The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Frankie Shop jackets are bleeping awful - the cream one that Flavia has looks like she's wearing a mattress protector!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs a huge wake up call. She’s just digging herself into a deeper hole trying to answer questions like these. Has anyone else noticed she’s never shown her closet so has no proof of what she actually keeps before returning?

Reactions: 5
Those Frankie Shop jackets are bleeping awful - the cream one that Flavia has looks like she's wearing a mattress protector!
They are huge and jut out at such an odd angle. Not flattering at all but they all have them!
And is there really any need to by it in every colour? She seems to do this with every item she likes.

Reactions: 2
She needs a huge wake up call. She’s just digging herself into a deeper hole trying to answer questions like these. Has anyone else noticed she’s never shown her closet so has no proof of what she actually keeps before returning?
She will be showing it now you’ve said that. But yes there’s been a massive defensive since this thread started. Hannah S-T isn’t shy of showing off her closet and also honestly sells things on her Insta.

Reactions: 4
Is she going to Santorini with the children or just hubby? I hope it’s just her & her husband because I honestly couldn’t think of a less family friendly holiday destination… it’s all cliff faces and rooftop pools & tiny winding streets, not to mention thousands of honeymooning couples! Not exactly a family resort. All for the gram probably!

Another holiday! Surely these kids have school so she’s left them with the nanny!
The kids are an accessory. She’s gone to Santorini so she can get content for her Instagram. So let’s reflect - left 3 kids at home so she can get pictures for her Instagram. Who is she putting first? HERSELF OF COURSE!!!! I love when she does this crap - reveals who she is

Reactions: 3
The kids are an accessory. She’s gone to Santorini so she can get content for her Instagram. So let’s reflect - left 3 kids at home so she can get pictures for her Instagram. Who is she putting first? HERSELF OF COURSE!!!! I love when she does this crap - reveals who she is
she doesn’t have me time, remember?

• Haha
Okay how can she go on a holiday with just her baby and husband and not mention where her daughters are or who is watching them? That’s actually insane that she would think that isn’t the first thought on anyone’s mind. I can’t think of anyone who’d be willing to watch three toddlers for a few days so their parents can go on a vacation no matter how well behaved the toddlers may be?! Any stories of the vacation have me thinking okay but where are the kids? Is your husband taking those photos of you in the dress while casimir is strapped on him with a baby carrier? Lol what is going on?!

Whilst I get the need to perhaps have the odd night away from your children I never understand how people go away abroad for longer than a couple of nights without their little ones particularly when they are that young. It’s a 4 hour flight to Santorini with limited flights at this time of year. God forbid anything happened to those little girls while they were away it could be 24 hours before they got home.

Whilst I get the need to perhaps have the odd night away from your children I never understand how people go away abroad for longer than a couple of nights without their little ones particularly when they are that young. It’s a 4 hour flight to Santorini with limited flights at this time of year. God forbid anything happened to those little girls while they were away it could be 24 hours before they got home.
Exactly this. So so selfish. Those poor girls. Children don’t want designer shoes, they want one on one time with their parents- not a nanny! I don’t feel like anyone is looking at her and being jealous of this trip- they’re looking at her wondering what the hell she is doing ditching her kids AGAIN. She was just in the countryside last week away from them. Preparing them for boarding school I guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I walked past mila being picked up today, by the grandmother. She looked really despondent and was asking where mummy was

I do find it pathetic, Laura’s behaviour, swanning off like this. She has just had a 2 month holiday! What a joke

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Let’s be honest, they’re that loaded they could just fly private! Perhaps they have anyway? but who needs a holiday weeks after an entire summer away? One thing we do know is she’s not relatable or even trying to be 😂

Let’s be honest, they’re that loaded they could just fly private! Perhaps they have anyway? but who needs a holiday weeks after an entire summer away? One thing we do know is she’s not relatable or even trying to be 😂
Private planes (unless you own one) aren’t just there on standby on the island ready to go you would likely have to get one there from elsewhere and the Santorini airport isn’t 24hrs. I just think it’s a long way to be away from your young children. And that dress she was wearing last night was not suitable for the restaurant she went to. Other diners must have thought she was there to do a performance or something.

Private planes (unless you own one) aren’t just there on standby on the island ready to go you would likely have to get one there from elsewhere and the Santorini airport isn’t 24hrs. I just think it’s a long way to be away from your young children. And that dress she was wearing last night was not suitable for the restaurant she went to. Other diners must have thought she was there to do a performance or something.
😂 yes it was so cabaret.

• Haha
How many days holiday does he have?? Unless he isn’t with her and this is all content for the gram like a collaboration or an ad??

How many days holiday does he have?? Unless he isn’t with her and this is all content for the gram like a collaboration or an ad??
I think that’s what the dress was - just for the gram! I mean, would you really wear it out for dinner - and with a baby! No shots of her at dinner with it on so I’m assuming it went off after the photos and on with the flats!

this whole trip is beyond depressing to me. She’s clearly only there because she’s seen so many other influencers go to Santorini this summer and she now wants her perfect photos for Instagram & for people to be jealous of her. She can’t possibly need an actual break after months swanning around Europe. And to leave her 3 kids behind so she can wear costumes in front of sunsets for a few minutes. It’s really tragic to me how desperate for validation she is from strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 7
It's all very weird.

Working in schools I notived that first month or so of the school year was often quite stressful for the children. New classroom, new teacher, new routines etc. Especially given they didn't have much in-school learning last academic year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.