The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the husband. I couldn’t think who he reminded me off. I’ve just worked it out. It’s a less attractive Christian Bale in American psycho 😂

Dead behind the eyes.
I thought the same when I saw him. I don’t think he’s nice looking but a lot better looking and younger than I expected, especially after someone posted a pic of that other fella that did actually look like a toad 😂 (poor guy) and I think they look lovely together in the wedding pics. Mind you most people look good on their wedding day even if they look like they’ve been dragged from the canal normally.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest blog post .. why does she even bother anymore?? She won’t win any awards for writing! ‘There are so many shades of green, forest green, lime green, emerald green’ yes stating the obvious there! It’s all about pink and green?! Apparently she has always been a pink girl which is completely not true. Yellow or blue were the colours she was always in when she started out and she actually used to say she never wore pink and didn’t like it, then it became so fashionable ( or she noticed how much Hannah S T wore it ) and suddenly she adores pink. It’s actually mad how much she has changed ( not that suddenly liking a colour is a big deal of course! ) but she used to wear such minimal jewellery now she’s covered in it. Anyone else notice the cartier bracelets that she claims are old? Don’t think are I think she saw all the others wearing them and just bought herself but didn’t want to make out they were new, she used to only wear the skinny Van Cleef bracelets. Now like everything with her it’s all excess

Reactions: 6
Her latest blog post .. why does she even bother anymore?? She won’t win any awards for writing! ‘There are so many shades of green, forest green, lime green, emerald green’ yes stating the obvious there! It’s all about pink and green?! Apparently she has always been a pink girl which is completely not true. Yellow or blue were the colours she was always in when she started out and she actually used to say she never wore pink and didn’t like it, then it became so fashionable ( or she noticed how much Hannah S T wore it ) and suddenly she adores pink. It’s actually mad how much she has changed ( not that suddenly liking a colour is a big deal of course! ) but she used to wear such minimal jewellery now she’s covered in it. Anyone else notice the cartier bracelets that she claims are old? Don’t think are I think she saw all the others wearing them and just bought herself but didn’t want to make out they were new, she used to only wear the skinny Van Cleef bracelets. Now like everything with her it’s all excess
You are right about the Pink, I remember in an old post of hers stating she was never into Pink then started to wear a lot of it - I just thought she changed her mind about the colour Pink.
Yes, I did notice the Cartier bracelets - I have one of them myself, they appeared last year, not on her Birthday or Christmas so I guessed they were gifts from her to her, perhaps she was influenced by Flavia, as she wears a lot of Cartier.

Here you go just to back up your comments.
EC4CB949-13B7-4EE0-A246-76925CA12081.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Was anyone else confused by her baby's crib? - I had no idea what that was until the second picture in her stories 😂

Reactions: 1
£1,250 😭😭 for that crib base
£1,000 for the black and white marble top bit

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Was anyone else confused by her baby's crib? - I had no idea what that was until the second picture in her stories 😂
Oh I liked the crib! I was hoping someone would ask her where it was from 😄 I thought it was very different.

Vile. More money than sense. Her whole home is like some beige hotel. No personal touches. Soulless.
Oh dear, I actually quite like the decor, it's very similar to mine .... I sit here in my beige hotel with a glass of red 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That cot 😳 So OTT. And the price! I can’t bear this materialistic constant spending just to have things for the sake of it. But I suppose she thinks it’s worth it for her ‘little prince’

Oh I liked the crib! I was hoping someone would ask her where it was from 😄 I thought it was very different.

Oh dear, I actually quite like the decor, it's very similar to mine .... I sit here in my beige hotel with a glass of red 😂
Same. Each to their own I guess x

All of her Amazon stuff is now on Ebloggers as someone here predicted!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
You are right about the Pink, I remember in an old post of hers stating she was never into Pink then started to wear a lot of it - I just thought she changed her mind about the colour Pink.
Yes, I did notice the Cartier bracelets - I have one of them myself, they appeared last year, not on her Birthday or Christmas so I guessed they were gifts from her to her, perhaps she was influenced by Flavia, as she wears a lot of Cartier.

Here you go just to back up your comments.
View attachment 564744
Totally agree ! Definitely think influenced by flavia but they really did suddenly appear and she had to state they were old. You hardly buy cartier bangles, go off them for 5 years then suddenly start rewearing 🙄. Adore them so I’m just jealous but can’t understand why she has to pretend she had them before! She’s a total bandwagoner, pink, cartier .. not half as original as she seems to think!

I think Olivia Rubin got Laura into pink too. I remember more pink coinciding with when she first started wearing the sparkly rainbow skirt. Which I love, weirdly.

I think Olivia Rubin got Laura into pink too. I remember more pink coinciding with when she first started wearing the sparkly rainbow skirt. Which I love, weirdly.
Yes true! I also think she’s trying to be a bit more like leonie hanne with all the coloured bags. So surprised she hasn’t ventured down the Hermes route yet, I’m just waiting for it as she’s been buying all the chinaware like it’s going out of fashion. Strange she doesn’t have a bag but seems to wear almost exclusively Chanel. Thoughts on Ingrid W?

Reactions: 5
The new post on the yellow or blue Chanel! Is she reading this?! I said her favourite colours used to be yellow and blue! But she just had to mention she does already have a pale blue but this is a TIFFANY blue so she must have it 🤣 did she not just get a green?!??

Yes true! I also think she’s trying to be a bit more like leonie hanne with all the coloured bags. So surprised she hasn’t ventured down the Hermes route yet, I’m just waiting for it as she’s been buying all the chinaware like it’s going out of fashion. Strange she doesn’t have a bag but seems to wear almost exclusively Chanel. Thoughts on Ingrid W?
I follow Ingrid too, she, Flavia and Laura are all quite similar aren’t they? I thought Ingrid was a lot older than she is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.