The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the hotel room was comped, or heavily discounted. Of course she didn't mention that.

Interesting that Flavia, in her latest Q and A, has finally realised that showing her kids online was a mistake. Wonder whether Laura will come to her senses after seeing that...

Reactions: 4
I'm sure the hotel room was comped, or heavily discounted. Of course she didn't mention that.

Interesting that Flavia, in her latest Q and A, has finally realised that showing her kids online was a mistake. Wonder whether Laura will come to her senses after seeing that...
Oh what did she say? I got bored of Flavia and unfollowed 🤣

441AB232-B634-44B8-85A8-B7B2A6C137FE.png

How can she only just have realised that her primary- her absolutely most vital - job as a parent is to protect her kids?! I mean , it would almost be funny, but it is quite concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Because we've seen the same old same old in the last couple of years from her.
She's dull, vacuous, portrays a lifestyle that she doesn't have. We know her outfits get worn once then sent on their merry way to second hand stores. She buys bags and resells after a shoot with them. Of course she peddles the nonsense of one.in one out but the reality is that this is the only way she can hope to be relevant and keep her account going.
The boobs, the surgery, the messages that she puts out there about bodies, the constant facials and tit skin, swishing her hair around like some kind of Mills and boon heroine, everything is "obsessed"
Shes boring. She brings nothing to the table. She thinks she's sexy but she's not. She looks cheap and trashy.
Has a great body but hasn't a clue how to dress it. She only buys what she sees on others. She has seen others wearing and posting. She has no taste or style of her own.

Reactions: 8
Because we've seen the same old same old in the last couple of years from her.
She's dull, vacuous, portrays a lifestyle that she doesn't have. We know her outfits get worn once then sent on their merry way to second hand stores. She buys bags and resells after a shoot with them. Of course she peddles the nonsense of one.in one out but the reality is that this is the only way she can hope to be relevant and keep her account going.
The boobs, the surgery, the messages that she puts out there about bodies, the constant facials and tit skin, swishing her hair around like some kind of Mills and boon heroine, everything is "obsessed"
Shes boring. She brings nothing to the table. She thinks she's sexy but she's not. She looks cheap and trashy.
Has a great body but hasn't a clue how to dress it. She only buys what she sees on others. She has seen others wearing and posting. She has no taste or style of her own.
@Duchesspink - nailed it! Better then I could’ve put it. it still amazes me though. The recent reel where she walked on a London st as if she was on the catwalk made me cringe, it was bad.

Reactions: 3
She looks so trashy - along with mumlifestyled and holly at Ascot, with their trout pouts, fake tans and bladed eyebrows. Very TOWIE. She is basically a rich chav, even though she likes to pretend otherwise

I saw something from MLS earlier and FBB looked miserable as hell!

Reactions: 2

Totally. Plus, Laura gets to claim back taxes on business-related expenses, which much of her travel expenses are considered to be. What’s ironic is that she’s portraying this lifestyle that she doesn’t have which is paid by people believing that she has this lifestyle. I find it so off putting. Especially having engaged with her and her husband and experiencing how calculating and fake she is.

Re kids- I noticed that Laura hasn’t been showing her children’s faces much if at all lately but don’t know if it was just the random stories that I saw or a new approach she’s taking. Does anyone know? And has she made a big announcement about it like Flavia? She must have taken some of the comments from this thread on board! I personally liked seeing her kids on her account. I like how she dresses them but know it’s fake/ not realistic, which is what my issue with her page is generally about.

By the way, I want to change my account name on here. Is that possible or does one need to re-register?

Totally. Plus, Laura gets to claim back taxes on business-related expenses, which much of her travel expenses are considered to be. What’s ironic is that she’s portraying this lifestyle that she doesn’t have which is paid by people believing that she has this lifestyle. I find it so off putting. Especially having engaged with her and her husband and experiencing how calculating and fake she is.

Re kids- I noticed that Laura hasn’t been showing her children’s faces much if at all lately but don’t know if it was just the random stories that I saw or a new approach she’s taking. Does anyone know? And has she made a big announcement about it like Flavia? She must have taken some of the comments from this thread on board! I personally liked seeing her kids on her account. I like how she dresses them but know it’s fake/ not realistic, which is what my issue with her page is generally about.

By the way, I want to change my account name on here. Is that possible or does one need to re-register?
Think you have to contact a moderator but don’t think they allow it now as I wanted to change mine a while back. You might have to delete and start over x

MLS and her tacky filtered life so irritating! But interesting snippet on her stories this evening - she and FBB were in tescos buying crap after what sounds like a day of booze but no food at ascot. FBB talking about carbs as though she avoids them like the plague. No surprise there as she evidently has some kind of eating disorder. She missed her daughter’s concert today. It’s the biggest event of the year at our daughters’ school - they all perform in Cadogan Hall and it’s a big deal. It was so lovely. I would never put Ascot over that. But FBB does…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
MLS and her tacky filtered life so irritating! But interesting snippet on her stories this evening - she and FBB were in tescos buying crap after what sounds like a day of booze but no food at ascot. FBB talking about carbs as though she avoids them like the plague. No surprise there as she evidently has some kind of eating disorder. She missed her daughter’s concert today. It’s the biggest event of the year at our daughters’ school - they all perform in Cadogan Hall and it’s a big deal. It was so lovely. I would never put Ascot over that. But FBB does…
Oh that is disappointing. It's running all week! Surely she could have gone a different day. But maybe she only went on Day 2 because it was free/comped? Choosing a free day at the races over seeing your child's concert is baffling to me.

I hadn't been on MLS's account for ages. Super tacky and definitely also a cuplrit of exploting kids for content. The filter is baffling too.

(and like FBB, MLS needs to cut back on the fillers...)

Reactions: 6
She looks so trashy - along with mumlifestyled and holly at Ascot, with their trout pouts, fake tans and bladed eyebrows. Very TOWIE. She is basically a rich chav, even though she likes to pretend otherwise
I honestly think FBB looked lovely at Ascot. I thought her Emilia Wickstead dress was fab.

You can try asking in the business forum 🫣

• Haha

I think you can change it on the Solstice (I don't know what!) which is coming up, so it may be worth waiting for then as that may be easier.

• Haha
Aren’t MLS’s dress straps a bit thin for the royal enclosure? I wouldn’t have risked that!

Aren’t MLS’s dress straps a bit thin for the royal enclosure? I wouldn’t have risked that!
It’s like something I would wear to lunch on holiday, definitely not for Ascot! Not sure about that pink thing that Holly was wearing either she looks a bit like the pink panther with the hat. I did like Laura’s outfit though.

Reactions: 4
I think you can change it on the Solstice (I don't know what!) which is coming up, so it may be worth waiting for then as that may be easier.
Isn’t that a Tattle in-joke? Because if it’s not I’ll be changing mine too! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.