The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is she away for? It seems very odd to go away with 3 of your 4 children. She seems to treat her son very differently. Formula fed from the beginning, leaving him to go away regularly.
Has she mentioned where her son is or who he’s with? Imagine being away from your baby for that amount of time, it’s so sad.

I understand she must love being a mum, but she’s just too selfish for that kind of life - especially with 4 of them! I’m sure the girls get so tired from travelling and standing around for photos/videos… or tired of being handed over to the “nanny”.

Her recent post just made me think, that when Luna was in hospital she still found the time to post 6 stories and 2 posts?!

I’ve seen a few people comment on HST but atleast her sole focus is her children and she makes sure they do things they would enjoy like going on a pedals, and she dresses them in typical kids clothes on holiday unlike Laura!

Reactions: 3
Has she mentioned where her son is or who he’s with? Imagine being away from your baby for that amount of time, it’s so sad.

I understand she must love being a mum, but she’s just too selfish for that kind of life - especially with 4 of them! I’m sure the girls get so tired from travelling and standing around for photos/videos… or tired of being handed over to the “nanny”.

Her recent post just made me think, that when Luna was in hospital she still found the time to post 6 stories and 2 posts?!

I’ve seen a few people comment on HST but atleast her sole focus is her children and she makes sure they do things they would enjoy like going on a pedals, and she dresses them in typical kids clothes on holiday unlike Laura!
Laura is all about labels and appearances and is desperate to appear aspirational. She is literally doing this 'girls' trip' as a gimmick - it's just that. It's not for her kids' benefit (it certainly doesn't benefit her son to be left behind, as he is the youngest and surely the most confused about being left behind - preumably with the nanny or the 'elderly housekeeper'). The trip to Paris with just Anoushka was similarly all for show, and she always likes to point out to everyone that she is such an incredibly amazing mother that she manages to spend one on one time with each of her FOUR! children.
Also shocked that she managed to post so much despite her daughter being ill and in hospital - I mean how weird?! Also, on a side note, found it odd that there was a tiny looking cot in their hotel in Paris. Luna is nearly 3 1/2 and quite tall for her age - really not sure she would fit in that.

Reactions: 4
Laura is all about labels and appearances and is desperate to appear aspirational. She is literally doing this 'girls' trip' as a gimmick - it's just that. It's not for her kids' benefit (it certainly doesn't benefit her son to be left behind, as he is the youngest and surely the most confused about being left behind - preumably with the nanny or the 'elderly housekeeper'). The trip to Paris with just Anoushka was similarly all for show, and she always likes to point out to everyone that she is such an incredibly amazing mother that she manages to spend one on one time with each of her FOUR! children.
Also shocked that she managed to post so much despite her daughter being ill and in hospital - I mean how weird?! Also, on a side note, found it odd that there was a tiny looking cot in their hotel in Paris. Luna is nearly 3 1/2 and quite tall for her age - really not sure she would fit in that.
I believe you’re right.

I used to follow Laura back in the day when she was pregnant with Mila and she seemed lovely and genuine. She still had a big following on Instagram but it was authentic.

It seems in the last few years she’s become incredibly fake and arrogant, and everything seems to be on purpose for Instagram… like the trips to Paris etc it’s just for content.

I find it odd too because they clearly don’t need the money so why would her focus be on getting validation from Instagram instead of relishing in mom life?! Madness.

Reactions: 1
As to why she’s doing it… I remember seeing somewhere that she wanted to be an actress so she clearly loves the attention that she gets through her Instagram. I think it makes her feel special and relevant. She seems to delete all of the negative comments on her account so she’s definitely living in la la land.

What really irks me is 1) the lies and 2) using her children for the attention and to craft this image of how she’s the perfect mother with the perfect children who wear the perfect clothes and behave perfectly (eg often wearing white with no stains and always napping together whilst hugging each other on a large adult bed).

One of her girls used to go to the same nursery as mine and I don’t remember seeing her child in normal kid clothes (ie clothes that a kid would pick out), not even once. Kids start having their own preferences from the age of 2 or so and it’s not to wear white/ muted tones that match those of their siblings. She’s tightly controlling and manipulating what those children do… and all for the gram. She tries to make it seem like this is what THEY want to do. I also find that very repulsive. Like for instance writing recently that she took Anouska to Paris because Anoushka wanted see the Eiffel Tower. I mean wow! How sophisticated is this 4-year old of Laura’s?! All whilst poor little Anoushka would much rather be at [name any other fun kid place] than scooting around on concrete city streets.

This… so spot on!
I love how she makes everything looks so effortless and never a struggle at all.
Being with 3 kids and also find time to look extremely glam and enjoying herself. Such a scam.
What a vapid existence

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How long is she away for? It seems very odd to go away with 3 of your 4 children. She seems to treat her son very differently. Formula fed from the beginning, leaving him to go away regularly.
She breastfed him for around 6 months or so. She stated that often.
I thought she treated him like the golden cash cow child

Reactions: 2
Wait, was Casimir couriered over to Paris or did they drive all the way back to pick him up? What does she want - some kind of medal? The attention-seeking, desperate need for head pats is quite pitiful. And it could not be more obvious that she is reading here - trying to show the 'reality' behind her shoots and loo mirror selfies to prove she is alone. Clap clap, Laura, Mother of the Year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she has four children out of choice so big deal. Oh I didn’t bring my nanny, what do you want a medal? Selfish for those sitting beside her, how do you arrange four children and one adult on a plane without distrupying the poor people who have to be stuck beside children unaccompanied across an aisle or in front or behind.

Reactions: 5
Why the rush to squeeze all these trips into the holidays. Someone must be unpacking, washing the clothes, ironing and repacking again.

Those poor kids never get a chance to chill out at home, sat on the sofa in their pants watching TV. What a life.

Reactions: 7
Oh yes, she totally reads here. There was even a little speckle of sarcasm or a complaint about her life in the flight and backstage photoshoots. Perhaps a glimpse into how she really feels. Refreshing to be honest

Oh yes, she totally reads here. There was even a little speckle of sarcasm or a complaint about her life in the flight and backstage photoshoots. Perhaps a glimpse into how she really feels. Refreshing to be honest
She drops in behind the scenes ‘reality’ shots and minor complaints like that to try to appear relatable. But every time she does that she can’t resist the smug gloating - oh wow, look at me, handling 4 kids on a plane!! She cannot resist showing off, and her fake self deprecation is so annoying.

And the post about flavias dress is so bitchy- like “I sent proof I ordered it first!”

About her q & a: of course it’s a breeze eating out with 4 kids in posh restaurants 🤥🤥🤥
You have to be kidding me 😂
No one I know enjoys eating out with kids unless it’s a fast food place but of course for Laura it’s effortless and not a struggle 😝😝

She’s so ridiculous and inconsistent. Posts a wish me good luck flying with four kids but no probs driving with three kids under the age of six solo for 14 hrs. Give me a break. What a liar.

I want to scream from the top of my lungs to new mums: LAURA IS NOT THE BASELINE. DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF TO HER. SHE LIES. SHE’S A FAKE. IT’S ALL AN ILLUSION.

Reactions: 9
She’s so ridiculous and inconsistent. Posts a wish me good luck flying with four kids but no probs driving with three kids under the age of six solo for 14 hrs. Give me a break. What a liar.

I want to scream from the top of my lungs to new mums: LAURA IS NOT THE BASELINE. DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF TO HER. SHE LIES. SHE’S A FAKE. IT’S ALL AN ILLUSION.
Yes - she is infuriating. And I know, because I’ve observed them all numerous times, that her kids are normal - ie they can be stroppy and badly behaved and she yells at them. So it’s not all a bed of roses, however she might want to pretend it is. I’m sure the whole trip was not the effortless, easy breezy experience she claims it was.

Reactions: 3
It’s interesting she hasn’t shown a single photo of inside the car/driving down for her road trip..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.