The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes the most of herself for sure but have to say not a fan of her heavy black eyeliner and don’t think she’s particularly good at makeup. The tape extensions add to her look and she’s so slim she can wear anything!
Ah actually like the black liner 😆she’s got big eyes so it suits her in my opinion. Just looked at her pics properly though and she does 2 variations the one that looks softer is nice but the one that looks like she does it with liquid liner with the flick not so nice.

This is the one I like....

Attachments

I swear she must drug those children to get them to sleep like that! 😂
And to wear the same clothes and the same time! At least one of them must throw themselves on the floor screaming once a week because they don’t want to wear what her sister is wearing. Surely!?

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it. Maybe once and capture the moment, but all the time! She’s got to be bribing them surely?!?😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t know- none of it makes any sense. Her whole life seems one big lie. As if your children all lie like that! I’m so bored of seeing the same thing every day

Reactions: 6
The girls are probably so bored and under stimulated with being treated like dolly’s, that they pass out in a line on queue. It’s all so abnormal and weird.

To be honest I think I’ve always been so taken in by her seemingly perfect life that I’ve never really thought about the reality of it. Damn you Tattle 😆 But yeh the reality is it’s not real because I’m not even a mum of my own babies yet but have a lot of young children around me and I know that what she portrays must literally be outakes and not the bigger picture.

Those wedding photos are stunning. Laura looks beautiful but I don’t find him good looking at all! Personality also comes into play. If the school mum hates him she would obviously find him uglier than he actually is.

It feel like Instagram has seriously changed how these women dress as well. 6 years ago a beautiful but readily available wedding dress designer was the norm. Now everything is OTT and custom and looks curated purely for photographs.

Last edited:
Those wedding photos are stunning. Laura looks beautiful but I don’t find him good looking at all! Personality also comes into play. If the school mum hates him she would obviously find him uglier than he actually is.

It feel like Instagram has seriously changed how these women dress as well. 6 years ago a beautiful but readily available wedding dress designer was the norm. Now everything is OTT and custom and looks curated purely for photographs.
Exactly! His personality is so odious that it seeps into the way I view him (although even if he were civil I would not say he is good looking).
He has not aged well, and his hair is longer and more unkempt now (partly bc of lockdown ofc), but the main issue is his swaggering superiority. I’ve never met a man with a greater sense of entitlement.

I also so agree with the comments above about the identical fancy outfits. These kids are not having a fun, carefree childhood full of muddy puddles and climbing trees. They are being plastered over the internet in those frankly ridiculous get ups and having staged shopping trips. It’s pretty sad, really. I know they won’t want for anything materially, but they will be a handful when they’re old enough to figure out how much they have been exploited and robbed of normal childhoods.

Reactions: 5
The wedding looks perfectly nice but nothing exceptionally extravagent. Our friends had a similar wedding and they're very much working class, down to earth normal people, they just saved hard for it.

Her husband reminds of the guy married to Poppy Delevinge, looks a bit of a chinless wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh, where did you find those pictures! I wouldn't say 'toad' but he's rather unusual looking, he's probably very confident hence the schools mums opinion of him ... Perhaps over confident.

The wedding looks perfectly nice but nothing exceptionally extravagent. Our friends had a similar wedding and they're very much working class, down to earth normal people, they just saved hard for it.

Her husband reminds of the guy married to Poppy Delevinge, looks a bit of a chinless wonder.
Sorry but, chinless wonder is a brilliant saying. I’ve never heard that before but, I'm definitely going to use it.

• Haha
Re the husband. I couldn’t think who he reminded me off. I’ve just worked it out. It’s a less attractive Christian Bale in American psycho 😂

Dead behind the eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re the husband. I couldn’t think who he reminded me off. I’ve just worked it out. It’s a less attractive Christian Bale in American psycho 😂

Dead behind the eyes.
American Psycho did also enter into my mind too🤭 I think he has really small eyes for the size of his face, he is very ....Unusual

• Haha
Yes he is a bit weird looking- like a sleezy weird person you would see in the corner of a club.
This is all so enlightening - I have to say finding this all out about her seemingly perfect life had cheered me up as she always seems to smug! More 🍵 anyone?

Reactions: 8
:devilish: Same haha!! I feel like I’ve found my people LOL. she has annoyed for me YEARSSSS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.