The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is selling herself out recently
I used to like what she wore from Zara and other high street shops.
That obviously didn’t pay well now it’s dodgy outfits from Amazon and Wallis which we can all tell she doesn’t choose to wear on a daily basis

Reactions: 6
She is selling herself out recently
I used to like what she wore from Zara and other high street shops.
That obviously didn’t pay well now it’s dodgy outfits from Amazon and Wallis which we can all tell she doesn’t choose to wear on a daily basis
Doesn’t surprise me one bit, she sold her soul ages ago, I had to unfollow I couldn’t bare the falseness any longer. Won’t be long before others figure her out too. Plus she has the worst taste in putting outfits together ever, it’s like she’s dressed in the dark.

Reactions: 10
That cobalt blue outfit, is absolutely awful. It doesn't suit her, will be interesting to see when and where she wears it.

Reactions: 2
She’s desperate for cash so stop just sell herself to anyone. That “wardrobe” she designed for herself is so low brow just like herself. Fur coat no knickers.

• Haha
I suspected they lived in my local village because they’re always tagging the local Italian deli in their stories. Randomly walked past Luke and the kids today coming back from school. He’s quite hunky in real life! 😂

• Haha
I suspected they lived in my local village because they’re always tagging the local Italian deli in their stories. Randomly walked past Luke and the kids today coming back from school. He’s quite hunky in real life! 😂
Might be hunky but is still a condescending bell end who is happy to sell out his kids privacy for a few free Nike tracksuits

Reactions: 10
Ah, I get it now! The reason we have these daily getting dressed videos is because it's such a major achievement for her. Well done, Debs, 7 days in a row you managed to put your own pants on. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just an observation...... Donna Ida must give away more jeans than she actually sells. Every influencer has a pair which instantly makes me think "no thank you"!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just an observation...... Donna Ida must give away more jeans than she actually sells. Every influencer has a pair which instantly makes me think "no thank you"!
Ha yeah - let me rush out to your site and buy them when everyone else is getting them for free! 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That new pink checked blouse is lovely but about £400!!!!
Usual fashion influencer journey! Start off dressing in H&M, next and Zara - slowly move onto Arket, Sweaty Betty and Cos

Then onto the designer stuff. I assume it’s because with a larger following you can make more commission from less purchases and get to have loads of fancy clothes for free.

You certainly don’t see women rocking £400 blouses around bluewater though!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
LovelyCeline bag on the latest post! Not a Turkey spesh either!

Usual fashion influencer journey! Start off dressing in H&M, next and Zara - slowly move onto Arket, Sweaty Betty and Cos

Then onto the designer stuff. I assume it’s because with a larger following you can make more commission from less purchases and get to have loads of fancy clothes for free.

You certainly don’t see women rocking £400 blouses around bluewater though!
I get it - I really do. But it’s just not the same, we start following these people because we can relate to them - a bit of designer mixed with the High St, juggling busy lives with motherhood…then boom 💥 it’s swanning about in top-to-toe labels and new stuff daily, lunching and all of a sudden it’s a world away from reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
LovelyCeline bag on the latest post! Not a Turkey spesh either!

I get it - I really do. But it’s just not the same, we start following these people because we can relate to them - a bit of designer mixed with the High St, juggling busy lives with motherhood…then boom 💥 it’s swanning about in top-to-toe labels and new stuff daily, lunching and all of a sudden it’s a world away from reality.
God, you've hit the nail on the head there!! I totally agree.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.