The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her husband? Trying to work out whether he looks like a 🐸 or not.
That’s not him 😂
These are from her wedding

Have to say I’m not sure about the persons account who said they were a mum from the school and that he looks like a toad...seems they came across an image of someone they thought was him online. He doesn’t look like a toad at all and I can’t image he’s changed all that much in 6 years.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That’s not him 😂
These are from her wedding

Have to say I’m not sure about the persons account who said they were a mum from the school and that he looks like a toad...seems they came across an image of someone they thought was him online. He doesn’t look like a toad at all and I can’t image he’s changed all that much in 6 years.
Yes I did wonder when he was likened to a toad. There’s no pics on his work website of employees. But there are a few pics online of guys with the same name, who could be likened to a toad 🤔

Reactions: 2
Oo those are great photos how did you find them- he doesn’t look like a toad at all.

He’s not bad looking at all and younger than I thought he would be. I think they look really good together actually. Flavia’s husband on the other hand does look like an old toad 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What surprises me is that on her insta she looks super tall whereas on this ones she is average height.
Beautiful photos she looked less skinny back then

I was looking through her tagged photos a while back and noticed her wedding photographer tagged her in a pic so that's how i found the link. Agree it looks like a beautiful wedding - they do look lovely together. She looked much healthier back then.

Reactions: 1
What surprises me is that on her insta she looks super tall whereas on this ones she is average height.
Beautiful photos she looked less skinny back then
She did look a bit fuller then didn’t she especially as that was before 4 kids. She looked lovely. Love her dress and I love their wedding it looked beautiful.

Better looking than her. I really don’t think she’s beautiful or pretty at all, rather odd looking. Slim body and nice clothes & hair but her actual face isn’t anything special
She’s not the most beautiful facially but she looks good, always well groomed with hair and make up that suits her.

I'd say if she were to get married now, theres no way in hell she'd choose such a simple look overall. It would be much more "high fashion"

just seen the pictures on here, it’s a firm no from me 😂😂😂 defo not my taste that’s for sure!

Have we all seen how many ADs we have today! Wonder what’s changed?!

Reactions: 3
The trip with the kids to the Chanel store this afternoon was something else. Yesterday Harrods, today Chanel. Where will they go tomorrow?...

The trip with the kids to the Chanel store this afternoon was something else. Yesterday Harrods, today Chanel. Where will they go tomorrow?...
She needs to get the poor kids down the park, in comfy outfits to climb a tree. Rather than the constant Sunday best she dresses them in. They are like little dolly’s. And I bet Nanny was there helping out, out of shot as usual 😂🙄

Reactions: 3
Who remembers the Instagram she had for selling her old clothes - @thefashionbugblogclothessale or something. Can’t imagine her doing that now (it hasn’t been updated in ages)

He’s not bad looking at all and younger than I thought he would be. I think they look really good together actually. Flavia’s husband on the other hand does look like an old toad 😳
Yep agreed I knew he didn’t look like a toad as had seen a few of these before. I believe he is very tall. Absolute nothing wrong with him to look at probably better looking than her. Not to sign bitchy as their wedding looks lovely but they obviously came into the real money after this as it’s not spectacular in terms of the setting or detail. Just a nice wedding abroad but doesn’t look like it cost 100k or anything. Her dress was Mira Zwillinger a friend wore the same one

She did look a bit fuller then didn’t she especially as that was before 4 kids. She looked lovely. Love her dress and I love their wedding it looked beautiful.

She’s not the most beautiful facially but she looks good, always well groomed with hair and make up that suits her.
Makes the most of herself for sure but have to say not a fan of her heavy black eyeliner and don’t think she’s particularly good at makeup. The tape extensions add to her look and she’s so slim she can wear anything!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.