never uses this plain background so I'd bet this is her SiL's place where they're both trying on stuff and pretending to abide by the rules.
Screenshot_20201122-062736.png
Screenshot_20201122-062727.png

Reactions: 1
100% they’re at the same house. I think some of the looks she puts together look awful. Those leggings are not particularly flattering.

Can't see why the SiL takes part. She is mostly in v unflattering clothes

The outfit above (sparkly leggings & hoodie) are absolutely awful. As if you would wear on a school run, the other mums must be raising their eyebrows when they rock up (or having a good giggle when they're out of sight) Jeez!! Also, considering the husbands an online fitness/nutrition coach, is he not giving her (the sister), advice (sorry not fat shaming, she may be happy with her size), but bloody hell, those outfits are not flattering IMO.

Reactions: 5
Anyone surprised that she’s stuck rule breaking all over her stories again? Why do they think they’re exempt?!

Reactions: 1
God that’s stretching the definition of work... and aren’t places of work supposed to be “covid secure”
Like we all need the unstylish sisters during a pandemic .... it’s terrible
I would hardly class it as work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.