The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf when my friend accidentally messaged her instead of me questioning her choice of beachwear, she replied back very politely. And no blocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to say she replied to me too when I messaged her once.
Maybe shes had off days like the rest of us.

I would love to know how those girls stay clean and tidy at the beach
My children would be minging within 30 minutes of arriving.
Have any of you ever been to a beach and seen someone sitting in a gold lame swimsuit and their kids dressed like porcelain dolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just have to look at a beach and the sand is everywhere! She has to have help surely?! Outfit changes, etc.

I just have to look at a beach and the sand is everywhere! She has to have help surely?! Outfit changes, etc.
Bound to. You don't see her with a beach bag full of towels, spare knickers, water bottles, suncream, plasters, bite and sting cream, wipes, nappies, sudocrem, 20 caprisuns, half a tuna sandwich and 15 burst frubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must have someone taking the photos too, surely not her husband?

Definitely does. That Vila Joy fancy place she tools her kids to eat at, never saw a photo of them at the table. Pretty sure the nanny or whoever was taking Casimir and the girls around the building while Laura and her husband ate. No way are four kids going to sit politely through a multi course fancy meal no matter how well behaved they may be. Also the clothes her girls wear are not low maintenance so there must be someone ironing creases out of the suitcase. I truly wonder how the help feels and views Laura and her children’s completely unrealistic and unbelievable vacation. She must be eye rolling for sure

Also seriously how rich are they to be on that many boat trips (surely the boats cost a lot to rent each day) and the number of nights they’re staying at their super fancy hotels. Jealous for sure

She’s desperately trying to be relatable in her latest story. Pointing out her (non existent) stretch marks 🧐🙄

Reactions: 4
Definitely does. That Vila Joy fancy place she tools her kids to eat at, never saw a photo of them at the table. Pretty sure the nanny or whoever was taking Casimir and the girls around the building while Laura and her husband ate. No way are four kids going to sit politely through a multi course fancy meal no matter how well behaved they may be. Also the clothes her girls wear are not low maintenance so there must be someone ironing creases out of the suitcase. I truly wonder how the help feels and views Laura and her children’s completely unrealistic and unbelievable vacation. She must be eye rolling for sure

Also seriously how rich are they to be on that many boat trips (surely the boats cost a lot to rent each day) and the number of nights they’re staying at their super fancy hotels. Jealous for sure
Nothing to be jealous of. It’s such an enormous amount of work to collate those outfits for the Instagram posts & have to be camera ready. The scenery, the ironing, the perfection. It’s exhausting & poor kids can’t play as they have to be on “duty” for the perfect shot. There is no joy in this. Look at the state of Laura. Painfully thin & no life in her eyes. She knows it too - she understands what I say. Oh to have a holiday & sit back, read a magazine & let the children ‘be’ instead of being a slave to the gram. What a waste of childhood, what a poor use of time.

Reactions: 10
I personally think that Lena is pretty fake. She never states advertising and claims that she is self made. The truth is she mentioned it herself that she got money from her parents to open the store but then she forgets she mentioned it and claims again that she is selfmade. I was also in her store met her there she did not even greet me was very arrogant. everything is super overpriced very cheap clothes.

I think she’d struggle to turn it around now though. There’s Lena Terlutter a German lady I follow who also has 4 kids similar to Laura 3 girls and a baby boy she shows them quite a bit, always in matching clothes etc but it makes up a lot less of her content than Laura’s. She also shows her husband a lot so it’s the whole set up. Again another escapism account. I don’t mind seeing the kids but it doesn’t sit right with me anymore that Laura does so many swipe ups on the kids using them as cash cows.

I just remembered that Lena did a Q&A not so long ago and someone was like why is your house so perfect doesn’t it ever get messy etc and she was like yeh of course but that’s not what people come to my account for. And just goes back to what I was saying, not everyone wants to see the real side of life on every singe Instagram account.

I would think that all of the clothes are laundered and steam pressed by the hotel, arranged by the concierge team.

I would think that all of the clothes are laundered and steam pressed by the hotel, arranged by the concierge team.
Which is just bonkers with 4 small kids - maybe I am wrong but it’s called a childhood for a reason. She’s just not that interesting and needs the kids as props - 4 kids is quite a normal number these days - many of my friends have 4

Reactions: 3
Those dresses the girls wear are ridiculous. They look like midgets as they swamp them. Ive been to luxury resorts thought out the world, and never seen such over dressed dollies. It’s so chavvy and like a gypsy style.

• Haha
My husband and I have stayed at Vila Joya it’s in Gale on the Algarve. It is beautiful there like a moorish villa set into the cliff but definitely not suitable for children. The restaurant is Michelin starred 3 stars I think the only one in Portugal and dinner is a long affair with lots of courses and wine. When we stayed there I didn’t even see any children. I think they would be bored out of their minds. It’s the sort of place you sip mint tea after dinner and eat very dark chocolate truffles on over stuffed sofas. I was really surprised to see her take the children there.

I’ve read this thread with interest I’ve followed Laura for a while mainly for fashion I’ve always found her quite friendly on messages. I obviously don’t know her personally but compared to some people on ig I find her inoffensive.

I think she does have some issues with food I don’t know if that’s insecurities around her husband. But that salmon soup and some liquidised frozen bananas…. Is that all she’s eating? No wonder she’s skinny.

As for her links to Sophie Paterson Laura mentioned she did her previous house and they went to school together. Have to say there’s no reason for a house tour Sophie’s houses all look the same. Banker’s Beige. No personality, no warmth, just identikit hotel rooms with expensive wallpaper. You could learn what she does from old Kelly Hoppen coffee table books. She’s not exciting or innovative she’s a copy cat. It’s not even classic. There are dozens of houses in Oxshott/Cobham and the Wentworth estate that look exactly like that. Who wants to live in a house that looks like a high end business hotel or dressed for sale?

Sophie Patterson is so boring and blegh! Her superiority and giving the impression she doesn’t fart is just so ridiculous.

@ariannabrandoliniisyou Have to fill us in on the latest at school! I am a bit worried is Arianna your real name - won’t Laura confront you at the school gate?

Reactions: 1
So glad
You pointed this out!! Hardly a coincidence…
Con artists is you ask me 😡
Let’s get this party started. She’s back - they both are. Is this a coincidence or another way to con you out of your hard earned cash. Terrible!!! Fraudsters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.