The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that! As much as I do actually like Laura and what she dresses the girls in, surely T-shirt and shorts would have been better for a gymnastics centre?!

Reactions: 7
Definitely stopped showing the girls faces on her stories today! Though those dresses are a bit dangerous for climbing in?!
I kept checking to see did anyone else write in here about that 🤣😭😭 ridiculous! Like how? Her dress was long! ( gorgeous ) but lord throw on some leggings for the fun activity!

Reactions: 4
I usually follow purely for fashion but did enjoy her showing them doing more ‘normal’ kid things today! Was a bit surprised to see them climbing in long dresses as well, you wonder what everyone else at the place was thinking 😂

Reactions: 2
I kept checking to see did anyone else write in here about that 🤣😭😭 ridiculous! Like how? Her dress was long! ( gorgeous ) but lord throw on some leggings for the fun activity!
I also thought it was ridiculous they were climbing in dresses? What’s wrong with leggings and a cute tee? Also… did anyone see the male legs posted and then deleted on stories? Very confused!

I thought that! As much as I do actually like Laura and what she dresses the girls in, surely T-shirt and shorts would have been better for a gymnastics centre?!
exactly!
She is such a selfish person and puts her needs (ie needing her girls to look pretty in dresses) above her children's safety and comfort. To anyone who says she is a good mother, I wholeheartedly disagree. If she cared about her kids she wouldn't endanger them by putting them in inappropriate outfits or showing them to potential paedos on the internet and giving away their full names, dob etc. Someone like Tamara Ecclestone puts her daughters in clothes in which they can actually do fun activities rather than just pose in her latest PR haul (which she will then go on to flog days later online)

Reactions: 6
To be honest I don’t think the children being shown on her Instagram is a big deal. The risks are really being exaggerated there

really surprised that Hannah stratford Taylor is posh- thought she was Australian 😂

I think the point most posters are making regarding the kids is that she (and all the others who post pictures of their children) do so without their consent (because how can a 2 year old give consent?) and it’s a basic breach of their privacy.

It's not just about creeps online. As well as the lack of privacy and lack of consent, she's making money from sharing photos of her children and their clothes/toys. That's not what I would call ideal parenting. This is a problem I have with all influencers who share photos of their children.

You want to complain about FOD, Flavia or Hannah ST too?
Yes, All of them should stop sharing photos of their children.

On the topic of fashion - the bucket hat and furry Birkenstocks are not a good look 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I echo what the other posters above have said. It’s about over exposure and lack of consent. There will be a generation of instafloggers children in therapy, with all their personal data on the internet forever! I have this issue with all off them, as do they majority of people on this forum 🤷‍♀️

On the topic of fashion - the bucket hat and furry Birkenstocks are not a good look 😅
I know 😂😂😂 especially with her sparrow legs and knobby knees 😂

It's not just about creeps online. As well as the lack of privacy and lack of consent, she's making money from sharing photos of her children and their clothes/toys. That's not what I would call ideal parenting. This is a problem I have with all influencers who share photos of their children.

Yes, All of them should stop sharing photos of their children.

She couldn’t do Instagram without her children. She’s not that special - they’re just a prop. There are plenty of mums who use their kids for the Insta life. Now a fab Insta mum will still be amazing without the kids or even better have their account on private - the truly smart sassy mums are on private. FBB - smoke and mirrors ladies.

To be honest I don’t think the children being shown on her Instagram is a big deal. The risks are really being exaggerated there

really surprised that Hannah stratford Taylor is posh- thought she was Australian 😂
No not posh at all. Married a much much much older man with cash. BUT she is very nice and would happily give up Insta tomorrow - it’s wearing her down

Reactions: 3
Hannah S-T husband is 12 years older than her - that’s not a big age gap.

Reactions: 5
She couldn’t do Instagram without her children. She’s not that special - they’re just a prop. There are plenty of mums who use their kids for the Insta life. Now a fab Insta mum will still be amazing without the kids or even better have their account on private - the truly smart sassy mums are on private. FBB - smoke and mirrors ladies.

No not posh at all. Married a much much much older man with cash. BUT she is very nice and would happily give up Insta tomorrow - it’s wearing her down
If it’s wearing her down why doesn’t she stop?

Hannah ST lives on the same square in Marylebone as my father in law and I see her fairly often. She is lovely and her kids are very sweet, as is her mother. It’s sad that she feels pressured to keep up Instagram if it’s not something that she enjoys! Such a sad world we live in sometimes….

Hannah ST lives on the same square in Marylebone as my father in law and I see her fairly often. She is lovely and her kids are very sweet, as is her mother. It’s sad that she feels pressured to keep up Instagram if it’s not something that she enjoys! Such a sad world we live in sometimes….
I see her around quite often with her mum or husband and kids. She is painfully thin and looks much older than she says she is. She never looks particularly happy. Her girls do looks very sweet but I find it strange that she has them in almost every photo she posts, far more so than other influencers. She’s even said something along the lines of feeling like “such a wally” in photos on her own. Odd thing for a professional model to say.

• Sad
I see her around quite often with her mum or husband and kids. She is painfully thin and looks much older than she says she is. She never looks particularly happy. Her girls do looks very sweet but I find it strange that she has them in almost every photo she posts, far more so than other influencers. She’s even said something along the lines of feeling like “such a wally” in photos on her own. Odd thing for a professional model to say.
I don’t think she always feels well health wise, she’s been quite ill. And yes Instagram can feel a bit narcisstic & that’s probably why she feels a bit of a wally. I applaud her honesty by admitting to that

It’s clear that Hannah ST (and her husband) have immense wealth so if she’s unhappy why not just pack in Instagram? She clearly doesn’t need the money.
The only reasons I can think of why she continues is for the attention and validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.