The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same when I saw him. I don’t think he’s nice looking but a lot better looking and younger than I expected, especially after someone posted a pic of that other fella that did actually look like a toad 😂 (poor guy) and I think they look lovely together in the wedding pics. Mind you most people look good on their wedding day even if they look like they’ve been dragged from the canal normally.
Some photos he's "OK" but some he definitely looks like a toad, to me, anyway.

And I mean, surely on your wedding day he could have at least washed his greasy hair?! Gross!

I also thought she was super tall from her IG but her wedding photos show just how short she actually is. I can't believe I am actually taller than her in real life. I could have sworn she was 5"10+.

And agree the wedding looks nice but definitely not high spec at all. I mean, I'm not a multi millionaire but even my wedding was more high spec than this. The perception she gives off is definitely not who she really is underneath. Which is refreshing to see. But frustrating that she's pretending and giving women everywhere a false impression.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her top from last night is nearly £1,100! But don’t worry guys, she’s found us peasants some cheap alternatives that look nothing like it x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her top from last night is nearly £1,100! But don’t worry guys, she’s found us peasants some cheap alternatives that look nothing like it x
I saw that. It sounds super condescending doesn't it. Its a black top for over £1k! In what world!

I loved that top, but wow, that’s a lot. Also hate that condescending thing she (and others) do when they find us poor folk a cheapo alternative they themselves wouldn’t touch with a bargepole.

And it will be on that floggers site being flogged in a couple of months. I’d like her more if she bought preloved herself. I buy preloved designer clothes. There’s some amazing sites out there. She’s such a consumer....

Reactions: 4
I know we are all different but, I could never imagine spending over a grand on a plain black top! It just seems so wasteful on an item which won’t be in fashion next season? It’s not a timeless piece where you’ll get your money’s worth. I’m not big on designer, I prefer quality over everything so I know it’s personal taste but, it just seems a waste! Especially, when they don’t own their house? Which has shocked me more than anything. I don’t know in what world it isn’t a good idea to invest in property. But, then again I am a property developer 😂

I bought a designer bag a few years ago and hated taking it out in case it got ruined! I don’t know how she copes with all hers around children etc.

Although, I can relate with the China etc. But, I feel you get more use out of this as you use it everyday and it makes a difference to your meals. Just my two pence 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
And it will be on that floggers site being flogged in a couple of months. I’d like her more if she bought preloved herself. I buy preloved designer clothes. There’s some amazing sites out there. She’s such a consumer....
If you see it let me know 😜😂

I know she only really wears ‘investment pieces’ what does she do with it all? I mean, I don’t think she puts the really expensive stuff on EFloggers?

Reactions: 1
If you see it let me know 😜😂

I know she only really wears ‘investment pieces’ what does she do with it all? I mean, I don’t think she puts the really expensive stuff on EFloggers?
This is her section on the floggers site. Re the investment pieces narrative, it’s her justification for spending more than an average person earns in 10 years on her yearly clothes purchases that she wears once 🤦‍♀️

What fuxking planet is she on 😂. Obviously asked this one to herself. White dress and recent birth don’t mix 😂 that newborn shoot is just so vain. And the comment about still squishy after a few weeks 🙄 witch please.

Attachments

Last edited:
This is her section on the floggers site. Re the investment pieces narrative, it’s her justification for spending more than an average person earns in 10 years on her yearly clothes purchases that she wears once 🤦‍♀️

What fuxking planet is she on 😂. Obviously asked this one to herself. White dress and recent birth don’t mix 😂 that newborn shoot is just so vain. And the comment about still squishy after a few weeks 🙄 witch please.
The annoying thing is a lot of it is stuff she’s been gifted with a little pre loved thrown in 🙄

Reactions: 2
Wow, vlogging your kids' used swimsuits is just wrong. I bought my little girl a gorgeous swimsuit from Zara for half the price than she is flogging her used swimsuits :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Some photos he's "OK" but some he definitely looks like a toad, to me, anyway.

And I mean, surely on your wedding day he could have at least washed his greasy hair?! Gross!

I also thought she was super tall from her IG but her wedding photos show just how short she actually is. I can't believe I am actually taller than her in real life. I could have sworn she was 5"10+.

And agree the wedding looks nice but definitely not high spec at all. I mean, I'm not a multi millionaire but even my wedding was more high spec than this. The perception she gives off is definitely not who she really is underneath. Which is refreshing to see. But frustrating that she's pretending and giving women everywhere a false impression.
I don’t necessarily think that ‘high spec’ is a reflection of wealth perhaps they just liked the location and intimacy of it. I actually like how low key it was because to me a wedding isn’t about how much you spent on it.

But yeh, he could have washed his hair

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Really interesting about them renting that house. Central London property prices have nosedived in the last five years so they would definitely have lost money if they’d bought it. Assuming they have their assets invested in the stock market it’s a pretty savvy move.

I used to see Laura in the morning in Waitrose at Gloucester Rd before she moved into the house (I think she must have lived on or very near Queens Gate). She’s average height, looks extremely tired without makeup and genuinely does wear all white outfits 😂.

Reactions: 3
My parter and I rent in central London because we wouldn’t be able to afford to buy something on the level of the place we live in as well as knowing it was going to be a short term thing. But we do both own property elsewhere I’m not sure if they do or not?

Someone’s been reading here! One of her god awful “my life is so blessed” Q&As with reference to how she takes the kids out, selling on their clothes, etc…. Hi Laura 👋🏼

Reactions: 7
I don’t necessarily think that ‘high spec’ is a reflection of wealth perhaps they just liked the location and intimacy of it. I actually like how low key it was because to me a wedding isn’t about how much you spent on it.

But yeh, he could have washed his hair
It's just at odds with who she is now, was my point.

My parter and I rent in central London because we wouldn’t be able to afford to buy something on the level of the place we live in as well as knowing it was going to be a short term thing. But we do both own property elsewhere I’m not sure if they do or not?
See that makes perfect sense! I’d be surprised if they aren’t doing the same.

It's just at odds with who she is now, was my point.
This is true. The wedding was 6? Or so years ago though. You can see in her very early blog posts 2014/15/16 she was really basic, very different to she is now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.