The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what underpins it all is vanity and greed. She loves showing off and is incredibly vain and self obsessed (the other day when she posted saying ‘I’ve never ever ever loved my hair more than I do now’ or words to that effect made me so embarrassed for her). She must have thousands of pictures of herself on her phone - imagine being like that 🤯

Reactions: 4
Loved this comment on her post:
I think her post is valid but not on Laura's insta. Laura has always been rich and her insta has always been about high fashion and consumerism. This lady should not have followed Laura in the first instance.

Reactions: 9
I think her post is valid but not on Laura's insta. Laura has always been rich and her insta has always been about high fashion and consumerism. This lady should not have followed Laura in the first instance.
I can see what you’re saying but rich influencers often live in such a bubble they’re oblivious to the fact that some people do not have the money that they do.

Reactions: 6
Nanny did pick up today. She has long brown hair, glasses, is quite short, and is possibly Spanish. Looks 20s-30s so definitely not the ‘elderly’ housekeeper! Had all 3 girls and she looked stressed out! Seriously hate the way she can’t just admit the fact that she has a nanny during the week. It’s not even something anyone would raise an eyebrow at with 4 kids. But she is so into portraying herself as this super mother that she won’t own up to it. It is so annoying how disingenuous she is- between the help she doesn’t admit to and the endless photos taken in a part of London she doesn’t live in…

Reactions: 7
I initially followed because I actually do enjoy seeing items that people with a lot of money buy.
It intrigues me and If I had the money, I'd be buying it all too.
OK so I might not be so crazy with 20 of the same bag in different colours but I would be going nuts for the shoes and jewellery.

I dont see that wealthy influencers should refrain from showing what they buy as its not going to make any difference to someone not able to fund that kind of lifestyle.
Will I struggle with food and gas prices increasing? Of course I will, do I expect these women to act differently? No not at all.

There will always be those that have and those that don't. If we don't like it we don't have to follow.
I did get bored of FBB as her account has gotten rather stale and she's lost her sparkle but I will still follow as I cant bring myself to hit the unfollow button just yet

Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed. Not because of the obscene stealth boasting but just because she’s so boring now. It’s either kids, ads, or outlandish costumes. She used to give me some cool outfit ideas but the lime green boots finished me off!

Reactions: 9
I think there's a tasteful way to share your lifestyle on IG (with some decorum/humility) but Laura doesn't do that. So it does just all seem excessive. Not to mention her taste in the clothes and accessories themselves is...questionable.

Those photos 🙈’and for this one, I’ll point my toes and show a bit of leg to celebrate my little prince turning 1, but I’ll close my eyes in and effort to look serene whilst he struggles and wriggles because he is sick of being held for hours on end in order to get a photo’

I can think of SO many other photos she could have had taken that would celebrate the birthday of her son!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those photos 🙈’and for this one, I’ll point my toes and show a bit of leg to celebrate my little prince turning 1, but I’ll close my eyes in and effort to look serene whilst he struggles and wriggles because he is sick of being held for hours on end in order to get a photo’

I can think of SO many other photos she could have had taken that would celebrate the birthday of her son!
hahaha. Was thinking the same. Literally toe-curling...

Reactions: 2
Those photos aren’t even In a room in rosewood hotel- they’re just part of the common areas. Did she just show up at a hotel and get changed in their loo to sit and take grandiose dramatic photos in the common areas open to all guests? This is bizarre- she’s not a model in an editorial shoot.

Reactions: 1

She looks fuming as well!

Reactions: 1
Saw those pic and ran straight to tattle! Jesus Christ! I think it’s unfollow time for me. She’s lost it

Reactions: 11
Would love it if there was a freak wave! 🤣
She’s completely lost it, I can’t take her seriously anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.