The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her shoot for Soru has turquoise water in the background. She definitely left the UK at some point recently! I think the west wittering photos are old
Unless it was old like last year we haven’t had that kind of weather this year until last week

I zoomed in it’s a mirror. The Soru page says it’s a central London location.
if you go on the Soru page there is a swimming pool but she says it's in central London. that aside i do feel like Laura has been posting much less than usual and she seems not as bubbly/everything is fab as usual. wonder if she has been reading here and it's knocked her a bit, hence time off etc?

Reactions: 6
if you go on the Soru page there is a swimming pool but she says it's in central London. that aside i do feel like Laura has been posting much less than usual and she seems not as bubbly/everything is fab as usual. wonder if she has been reading here and it's knocked her a bit, hence time off etc?
Much less. She’s quite obviously read here since she went to the lengths of changing the name of her online wedding photos. I mean………

Reactions: 3
Or problems with her husband?
i can't really imagine that being the case... but nothing is outside the realm of possibility! She just posted some Hermes earrings she bought soooo business as usual guys x

• Haha
i can't really imagine that being the case... but nothing is outside the realm of possibility! She just posted some Hermes earrings she bought soooo business as usual guys x
I do the same impulse purchase when I am at the till and see a Mars bar 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the 1k plain boob-tube that has done it for me... how can you spend 1k on such a small piece of material? (Maybe she is not reading this thread after all)

Reactions: 4
100% agree!!! she’s a lot flatter in energy. She survived for a long time without a TL thread so this will have thrown her somewhat. The aff links too all
Suggest she knows her cover has been blown. It’ll be interesting how she’s reacts going forward.

QUOTE="kit359, post: 5209097, member: 60756"]
[/QUOTE]

She’s also got 26 pages already compare to her fake bestie Flavia who’s got more than half less in more time. I thought it would be the other way around to be honest and I didn’t expect this thread to be as lively as it has been. My blinkers have been lifted anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like I said in an earlier post, I came to TL looking for a FBB thread and couldn’t believe there wasn’t one - I thought she had some mysterious powers over them. But here we are!

She’s also not shown her kids faces at all since she got back from her self imposed exile - only the grid post of them on the beach facing away from the camera and a few stories showing the baby’s feet but nothing else, at least I think anyway.
Tijan Mazour another London mummy blogger recently said she is now making a conscious effort not to show her kids faces - I feel like Laura is now doing the same (prompted by us maybe?!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hope she keeps the kids off! It’s bad enough when bloggers and influencers use their children to sell products to make a living (see: Hunters and Heels little boys in matching Blyton outfits 😆) and worse when she could afford not to.

most definitely!!!!

She’s also not shown her kids faces at all since she got back from her self imposed exile - only the grid post of them on the beach facing away from the camera and a few stories showing the baby’s feet but nothing else, at least I think anyway.
Tijan Mazour another London mummy blogger recently said she is now making a conscious effort not to show her kids faces - I feel like Laura is now doing the same (prompted by us maybe?!)

She is definitely more subdued. She hasn't been doing the school run at all lately so nothing much to report on that front I'm afraid.
The husband/nanny usually does it now.
For the person above who said the husband was nice to her little girl: he's a swarmy kind of guy. Even pyschopaths can be very charming and nice when they want to be, and perhaps he had a reason to in this instance. On the day to day school run, I can assure you that his demeanour is quite different and he comes across as a nasty piece of work with an extreme sense of entitlement/air of superiority. And I've had a chance to observe him on a near daily basis for months, now.

Reactions: 3
She has definitely stopped showing the kids faces. I wonder what caused this?
reading here I would bet on it. I also think that prompted her social media break, general change in mood, and flurry of declaring ads /aff links. Not to mention changing the URL name of her online wedding album!

Reactions: 2
The problem is, the damage is already done. There is an extensive back catalogue of images of her kids, abs even if she goes on a deleting spree, she will never know whose hands those images will remain in as they have been published online. If she had stopped showing them after babyhood, the kids may not have been identifiable, but as it is, Mila, Anoushka and Luna will be recognisable for the rest of their childhoods.

I’m glad she has realised the folly of her ways, but, good grief, Laura, I cannot believe it has taken you this long to twig that splashing your kids in their swimming cossies etc was a good idea? If you had an ounce of sense I don’t see how you would have thought this was a good idea.

I’m frankly shocked that Mark put up with it for so long, given his dim view of publicity/ social media.

In fact, what I suspect is that either he or his friends have also read here and had an aneurysm, and he has put his foot down and said enough is enough. He must be pissed off with her for recklessly exposing their kids online and needlessly putting them at risk. Given she has said he doesn’t have SM accounts it is plausible that he had no idea just how much of the kids she was sharing.

I also think that she is possibly starting to realise that she has bitten off more than she can chew, but having all the kids so close together. 4 kids under 4 (well Mila is nearly 5) is a handful, whichever way you cut it. The baby will be less sleepy by now, and Luna is in the thick of the terrible twos. Homework/extracurricular stuff, clubs, etc...I know of a family with three young girls who have a nanny per child and a full time housekeeper and the mother is still quite frazzled most of the time. Even if you have staff, you have to manage them, and ultimately, the mental load ends up with the mum. She’s coming out of that baby moon period and I think she will find the next few years pretty tough.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The problem is, the damage is already done. There is an extensive back catalogue of images of her kids, abs even if she goes on a deleting spree, she will never know whose hands those images will remain in as they have been published online. If she had stopped showing them after babyhood, the kids may not have been identifiable, but as it is, Mila, Anoushka and Luna will be recognisable for the rest of their childhoods.

I’m glad she has realised the folly of her ways, but, good grief, Laura, I cannot believe it has taken you this long to twig that splashing your kids in their swimming cossies etc was a good idea? If you had an ounce of sense I don’t see how you would have thought this was a good idea.

I’m frankly shocked that Mark put up with it for so long, given his dim view of publicity/ social media.

In fact, what I suspect is that either he or his friends have also read here and had an aneurysm, and he has put his foot down and said enough is enough. He must be pissed off with her for recklessly exposing their kids online and needlessly putting them at risk. Given she has said he doesn’t have SM accounts it is plausible that he had no idea just how much of the kids she was sharing.

I also think that she is possibly starting to realise that she has bitten off more than she can chew, but having all the kids so close together. 4 kids under 4 (well Mila is nearly 5) is a handful, whichever way you cut it. The baby will be less sleepy by now, and Luna is in the thick of the terrible twos. Homework/extracurricular stuff, clubs, etc...I know of a family with three young girls who have a nanny per child and a full time housekeeper and the mother is still quite frazzled most of the time. Even if you have staff, you have to manage them, and ultimately, the mental load ends up with the mum. She’s coming out of that baby moon period and I think she will find the next few years pretty tough.
Literally read through that going yup, yup, yup. Sad face though was reaction to the kids pics being out there now. As guilty as I am for finding the photos of the girls all dressed up etc cute it does make me feel sick to my stomach that people put their kids out like this when not everyone is so innocently admiring them 😓 from a safety perspective as well as respect for their privacy as they get older.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.