The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at all people saying she deserved a full break....she isn’t a Nhs nurse or a single mum working shifts guys!
Oh, I forgot, must be tiring posting photos, coordinating outfits, going to Chanel and zuma.
For most people her normal life is a holiday...

Reactions: 9
I fully suspected she’d do that- I’m sure she’s been reading on here. I was expecting her profile pic of her and her husband to be removed too… I bet that happens anyway now so people don’t recognise her wedding photos.

Reactions: 4
Sharing a charity link on her stories too, never seen her do that before, obviously trying to deflect any negative attention

Reactions: 5
I bumped into Laura and her husband not long ago, her husband was sweet to my daughter.. and gave off a nice aura about him, so I can’t understand the comments on here. Laura is super skinny, no idea how she does it! .. I do think her life can’t be 100% perfect like she portrays. In all honesty I find a bit tough to listen to her stating how amazing everything is and simply I feel I can’t relate anymore, especially now that she is constantly showing off thousands worth of ‘investment’ pieces. The Amazon clothes advert is shocking, how much are these influencers getting paid for this work? Does anyone know? I have no idea why she would introduce such horror to her IG page.

Also, a while ago Laura wrote on her stories that ‘copying is not the greatest form of flattery’.. now it’s clear from the comments I’ve read on on here that this was probs. addressed to Hannah ST.. Hannah seems lovely and she used to be a model, literally any clothes look good on her and she is super honest about clothes being donated. Not long ago she shared that she had a number of autoimmune diseases. No amount of money can take away from that struggle..!

I had to unfollow Flavia, she reminds me of my sis-in-law, who also think she is absolutely perfect and amazing in everything she does.. and it’s just so boring to listen to the *me *me discourse. And what a shame about Olivia Rubin, can’t believe she is rude!
Agree I think her and Hannah ST have a bit of bad blood. And I think Hannah is lovely - she’s very honest about things and has actually sent me some very helpful messages in response to questions I’ve asked her.

Is West Wittering the influencers beach of choice? Notice a few instahuns have been there this weekend.
Never known her take an actual break break before. She’s always storying, even on her holidays.

Reactions: 7
Hannah ST is sooooo lovely. She has sent me a voice note in response to a question on a dress before because her brain injury makes it hard to constantly stare at the screen etc. she is genuinely really nice and agreed as she was a model she can wear what she wants. I love that she has vintage bags and used to procure and sell bags for people. She also has her mum living with her and seems like she gets on great with her step children too. Didn’t see that post about copying from FBB but no surprise as I know for a fact there is beef there. Those beach photos were one day over the last what 10 days?! She was definitely away!

She’s showing that she went to the beach in a crochet swimsuit with pearls on. Incredibly pretty but I don’t just see how it’s real life? Surely sand would get in the fabric and you can’t go in the sea? So bored of people that just dress for show like life is a fairytale, the rest of us have to wear practical tit

She’s showing that she went to the beach in a crochet swimsuit with pearls on. Incredibly pretty but I don’t just see how it’s real life? Surely sand would get in the fabric and you can’t go in the sea? So bored of people that just dress for show like life is a fairytale, the rest of us have to wear practical tit
Lol agreed. It looks really uncomfortable too. also why is she pretending she was at “the beach” in the U.K. for any longer than a day or two?

Reactions: 3
The tan she’s sporting is from further afield I’d say. Def away but doesn’t want to discuss as she’d have to quarantine!

Do you think Flavia and FBB take each other’s pictures at West Wittering? Genuinely curious .. I’ve noticed they’ve shared the same location quite few times over the last year or so

I’ve been to the beach today and can confirm I wore nothing like this 😂

She’s started to include a #afflink disclosure regarding affiliate links in a few of her stories now she’s back. But not for all the links despite them all being affiliate. Very half-arsed!

Reactions: 1
The sequin swimsuit on a UK beach? Seems very uncomfortable. (UK or not).
How long are her legs and how does she keep so slim? Her legs go on for days (yes, I am actually jealous!)

Reactions: 2
The sequin swimsuit on a UK beach? Seems very uncomfortable. (UK or not).
How long are her legs and how does she keep so slim? Her legs go on for days (yes, I am actually jealous!)
Legs are long but she’s only 5 foot 4 and as discussed on here has been caught stretching herself/ photo shopping. They are extremely thin though so look long for a small person but not that long!

duck me she went in with aff links yesterday must be feeling the pinch after her week off 👀 I have to say I did love the pearl swimsuit but not for a day on the beach in UK. Mykonos beach club maybe.

Reactions: 2
Surely her kids would let slip at school/nursery that they’ve been on holiday somewhere

Reactions: 3
duck me she went in with aff links yesterday must be feeling the pinch after her week off 👀 I have to say I did love the pearl swimsuit but not for a day on the beach in UK. Mykonos beach club maybe.
Notice how she marked them as #aff though, she’s been reading here

Her shoot for Soru has turquoise water in the background. She definitely left the UK at some point recently! I think the west wittering photos are old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.