The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least flavia tells that she works for them and she's advertising their stuff. Laura is sneaking her ad in there. She's wealthy yet scrabbles around for a few quid sneaking ads in for this.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she’s also not disclosing her aff links again. Is she saving up for the next holiday or something?!

Reactions: 3
Is she seriously on holiday again? Whose looking after her kids? They just got back from an entire summer away and there she is again on a mini break! Seriously is she so out of tune with the world - people are dying and losing their families and she’s going on endless holidays!

Reactions: 7
The same people who looked after them when she went to the hairdressers. The same people when she was on a photo shoot of that crap brand nobody buys. The kids are an accessory - narcissist

Reactions: 5
I know it’s petty but it really pisses me off when she doesn’t declare affiliate links! She’s at it again today with Mytheresa who she works with. It’s not even like she needs the cash!

Reactions: 6
It’s also a super weird week to pick to go away. Her eldest two have just started back at school and nursery…seems a little odd to go away during a big transition week.

she was at pickup today. Skeletal and brown as a nut. With her mum.

She is so shunned by the other parents that she scuttles in (late) and grabs Mila and dashes off. No school mum friends at all. I would feel sorry for her, but she's a disingenous avaricious witch who pimps out her kids to potential paedophiles.

Comes back from holiday around 10 days ago, has a date night with husband, goes away again, tonight out with her mother.. is this woman the most pampered, everything handed to her woman alive?

Comes back from holiday around 10 days ago, has a date night with husband, goes away again, tonight out with her mother.. is this woman the most pampered, everything handed to her woman alive?
She is neck-a-neck with Chloe Loves to Shop!

Reactions: 1
Tells us she can’t believe how easy her new hair is to style......yet still has a digital beauty concierge in to blow dry it for her. Seriously????? The irony!

Reactions: 5
she was at pickup today. Skeletal and brown as a nut. With her mum.

She is so shunned by the other parents that she scuttles in (late) and grabs Mila and dashes off. No school mum friends at all. I would feel sorry for her, but she's a disingenous avaricious witch who pimps out her kids to potential paedophiles.
I don’t think she has any real friends apart from mum life styled and Lisa Lindsay (the tongue smacker) who both kiss her bum.

Reactions: 4
I can’t even get over how much of a twit wannabe those Frankie Shop jackets look on her. A) they don’t suit her B) the boots look hideous C) white sunglasses - are they even a thing?. Seriously though, what sort of grown woman with 4 kids has a need to do that. Words fail me. These stupid women.

Reactions: 2
I can’t even get over how much of a twit wannabe those Frankie Shop jackets look on her. A) they don’t suit her B) the boots look hideous C) white sunglasses - are they even a thing?. Seriously though, what sort of grown woman with 4 kids has a need to do that. Words fail me. These stupid women.
They’re all mad for these Frankie Shop jackets! Why have all 3 though 🙄

They all fancy themselves models don't they. It's like they get to act out their teenage fantasies.

Reactions: 1
the latest Q&A is beyond annoying. Posting that video of her on the tree swing while saying her life isn’t perfect - come on!!!

“My life isn’t perfect I’m just so thin and beautiful and so in love with my husband and I’m so healthy and my kids are also so beautiful and healthy and we are so rich and love being busy and I dress my kids in colour schemes and I have my dream job…..but I’m not perfect”

Reactions: 8
the latest Q&A is beyond annoying. Posting that video of her on the tree swing while saying her life isn’t perfect - come on!!!

“My life isn’t perfect I’m just so thin and beautiful and so in love with my husband and I’m so healthy and my kids are also so beautiful and healthy and we are so rich and love being busy and I have my dream job…..but I’m not perfect”
😂 she’s so smug. Also the “oh I have no me time”. Says the woman that’s apparently been out for dinner loads his week, just got back from a weekend away and if off again this weekend 😂.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.