The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s been reading here! One of her god awful “my life is so blessed” Q&As with reference to how she takes the kids out, selling on their clothes, etc…. Hi Laura 👋🏼
lollll yes absolutely!! Saying how she’s so tired & finding breastfeeding hard this time - trying to come across relatable!

Reactions: 5
Only just found this thread and I’m glad other people think similar! I mean clearly they are loaded so I kind of follow to look inside an alternative very rich lifestyle but god at times, it really makes you feel inferior especially when she’s casually cracks out a new Chanel or Jimmy choos. It makes me laugh when she links & other stories as the affordable option... I mean thats still a lot to spend for me.

she always seems to have people messaging her about what the children are wearing. Wonder if that’s genuine or she’s doing the whole message to herself thing. There does seem to be a lot of people that aspirationally want to buy in to a rich lifestyle though so I actually reckon she does get good engagement.

Reactions: 7
Right great that she’s off to dinner, someone please tell me where you go on a Wednesday night wearing that lovely dress?? Clearly not Nando’s 😂

We have black tie occasions at work where we dress like this but they are few and far between. I’m not from London but if anything I would say it’s probably more casual than up north.

Reactions: 2
Trust me, it’s so cold sitting outside London restaurants at the moment, everyone is wrapped up in their coats. No one is going out dressed like that

Reactions: 9
Trust me, it’s so cold sitting outside London restaurants at the moment, everyone is wrapped up in their coats. No one is going out dressed like that
THIS! What a dick she must look. Most people are dressed down wearing layer upon layer and she’s there looking like she’s off to the freaking Met Ball!

And does she hell wear the Amazon tit she’s peddling.

• Heart
THIS! What a dick she must look. Most people are dressed down wearing layer upon layer and she’s there looking like she’s off to the freaking Met Ball!

And does she hell wear the Amazon tit she’s peddling.
Yup. It’s been lovely today compare to the past week but as you say no one is dressing up like that. What she had on in the earlier posts the black dress with the denim jacket is more fitting.

She's always dressed up for her weekly date nights like most people I know would dress up for an anniversary.

I’m out at the weekend for the first time and the dressiest thing I was considering was a jumpsuit. But then the thought of being half naked if I need the loo put me off so it’s back to layers, jeans and a big coat😂

I’m glad it’s not just me who thinks it’s OTT. It’s not like events are even on, maybe she’s just put it on for a taxi ride. I remember there was a similar post with the H&M x Giambattista Valli dress, that was pre Covid and even then I couldn’t understand where you would go for dinner on a rainy Tuesday in that!

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit cringe because everyone knows that you’re not going to sit outside like that, most places that are open are more casual places anyway so are you just pretending to us that you’re going somewhere fancy when you’ve just done an £8 taxi ride around the block 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly - I reckon she just took a taxi ride and went back home! Who’s would go out on the freezing cold like that! And why are all her gushy followers not calling out the BS. She’s sooooooooo annoying

Reactions: 3
Right great that she’s off to dinner, someone please tell me where you go on a Wednesday night wearing that lovely dress?? Clearly not Nando’s 😂

We have black tie occasions at work where we dress like this but they are few and far between. I’m not from London but if anything I would say it’s probably more casual than up north.
I reckon she went to a fancy dinner party in someone’s house, hence the lack of photos. She’s such a vain show off, we’d have got some restaurant shots otherwise. Think Flavia was there too, as she mentioned going to dinner and over eating, aka had a bit of solid food rather than juice 😂

This looks like a bin bag/ sack 😂

Attachments

I reckon she went to a fancy dinner party in someone’s house, hence the lack of photos. She’s such a vain show off, we’d have got some restaurant shots otherwise. Think Flavia was there too, as she mentioned going to dinner and over eating, aka had a bit of solid food rather than juice 😂

It’s hideous. Had to be in someone’s house, Flavia is the ultimate rule breaker.

Sometimes I see a Cecile Bahnsen dress on IG and I think, ‘oh what a fun cool shape!’ But inevitably they just makes everyone look pregnant. The giant puffiness is Great for fun photos because of the shape but I can’t imagine seeing someone in real life in one!

My parter and I rent in central London because we wouldn’t be able to afford to buy something on the level of the place we live in as well as knowing it was going to be a short term thing. But we do both own property elsewhere I’m not sure if they do or not?
We were the same in Sydney (although not quite SW London prices 😂). We eventually took the hit and just bought as the instability of renting was really getting to me. In the end not a bad decision as it does not look like we will be able to get back to the UK for at least another year. I just find it weird when spending hundreds of thousands on clothes they would be so concerned about a property.

That dress is bum f*ck ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just don’t get how she can spend so much on so many cecilie bahnsen dresses and wear it once?! It’s not even a classic shape. Love some of their white sun dresses but that one is fugly

I just don’t get how she can spend so much on so many cecilie bahnsen dresses and wear it once?! It’s not even a classic shape. Love some of their white sun dresses but that one is fugly
Because she’s not really spending anything on them. Influencers get discounts of 50-70% with companies such as Net a Porter/Matches/Luisa Via Roma. She will be photographed in the dress and then sell it on via an online reseller as current season, potentially making a profit on the price she paid for it. That’s before you take into account the commission she will be earning on the affiliate linked swipe up to the dress.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.