The fashionable pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusted. There’s families worrying about affording school uniforms and there’s this woman who buys endless designer bags and shoes being gifted her children’s uniforms by Matalan.

She should do the right thing and pass these gifts on to someone who really needs them.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely disgusted. There’s families worrying about affording school uniforms and there’s this woman who buys endless designer bags and shoes being gifted her children’s uniforms by Matalan.

She should do the right thing and pass these gifts on to someone who really needs them.
My thoughts exactly when I saw this especially after they have just come back from a two week luxury holiday in Turkey

Reactions: 9
This has pissed me off so much! I can’t stand her anyway but this is a joke. As someone said, donate it! Awful woman. In fact I’m going to message her!

Reactions: 8
This has pissed me off so much! I can’t stand her anyway but this is a joke. As someone said, donate it! Awful woman. In fact I’m going to message her!
I was going to message her myself but don’t think it will make any difference as she comes across as very entitled.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I'm sure they're still friends, but like most of these influencers, they all move on pretty quickly to new so called friends who can increase their following even more. It all seem so fake IMO
They have all been on a trip with L’occitane in Bath living the good life and getting everything for free !!! Bye bye L’occitane

Reactions: 7
I see her husband all the time where I live. His Instagram profile seems very 'fat focussed' rather than embracing people of all sizes. I knew she lived in my area just from her pictures: it does make.you worry for their children's privacy. 😔

I see her husband all the time where I live. His Instagram profile seems very 'fat focussed' rather than embracing people of all sizes. I knew she lived in my area just from her pictures: it does make.you worry for their children's privacy. 😔
Hello fellow Bexley villager! I’ve passed him a couple of times walking the kids to school (he’s quite tasty in real life but looks like a dog!). She doesn’t hide much in her stories. You can definitely tell which school it is from the colour of the jumper alone. Know where and when football training is and the hall where ju-jitsu is!

I also know her exact house because the neighbour opposite had a skip in their drive for ages which was always in the window shots.

I just like playing detective but someone more sinister wouldn’t have to watch for very long!

Reactions: 7
Hello fellow Bexley villager! I’ve passed him a couple of times walking the kids to school (he’s quite tasty in real life but looks like a dog!). She doesn’t hide much in her stories. You can definitely tell which school it is from the colour of the jumper alone. Know where and when football training is and the hall where ju-jitsu is!

I also know her exact house because the neighbour opposite had a skip in their drive for ages which was always in the window shots.

I just like playing detective but someone more sinister wouldn’t have to watch for very long!
Yeah he is hot! But still, just feels a little exploitative. I have a PT but she doesn't need to post progress pics, just posts happy people exercising for their mental health.

Oh, and hello! I also play detective all the time. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we get a new thread (I’m not sure how you do it) so we can rant some more? A gifted trip to the Turks and Caicos FML 😡

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen that she’s been gifted a holiday- but she’s so grateful and works so hard 🙄 As if…

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
That villa looks absolutely £££ as well. I know it’s out if season but that sort of place will be expensive.

If ever there was an example of what the swipe ups pay for, this is it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.