The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes my blood boil. What makes her think she doesn’t have to follow the rules like everyone else?!??!

Reactions: 4
She is in Tier 2 I am pretty sure as she is in Bromley I think. Yes agree it is not ok but she justifies it as 'work' 😡
That’s utter bullshit if she does class it as work , you still have to socially distance and its clear she has no clue what that means

Reactions: 2
The video was so poorly made
Terrible sound
The way the sister in law describes things is not great I think she needs to stay quiet to be honest

Reactions: 1
The legoland video was very much like an #ad, surprised it wasn't. Her whole life seems like one big ad

The legoland video was very much like an #ad, surprised it wasn't. Her whole life seems like one big ad
Exactly, I think my auto correct yesterday said Leonard, instead of Legoland. She never does anything for free.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s thrown a working hoover that she bought this year into the dump. Such waste. She could at least have put it in the recycling but she actually admitted to lobbing it into the tank.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.