The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Ingrid too, she, Flavia and Laura are all quite similar aren’t they? I thought Ingrid was a lot older than she is!
I think very similar. Especially flavia and Ingrid with the pastel tracksuits and Hermes bags. But yes they are all similar! Ingrid is 40 is she? I thought flavia was older than she is!

Reactions: 2
Yes true! I also think she’s trying to be a bit more like leonie hanne with all the coloured bags. So surprised she hasn’t ventured down the Hermes route yet, I’m just waiting for it as she’s been buying all the chinaware like it’s going out of fashion. Strange she doesn’t have a bag but seems to wear almost exclusively Chanel. Thoughts on Ingrid W?
Perhaps she is trying to get hold of a Hermes bag but has been unsuccessful... I'm sure one will appear at some point, I wonder if it will be pink.

Reactions: 4
i know it’s speculation but I find it bizarre that her husband finds owning a home a bad investment so they just rent. I totally get that they would be getting a better return investing elsewhere without the overheads but looking at the spending it seems they have the cash to do both. She has already moved twice with young children and mentioned that they might be moving again... wouldn’t you want the security of just knowing that a house is yours and you won’t have to move or deal with inspections. There’s more to it than the purely financial.

Reactions: 10
I know people love them and save up to buy one but I just can’t fathom buying a Chanel at their current prices. They’ve inflated the prices so much in recent years and I can’t help but wonder if the quality remains excellent like it used to be? Especially in the super trend-driven colours Laura goes for.

Reactions: 3
Also with four children she has only ever needed to go out with a single pram??? I just can’t see how that’s true. Not one single runner or slow walker??? Stilettos, leather pants and a fur jacket isn’t exactly ideal attire to be carrying an uncooperative children in. Thoughts and prayers to the poor nanny who must be behind her in active wear and a baby carrier.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i know it’s speculation but I find it bizarre that her husband finds owning a home a bad investment so they just rent. I totally get that they would be getting a better return investing elsewhere without the overheads but looking at the spending it seems they have the cash to do both. She has already moved twice with young children and mentioned that they might be moving again... wouldn’t you want the security of just knowing that a house is yours and you won’t have to move or deal with inspections. There’s more to it than the purely financial.
Did she say this?
If she did perhaps she meant that they wouldn't have a mortgage, so it would be a very large sum of money invested in a house when it could be invested elsewhere and make more returns.
The house they're living in must be worth around 2.5M, so that is quite a large sum of money to put down with not much return over a short period.

Did she say this?
If she did perhaps she meant that they wouldn't have a mortgage, so it would be a very large sum of money invested in a house when it could be invested elsewhere and make more returns.
The house they're living in must be worth around 2.5M, so that is quite a large sum of money to put down with not much return over a short period.
Yes she has actually said her husband thinks it’s a bad investment, not speculation. For the lifestyle they need I don’t think they need to be worrying about investing in a home, most people who can afford one , buy one, so why wouldn’t they? She’s happy to invest in Chanel! Also I think she used to go out with more prams but yes obviously doesn’t photograph them I reckon she has a yoyo for Luna as she’s still quite small. She has to have a nanny going to the park as you couldn’t manage 3 kids crossing roads and a pram, the only responsible enough to stop would be Mila!

I know people love them and save up to buy one but I just can’t fathom buying a Chanel at their current prices. They’ve inflated the prices so much in recent years and I can’t help but wonder if the quality remains excellent like it used to be? Especially in the super trend-driven colours Laura goes for.
In fairness they do hold their value. I have a couple and bought a lot of them over 10 years ago and they are triple the cost now, if I needed to I could sell them . I think different id they didn’t hold their value.

Yes I agree, Chanel do hold their value.
With regards to Hermes, I do think FBB is trying to get onto the list if she isn't on one already.
To even get your name on the list for a Birkin or kelly you have to have spent around £10000 on Hermes items, that can be from homeware, sandals any pieces just to get your name down, if you notice she seems to be doing that a lot this past year, all new pieces for the home/Kitchen have been from Hermes.
Yes, I think the nanny/housekeeper does go out with her and the children, I also think she takes the photo's too.

Reactions: 5
With regards to Hermes, I do think FBB is trying to get onto the list if she isn't on one already.
To even get your name on the list for a Birkin or kelly you have to have spent around £10000 on Hermes items, that can be from homeware, sandals any pieces just to get your name down, if you notice she seems to be doing that a lot this past year, all new pieces for the home/Kitchen have been from Hermes.
Yes, I think the nanny/housekeeper does go out with her and the children, I also think she takes the photo's too.
Though She could buy one through Sellier Or another reseller? But maybe she wants that store experience/doesn’t want pre-loved. Now that I think about it, does she ever buy pre-loved?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very good point!! Probably why she bought all the China ware recently!!! Lol if she suddenly appears with a few it will be so funny. Although I did see Lorna Luxe got a black Kelly and she doesn’t have any other Hermes at all. I wonder if there are ways around it!

Very good point!! Probably why she bought all the China ware recently!!! Lol if she suddenly appears with a few it will be so funny. Although I did see Lorna Luxe got a black Kelly and she doesn’t have any other Hermes at all. I wonder if there are ways around it!
Lorna Luxe got hers in Paris last year iirc. I think I may have read on another thread it’s sometimes easier abroad.

Lorna Luxe got hers in Paris last year iirc. I think I may have read on another thread it’s sometimes easier abroad.
Yes and it was all very shady. Most likely secured by the concierge rather than Lorna herself. She’s not exactly Hermes material

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, I remember it well! Did her husband not just come back with it one morning? Though she buys Chanel as much as Laura 🙄

• Haha
I don't know who Lorna Luxe is😳I will take a look.
Was it a new kelly I wonder🤔
Yes, the China ware was a big clue 😃
I wonder if she feels she needs to keep up with the competition, I would hate to do this day in day out - Although I would love the free gifts!

Yes, I remember it well! Did her husband not just come back with it one morning? Though she buys Chanel as much as Laura 🙄
Am I the only one who doesn't know who this Lorna luxe lady is 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do pop over to Lorna’s thread and read the Wiki. It’s quite an eye opener to discover what a sham her life is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.