The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
"Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog"

"Thinks she's the queen of the chunky knit when actually, she's just full of tit"

"Salmon soup and chunky knits, does FBB get on everyone's tits?"

I'm rubbish at this thread suggestuij business!
These are great! I love the first one of these the most!

The ludicrous number of frocks she took to Paris…what a total waste!! It’s so senseless- you couldn’t wear all those dresses over a week, and in the end she wore trousers anyway!
Unrelated, but how annoying is it when she says ‘anyways’.

Reactions: 3
I find it so sad that despite the money they can’t enjoy a weekend away without having to report everything or just be spontaneous.
They have to dress up and go to the poshest places for the gram...it’s nice but also nice to put a pair of jeans, getting lost in Paris and stop at the first cafe for wine and baguette imho

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also she is so dressed up for trotting around Paris with her mum! Just wear trainers or flats like a normal person. She must be so uncomfortable all the time

Reactions: 5
Also she is so dressed up for trotting around Paris with her mum! Just wear trainers or flats like a normal person. She must be so uncomfortable all the time
I wonder are the feet not cut off her wearing those stulletoes with the crystal straps (they hurt like hell) and the tapered toe. They aren't meant for walking in!

Reactions: 2
I wonder are the feet not cut off her wearing those stulletoes with the crystal straps (they hurt like hell) and the tapered toe. They aren't meant for walking in!
Those Mach & Mach are circa £1k a pop, I’m sure that’s the 3rd pair she’s shown in the last few weeks! I got a dupe from River I and I am in love 😍 would love the real thing but couldn’t cope when I inevitably lose a crystal.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Those Mach & Mach are circa £1k a pop, I’m sure that’s the 3rd pair she’s shown in the last few weeks! I got a dupe from River I and I am in love 😍 would love the real thing but couldn’t cope when I inevitably lose a crystal.
I have the dupes too and they hurt! Lol. Stunning though

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Funny Katie Impey was in Paris this weekend and they didn’t meet up. Thought they were best friends?

Reactions: 4
Definitely still reading here..she had to mention l’avenue wasn’t as good this time after someone said the food was basic 😂

• Haha
I’m not liking the ‘homeless’ look - baseball cap, oversized coat, tracksuit and trainers. Just needs a shopping trolley to finish it off!

• Haha
Are you feeling bullied Laura? Don’t put your bloody life on the internet you fool. You’ve just had a holiday with your mum. Try to be slightly grateful & deal with your anxiety. It’s oozing out and becoming harder to disguise

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No Laura, you are not being bullied. You are just being scrutinised. You have put yourself in the public eye and you have demonstrated some pretty questionable behaviour: not declaring ads, exposing your young children online to potential paedophiles, and displaying an incredible level of avariciousness by selling your children’s secondhand clothes for a few quid. Stop pretending to be a victim. As Nancy says, if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.