The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! I can totally understand why people find Hannah less annoying than Laura however her IG stories today have left me feeling distinctly uncomfortable for some reason. A cosy night at home, lunch in the arts club, a picture of her in (I’m assuming) a Chanel jacket holding her ‘handbag dog’ which is then followed by a post of the Ukrainian Paralympic Team as if to offset it.
I think Hannah is way more genuine. I believe she recently answered in Q&A what she's able to pay for from her income. I think she said her clothes and one of the kid's school fees?

I think Hannah is way more genuine. I believe she recently answered in Q&A what she's able to pay for from her income. I think she said her clothes and one of the kid's school fees?
I’m sure she is. I think we were questioning her always featuring her children on her account and how out of touch her “career” is. It’s a mockery to anyone who has worked hard in Fashion for years and years. But that’s not just Hannah, there are so many blogs like that.
I don’t know if paying for her daughter’s school fees while showing pictures of her on the internet is good parenting tbh. But at this point I’ve lost the will with all these bloggers!!

Reactions: 5
Here come all the posts of the fun things she did last week when on her Ukraine posting break 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
But there’s nothing to show off about. They’re just instagram friends all using each other……give me “real” friends anyday hands down. And that jewellery is by Fawaz a grubby old man. Super sleazy - dates very very young girls (in their 20s) - he’s a slug

She obviously isn’t a) in the know or b) does any due diligence. Would go to the opening of a can of Coca Cola. She’s bloody thick

Reactions: 3
Wow. Just read all these posts! I’ve followed her for a while on Instagram but there’s always been something really fake about her! Too try hard, pretending everything is perfect. I’ve just looked up her husband, didn’t realise he worked at Elliott!! I know someone that works there

Reactions: 1
Wow. Just read all these posts! I’ve followed her for a while on Instagram but there’s always been something really fake about her! Too try hard, pretending everything is perfect. I’ve just looked up her husband, didn’t realise he worked at Elliott!! I know someone that works there
You’ll have to get the goss!!! 🤣

Find out the tea, then spill it 🤣🤣

With all the money she spends n Chanel why hasn’t she bought any Hermes bags? She bought Hermes teacups so clearly she does spend money there

Reactions: 1
With all the money she spends n Chanel why hasn’t she bought any Hermes bags? She bought Hermes teacups so clearly she does spend money there
Probably because they are an overpriced piece of leather that everyone and their dog seems to have.

Reactions: 4
I’m not a Hermes fan either. I don’t like the way they choose their clientele and you have to spend thousands on other shite before considering buying a bag.

Just reflecting on some of the photos she shared of her and her son Cashmere this weekend. So she basically takes her kids all the way from Fulham to whatever Chelsea/ Sloane Square location she’s shooting at and makes it look like they’re just strolling / hanging around there spontaneously. As someone who lives a 5 min walk away from Laura, has young kids and sometimes (hesitantly) makes that journey to Chelsea with them, it is so strange and unnatural to do so as there are literally no parks or playgrounds in the vicinity (unlike in Fulham which has plenty). So her photoshoot setup feels so unnatural and ridiculous knowing that she drags her kids out there JUST to take these photos. It annoys me so much because it’s so blatantly clear to those of us who live in the vicinity and understand how unrealistic this life is that she’s trying to portray but it is not clear to those who may be removed from it and could cause very unhealthy comparisons. I remeber that a few times she’s mentioned that her account is about the ‘best’ moments. However, even that’s a lie. these are not ‘best’ moments- she’s creating an image that doesn’t exist. She’s trying to paint herself as the non-existent mother unicorn who strolls the streets of Chelsea and Sloane Square and does it all without any help with four young children when it’s sooo far from the truth. I’ve been seeing her nanny at school pickups since Oct at least. I think it’s important to share this especially for those mums out there who may not be aware of these dynamics and how unrealistic this is.

Reactions: 14
Just reflecting on some of the photos she shared of her and her son Cashmere this weekend. So she basically takes her kids all the way from Fulham to whatever Chelsea/ Sloane Square location she’s shooting at and makes it look like they’re just strolling / hanging around there spontaneously. As someone who lives a 5 min walk away from Laura, has young kids and sometimes (hesitantly) makes that journey to Chelsea with them, it is so strange and unnatural to do so as there are literally no parks or playgrounds in the vicinity (unlike in Fulham which has plenty). So her photoshoot setup feels so unnatural and ridiculous knowing that she drags her kids out there JUST to take these photos. It annoys me so much because it’s so blatantly clear to those of us who live in the vicinity and understand how unrealistic this life is that she’s trying to portray but it is not clear to those who may be removed from it and could cause very unhealthy comparisons. I remeber that a few times she’s mentioned that her account is about the ‘best’ moments. However, even that’s a lie. these are not ‘best’ moments- she’s creating an image that doesn’t exist. She’s trying to paint herself as the non-existent mother unicorn who strolls the streets of Chelsea and Sloane Square and does it all without any help with four young children when it’s sooo far from the truth. I’ve been seeing her nanny at school pickups since Oct at least. I think it’s important to share this especially for those mums out there who may not be aware of these dynamics and how unrealistic this is.
I agree. It’s so beyond ridiculous. Why would a mother of 4 young children cultivate this made up life? I don’t get it. What’s it all for? The discounts? Validation by her followers?

I agree. It’s so beyond ridiculous. Why would a mother of 4 young children cultivate this made up life? I don’t get it. What’s it all for? The discounts? Validation by her followers?
It’s so weird isn’t it 😂 maybe is she bought less handbags, they could afford to move into Chelsea 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.