The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am struggling to see the problem with anyone having 4 children.
She can afford them, she doesn't ask for the taxpayer to pay for them.
Many of my friends have 4 kids close together. Its not unusual
Many tattlers have 4 or more too.
She seems to be having them to have content to post. They are only props. She parades them around dressed like the ghost children that inhabit haunted houses in horror movies. I’m sure tattlers are having children to love and protect.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be having them to have content to post. They are only props. She parades them around dressed like the ghost children that inhabit haunted houses in horror movies. I’m sure tattlers are having children to love and protect.
Yeah I have no problem whatsover with her having four kids, or her having them close together. It's the using them to make IG content I have an issue with.

Reactions: 5
Must as I cant be doing with her, I think its a huge stretch to say that anyone is having children for insta content. That is absurd.

None of them should be using their kids for monetary gain. I dont think they have kids just for the gram. Let's face it, it costs a lot more money over a childhood to pay for nannies and schooling, general costs of raising children, than you could ever make from posting about them online

Reactions: 9
Must as I cant be doing with her, I think its a huge stretch to say that anyone is having children for insta content. That is absurd.

None of them should be using their kids for monetary gain. I dont think they have kids just for the gram. Let's face it, it costs a lot more money over a childhood to pay for nannies and schooling, general costs of raising children, than you could ever make from posting about them online
That’s the thing though. She’s not using them as content for money. I don’t think she’s popping them out for insta monetising . I think she genuinely has a huge void in her life and she seeks validation from the exposure she gets from using them as her content.

Reactions: 6
I think in the process of filling that void (and I totally agree this is why she chooses to feature them @Marmaladeapricot!) she does end up using them as content for financial benefit. For example, the collaboration with the children's shoe brand Papouelli.

That said, I do genuinely think her and her husband just wanted a large-ish family and that's why she has had four children close together. Not for the content or whatever. I don't know if I made myself clear in my previous post, sorry.

Reactions: 3
Whatever. The kids deserve better. A mum who lets them “be” & protects them from the gram. Somebody who takes them away with a spade & sand stuck to their faces from eating ice cream. She’s robbing them but she thinks people are impressed. They’re not. I’m not. Fulham is full of 4 children families. It’s the norm. She uses them as show ponies which is odd as they’re not the best looking 4.

I actually really like Laura but she’s gone much further down in my estimations teaming up with Sheerluxe and going for dinner with Georgie

Reactions: 1
I actually really like Laura but she’s gone much further down in my estimations teaming up with Sheerluxe and going for dinner with Georgie
Jumps ship at the drop of a hat. No loyalty & an embarrassment for Soru (which is all market trinket trash anyway)

Bit mean to comment on the kids looks, there just kids at the end of the day, they didn’t invite any of this into there lives 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m so glad I found this site, I have been so curious about her. The INSANE excessive spending and everything is just a bit too perfect- girls in their matching outfits all posed and behaving so well. She definitely seems a litttle off lately, I wonder what her life is like off camera.
I’m American but can someone tell me if her accent is a little weird? It’s the “Ehhhhrrmm” sound she uses every other word. Some words even sound American.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I found this site, I have been so curious about her. The INSANE excessive spending and everything is just a bit too perfect- girls in their matching outfits all posed and behaving so well. She definitely seems a litttle off lately, I wonder what her life is like off camera.
I’m American but can someone tell me if her accent is a little weird? It’s the “Ehhhhrrmm” sound she uses every other word. Some words even sound American.
The change in her seemed to come about when this thread was created
Her parents I think are Finnish

Reactions: 2
Bit mean to comment on the kids looks, there just kids at the end of the day, they didn’t invite any of this into there lives 😟
I agree - even though Laura shows them publicly, most of us are adults who wouldn’t like it if people were commenting about how plain our children were. Let them be little! Her laugh during the videos drives me up the wall.

Reactions: 2
Interesting - I quite like GCC, even though she's another one who plasters her kids all over the internet, completely unnecessarily. I saw her at a kiddy show at the theatre recently and she was glued to her phone for the whole thing. Her youngest daughter seemed a bit melancholy. But she has always replied to messages that I've sent via Insta, and I respect her for that. But interested to know if she's shady for any reason.

THIS is the problem with what Laura is doing by exposing them to the public. Of course it's not their fault how they look (and I agree they are nothing special). They are in the public domain now, though, and people will share their view on them. This is precisely why celebrities, and anyone with class or good sense, goes out of their way to shield their kids from scrutiny in the public eye. One day - in the not so distant future - Mila and co are going to find this stuff written about them online and will be justifiably furious with their reckless, narcissistic mother.

Yeah I have no problem whatsover with her having four kids, or her having them close together. It's the using them to make IG content I have an issue with.
I don't have an issue with her having 4 kids either. They can clearly provide for them materially (even if they are damaging them in untold other ways). I may get shot down for saying this, but is the very fact that she craves sooo many kids, so close together, indicative of a kind of unmet emotional need. Kids are wonderful, yes, and lots of people do decide to have 4 (although 2 or 3 is still much more the norm). A lot of the mothers of 4 I know have low self esteem and/or empty lives, and I think for them, having lots of kids helps to fill the void and provides them with a sense of purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The kids aren’t ugly. She just styles them in a way that makes them look like ghost children.

There’s an old thread of GCC on here somewhere. I used to love Sheerluxe and listened to the podcast and watched the shows religiously until BLM happened and Georgie showed her true colours.

There’s an old thread of GCC on here somewhere. I used to love Sheerluxe and listened to the podcast and watched the shows religiously until BLM happened and Georgie showed her true colours.
Is that why the staff became less blonde all of a sudden. It wasn’t just a lack of people of color. Everyone ever shown on camera was like a clone of the same type of woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.