The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like a big word for her... probably her ‘skincare word’ of choice. 4 syllables. Now that is impressive.
She probably made it sound like a big word with her gormless voice! Was she grinning inanely too? I don’t think she realises how simple she comes across 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She probably made it sound like a big word with her gormless voice! Was she grinning inanely too? I don’t think she realises how simple she comes across 🤪
I can't stand that walk she does, gets someone else to film her, she looks like a right cocky cow!

She’s so smug. I think she thinks people aspire to have her life 😂 It is so shameless, I am embarrassed for her. All (freebie) fur coat and no knickers?!
Edited to add: Actually pretty sure Stripe and Stare (or whatever it is called, has been doing the rounds on Instagram!) gifted her some pants!

Reactions: 7
Those white boots are minging, it's amazing how much it can cost to look that chavvy. They don't fit either, too wide for her calves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was puzzled as to what her “job” is but after watching her talk about her boots (and share other people talking about, er, her) I guess that’s it. Her job is talking about herself, walking back & forth in front of a mirror and running a hand through her hair? (Points for chucking in some stories about the stroke association but I’d expect more from an ambassador)

also what is mercer7? What’s the name about? Who is she? Does she just share other peoples beige fashion? I don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those white boots are minging, it's amazing how much it can cost to look that chavvy. They don't fit either, too wide for her calves.
🤣🤣🤣 I just saw this & thought WTF do you look like! I can’t decide which are worse, these baggy white ones or those black swamp waders 😂😂😂 I wonder if someone needs to introduce her to The Emperor’s New Clothes 🤔

Reactions: 5
Both sets of boots are grim! These Paris Texas ones seem all the rage with the influencers at the moment, sorry they’re not for me at all. Look like they’re off Wigan market🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what the lies and hurtful messages were she received? "your boots don't fit your legs"?? 😂😂😂 "please stop you're embarrassing yourself" 🤣🤣🤣🤣??.?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always wonder what happened to her friend who moved to Oz.... she seemed much more genuine and never pretended to be something she wasn’t
Charlie is still on insta, she’s a hairdresser in Sydney now, comp down to earth, I’m still following her. Hair by Charlie or something along those lines

Maybe way back about the candle lighting away from home or some code words I didn’t really understand or follow 😂 too complex a code for me!

we’re not lying, she does just take photos of herself and is always on her phone. That’s not a lie,she literally posts all day every day 😅

Reactions: 2
Yeah if they were on a holiday I was on they'd be my main source of entertainment. I remember being on a beach in cyprus and there was a girl posing and preening whilst the OH tried his best to get the perfect shot. Literally everyone was crying laughing. She was not amused. It reminds me of the great pan.
Omg that sounds like me 😂😂

Wonder what the lies and hurtful messages were she received? "your boots don't fit your legs"?? 😂😂😂 "please stop you're embarrassing yourself" 🤣🤣🤣🤣??.?
Surely it’s not the recent msgs from here?
It must be something else unless her engagement is low and she needs some sympathy 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Surely it’s not the recent msgs from here?
It must be something else unless her engagement is low and she needs some sympathy 🙄
More likely to improve her engagement. It’s textbook 🙄 I just watched her (sob) stories & what’s happened to her face? She doesn’t seem to be able to move it properly when she’s speaking

Is that her house she’s twirling about in front of...? Imagine looking out your window and seeing a “fashion shoot” with your house as the background 😂

• Haha
Well, if you put your entire life, your kids, your husband, your home, your holidays, literally entire life on social media then sell yourself to the highest bidder for advertising anything and everything then I'm afraid you're gonna get people that like you and people that don't. Add into the mix a snarky attitude when you get caught out flouting lockdown rules then it's bound to get people's backs up. Truth be told she makes a very good living doing what she does but there's a price to be paid for it. She's paying that price 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that her house she’s twirling about in front of...? Imagine looking out your window and seeing a “fashion shoot” with your house as the background 😂
No! Hers is nothing like that. And not so “instagram able”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.