The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be flogging it soon on the Sellier Knightsbridge page , does anyone have a photo of precious mark?

She will be flogging it soon on the Sellier Knightsbridge page , does anyone have a photo of precious mark?
If you scroll back further enough or even go to the first thread you’ll find a link to their wedding photos which are still on their photographer’s website. Plus some screen grabs of greasy husband Mark. I think she’s subsequently had the names changed on the page though 🤣 I think also because it certainly didn’t look like an “extremely wealthy” person’s wedding, which is now at odds with the person she’s trying to portray online now…

Reactions: 3
Saw Mark and Mila in a park in Fulham yesterday. Did a double take as literally never see them in a local public playground before.

If you scroll back further enough or even go to the first thread you’ll find a link to their wedding photos which are still on their photographer’s website. Plus some screen grabs of greasy husband Mark. I think she’s subsequently had the names changed on the page though 🤣 I think also because it certainly didn’t look like an “extremely wealthy” person’s wedding, which is now at odds with the person she’s trying to portray online now…
I can’t find the link I just looked !! Can you link Me? I’m curious!!

Aww I think she looks lovely & healthy on her wedding day. I know we all age but she just looks so frail now

Reactions: 14
What a difference! She looks so happy and carefree opposed to now.

Wow, she looks so happy and healthy on these pics, lovely to see.
Don't know if she's had work done or it's the weight loss but she just looks so different.

Reactions: 5
She’s 100% had work done, she looks so happy and healthy on her wedding pics, normal even… I am cringing at her showing off her crappy Hermes and cartier bracelets who everyone and their mother own along with the Bentley motor she’s probably asked for to borrow

Reactions: 4
Her wedding photos are lovely. She looks beautiful in them. She looks very different now

Reactions: 2
She’s trying really hard to become a Chanel sponsor with those posts. (Totally agree that the newest Chanel bag she’s been posting looks like a PE bag.)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.