The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well apparently she says she's very busy working so MIL next door takes the kids to school and pick em up!
Don’t forget she β€˜ styles β€˜ her MIL to do this task in her hand me downs

Reactions: 2
Well apparently she says she's very busy working so MIL next door takes the kids to school and pick em up!
Ridiculously lazy. The kids always seemed like a chore to her
also her gormless face when she is doing those make up tutorials..... I find it uncomfortable to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she serious in that outfit on her stories, Sweaty Betty leggings and heals? The woman has lost the plot and any sense of reality given the current climate 😯😯

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she serious in that outfit on her stories, Sweaty Betty leggings and heals? The woman has lost the plot and any sense of reality given the current climate 😯😯
Iv been thinking recently her style has gone right down hill. The mint velvet loungewear set which is fine but with those awful huge heart earrings. No style what so ever. Maybe she is trying too hard?

Reactions: 4
Iv been thinking recently her style has gone right down hill. The mint velvet loungewear set which is fine but with those awful huge heart earrings. No style what so ever. Maybe she is trying too hard?
trying too hard to flog as much as she can!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her a long time ago as I don't think she has one redeeming feature however, I've just looked and that turban she wears makes me laugh so much I'm almost tempted to refollow πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She and her SIL need stop with the SB leggings. They look ok in some outfits but the camel toe is REAL, ladies. Back away now, thanks in advance.

• Haha
I was glad the SIL said she wouldn't wear the sparkly leggings cos to be fair they looked dreadful and did her no favors at all. In fact imo they didn't look great on pan but maybe I'm old fashioned. I was wondering how are they gonna pull this look off........ They didn't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do like leggings myself - but these are GYM leggings! For the GYM. So keep them there and buy (or be #gifted more likely πŸ™„) some actual leggings to be worn outside the gym.

* Waiting for the imminent beg for some Spanx or Commando leggings *

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she's bought the commando leggings? Although I could be mistaken?? I assume she could afford them from all her swipe ups πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

I was glad the SIL said she wouldn't wear the sparkly leggings cos to be fair they looked dreadful and did her no favors at all. In fact imo they didn't look great on pan but maybe I'm old fashioned. I was wondering how are they gonna pull this look off........ They didn't πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I have just watched πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Seriously is she having a laugh with the sequin jacket / disco leggings , heels combo πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ It looks like an explosion in a Christmas Tree factory.
I find her so patronising, and all the positivity b***** that she spouts is so disingenuous, it’s becoming a joke .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.