The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she has a kid in school now. So how have they managed to get away? They only have a week for half term so no time to quarantine on return from an amber place. Must be Portugal or in the UK somewhere I think.

Reactions: 1
I am almost certain that they will be in an amber country. Otherwise there would be wall to wall outfits.

Reactions: 5
she will no doubt come back with some positive spin on a "social media break" to really enjoy spending time with her family. bet she is secretly fuming she can't show off all her new £££ summer gear lol

Reactions: 4
I am just amazed that people like Laura who are obviously filthy rich and want for nothing, feel the need to constantly brag about their wealth all over Instagram. She has everything she could possibly want or need and yet she thinks that everyone else should be subjected to her smiling smugly at the camera while she shows off her latest megabucks outfit or new Chanel handbag. It’s also incredibly unthinking in the middle of a global pandemic where so many people have suffered such loss to broadcast her extreme wealth and privilege in the way she does. It’s very shallow and makes her appear very narcissistic. I know people don’t have to follow her, but she should think very carefully about how she comes across at a time like this. Plus I’d be worried for my children’s safety plastering them all over social media like she does.

Reactions: 14
I am almost certain that they will be in an amber country. Otherwise there would be wall to wall outfits.
Exactly
I am just amazed that people like Laura who are obviously filthy rich and want for nothing, feel the need to constantly brag about their wealth all over Instagram. She has everything she could possibly want or need and yet she thinks that everyone else should be subjected to her smiling smugly at the camera while she shows off her latest megabucks outfit or new Chanel handbag. It’s also incredibly unthinking in the middle of a global pandemic where so many people have suffered such loss to broadcast her extreme wealth and privilege in the way she does. It’s very shallow and makes her appear very narcissistic. I know people don’t have to follow her, but she should think very carefully about how she comes across at a time like this. Plus I’d be worried for my children’s safety plastering them all over social media like she does.

this is exactly what I have been thinking all along but you put it down brilliantly

She got a bit of backlash over Dubai at Christmas so she definitely won't risk it this time. I know quite a bit influencer who is currently in Greece (she mentioned it in comments previously) but now has gone all media blackout and switched off comments...

Reactions: 1
Spot on! What it boils down to, I think, is that she is just bloody grabby, shameless, and stupid. Stupid because the thing she is damaging most of all is her privacy and her kids’ right to a private life. And putting their security at risk. Any potential kidnapper would be able to figure out their schools/nursery/even home address with little difficulty. And they have money, but they don’t have security, like Tamara Ecclestone, for instance. Most sensible people in the public eye do everything they possibly can to shield their kids from the limelight- think Natalie Portman. What Laura is doing to her kids is reprehensible and downright dangerous.
I hope she is reading here, and makes some changes.

Reactions: 9
I do feel like influencers can say one thing and dupe the rest of the world as much as they like, but yet they have this double standard where if we question them it's bullying. I do wish the whole influencer marketing thing would go away. I like being on Instagram and there are some very talented photographers out there but don't like the way influencers portray something that's not real.

I bumped into Laura and her husband not long ago, her husband was sweet to my daughter.. and gave off a nice aura about him, so I can’t understand the comments on here. Laura is super skinny, no idea how she does it! .. I do think her life can’t be 100% perfect like she portrays. In all honesty I find a bit tough to listen to her stating how amazing everything is and simply I feel I can’t relate anymore, especially now that she is constantly showing off thousands worth of ‘investment’ pieces. The Amazon clothes advert is shocking, how much are these influencers getting paid for this work? Does anyone know? I have no idea why she would introduce such horror to her IG page.

Also, a while ago Laura wrote on her stories that ‘copying is not the greatest form of flattery’.. now it’s clear from the comments I’ve read on on here that this was probs. addressed to Hannah ST.. Hannah seems lovely and she used to be a model, literally any clothes look good on her and she is super honest about clothes being donated. Not long ago she shared that she had a number of autoimmune diseases. No amount of money can take away from that struggle..!

I had to unfollow Flavia, she reminds me of my sis-in-law, who also think she is absolutely perfect and amazing in everything she does.. and it’s just so boring to listen to the *me *me discourse. And what a shame about Olivia Rubin, can’t believe she is rude!

Reactions: 7
She is back, sounding a little despondent and claiming to have been in West Wittering

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.