The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realised how tiny she is next to the other ladies. She looks talk on her Instagram!

Reactions: 1
She’s a short arse and look at the state of her hair. So thin, nothing there!!
And that's with hair extensions too.

She is a very tiny person all round. I didn't expect her to be tall but didn't realise she was so short either.

Reactions: 2
I also find her eyes so cold and soulless, and her voice is so nasal and slightly hoarse - especially in her latest talking stories about going to Paris

Reactions: 4
Going to Paris with 3 of your best girlfriend for a weekend that you have known forever & having fun!!! Yay - errrrrrr no. Nope. No friends / just my mum - says it all. Billy no mates

How is this her first lie in in “years” ?!? She had so many weekends and weeks away from the kids before casimir was born?! So ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
How is this her first lie in in “years” ?!? She had so many weekends and weeks away from the kids before casimir was born?! So ridiculous.
Cracks me up when she says she has no me time.
Then there’s holidays with the nanny, weekends away, date nights, hairdresser every week....
the average woman doesn’t do in a year what she regularly does in a week, it’s fine to enjoy the money and help...but saying she doesn’t have me time is Beyond ridiculous

Reactions: 10
I'd probably have better fun with my mum tbh :)
If there’s something deeper going on like PPD or PPA I’m glad that she’s with her Mum rather than with friends. Hopefully the relationship with her mum is grounding and will help her with whatever she’s struggling with at the moment.

Yes but a great group of girlfriends that are championing you is just as good. No judgement & lots of laughs. I guess she was desperate to do Paris for the gram and needed someone to go with. No mates - I get the impression she is a loner

Reactions: 3
Yes but a great group of girlfriends that are championing you is just as good. No judgement & lots of laughs. I guess she was desperate to do Paris for the gram and needed someone to go with. No mates - I get the impression she is a loner
Girlfriends can come and go, but if you are one of the lucky ones, and I fully appreciate that not everyone is, then no one will support you more or genuinely have your best interests at heart than your own mother. Regardless of what Laura posts on the gram, I hope they both enjoy their weekend together in Paris.

Reactions: 8
The only people she hangs round with are sycophants like Flavia and Katie Impey. She doesn't have pals in the playground at pickup...she literally dashes in, head down, does a beeline for Mila and bundles her into her minibus. Husband is the same, but is always glaring or wearing a dour expression. I have never seen the guy smile. I wonder how he's dealing with all 4 this weekend. No doubt the nanny is on call 24/7.

New thread title, I have no me time 😂
I remember years ago, before Luna she said on a Q&A that holidays without a nanny are not holidays, with the amount of holidays she has, it must always be me time!

Laughing at her prancing around Paris with her match-stick legs and duck-me boots! 😂

Reactions: 1
The boots look awful. Her legs are like the wee liquorice sticks that poke out of a sherbet foundation.
The boots are far far far too wide on her. He knee cap is poking out at the top like a shard of marble

• Haha
Thread suggestion
"Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog"

"Thinks she's the queen of the chunky knit when actually, she's just full of tit"

"Salmon soup and chunky knits, does FBB get on everyone's tits?"

I'm rubbish at this thread suggestuij business!

So much incredible, interesting food in Paris and these basic witches all go to L’Avenue which has cuisine akin to your local Café Rouge 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.