The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this scandal, please?
There is an Insta account called @notsportyrich which basically calls out the brand's founder for being problematic, racist, an anti-vaxxer and tone-deaf and exposes the fact that the clothes are cheaply made, plagiarised, not sustainable as they preach to be, terrible customer service etc etc - very eye opening!

you can read more about it here and i also recommend looking at that insta account:

Reactions: 3
There is an Insta account called @notsportyrich which basically calls out the brand's founder for being problematic, racist, an anti-vaxxer and tone-deaf and exposes the fact that the clothes are cheaply made, plagiarised, not sustainable as they preach to be, terrible customer service etc etc - very eye opening!

you can read more about it here and i also recommend looking at that insta account:

I don’t have any insight on this but I did see her (the owner) in Italy she was staying in the same hotel as me thought she was bleeping Ah-May-Zing the knob

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Thank you ☺

She’s so boring! Her curated content is SO dull! Think it’s time I unsubscribe on IG after everything I’ve read on here and how her life is one big fake lie! Will stay on here for the gossip! Bet her husband ends up having an affair!

Reactions: 4
Where has she gone? She hasn’t been active for a while now. Is she in Ibiza?!

Reactions: 1
Of course she has! 🙄
There will no doubt be an influx of holiday spam with her and the children in matching white outfits.
My money is on Portugal.

• Haha
I feel like if she was really in Portugal she would at least be posting stories etc - she can’t resist showing off. My money is on her being elsewhere eg an amber list country like Spain and she isn’t posting for fear of backlash.
Incredibly off-brand of her to take a social media break especially while on vacation. Which makes me think she is somewhere she probably shouldn’t be and doesn’t want to publicise it!

Reactions: 11
Whenever she posts pictures of them all on the beach wearing those frilly, white, linen outfits and she’s super glam, I wonder how the hell they aren’t covered in sand like other beach dwellers! I could never look glam on a beach, ever😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.