The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great holiday for her performing monkeys. Bet they are farmed off to the hotel babysitter, whilst she films stupid reels with her help. Then the monkeys are passed back to her for a few content photos. What a bloody phoney.

Reactions: 5
She looks very young, I can’t imagine them having much in common except dressing to the nines to take photos of themselves

Reactions: 1
So despite saying originally she’s alone, her rainbow mate, Olivia, has made her out herself 🤣
I love it! Always gets caught out doesn't she. Latest videos are making sure she lets us tattlers see she's using the tripod and is alone with the girls....👋🙋‍♀️ Hi Laura ...nice of you to pop in hon

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s her assistant - I remember she was looking for one a few months ago.
I’ve seen her doing a few of her ‘shoots’ around Chelsea. The photographer has always been the bespectacled young, possibly Spanish/Italian ‘ex’ nanny. Who also picks up Mila from school quite often. Never seen this lady who was on holiday with them.
Laura must be fuming with Olivia!
I despise the way she dresses the girls up in identical, bland dresses. She is totally using them as props. I have a daughter, and she loves wearing colourful clothes. Most children think white clothes are boring (which they are). Her daughters are growing up to be as bland and dull as Laura.

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her doing a few of her ‘shoots’ around Chelsea. The photographer has always been the bespectacled young, possibly Spanish/Italian ‘ex’ nanny. Who also picks up Mila from school quite often. Never seen this lady who was on holiday with them.
Laura must be fuming with Olivia!
I despise the way she dresses the girls up in identical, bland dresses. She is totally using them as props. I have a daughter, and she loves wearing colourful clothes. Most children think white clothes are boring (which they are). Her daughters are growing up to be as bland and dull as Laura.
It stresses me out just thinking of keeping them clean.
They are all so expensive. At London Private schools do young children always get dressed in high end impractical clothes or do they still mostly wear next/M&S/ Jojo for preschool and nursery

So she has had someone else with her all of this time. Why wait until now to show her?

So she has had someone else with her all of this time. Why wait until now to show her?
Because she got outed by the rainbow rubin girl. Laura 100% was trying to pretend she was on holiday with the girls on her own and then it got ruined. This woman never goes anywhere alone. Why can't she have one holiday for her kids instead of making it all about her. Selfish people should NOT have children...

Reactions: 2
No I think Yasmin flew back alone as well as she’s been back in London a couple of days now

Probably didn’t fancy the ridiculous drive when you can fly in a couple of hours

I love how she makes everything looks so effortless and never a struggle at all.
Being with 3 kids and also find time to look extremely glam and enjoying herself. Such a scam.
What a vapid existence

It stresses me out just thinking of keeping them clean.
They are all so expensive. At London Private schools do young children always get dressed in high end impractical clothes or do they still mostly wear next/M&S/ Jojo for preschool and nursery
Rule of thumb: the richer the parents, the less showy the childrens' wardrobes. My son is at school with a Guinness heir, and guess what, you'd never know as he wears M&S, Gap Kids, Petit Bateau at most. My daughter is at nursery with Pippa Matthews' son and same thing: low key clothing. I mainly like Zara/JoJo/ Trotters for party clothes every now and again. No one I know (in the Chelsea/Knightsbridge area) dresses their kids like Laura unless they are some crazy oligarch. She is living on another planet, and the way she so clearly uses her children and dresses them up as though they are her little dolls is just disgusting. Of course it is fun to dress up your kids in clothes you like, and I love putting my daughter in a fancy frock, but I generally let her choose what she wants to wear. And most women are not monetising their childrens' outfit choices like Laura does.
And the disservice she does women by pretending she just floated to France with 3 kids under 6 in tow...it is maddening, really, that she has acquired the following she has because I bet most people are completely fooled by her. I'm so glad she was rumbled by her so-called pal Olivia Rubin, because what she does is downright dishonest, and in many ways, very damaging.

Reactions: 10
Rule of thumb: the richer the parents, the less showy the childrens' wardrobes. My son is at school with a Guinness heir, and guess what, you'd never know as he wears M&S, Gap Kids, Petit Bateau at most. My daughter is at nursery with Pippa Matthews' son and same thing: low key clothing. I mainly like Zara/JoJo/ Trotters for party clothes every now and again. No one I know (in the Chelsea/Knightsbridge area) dresses their kids like Laura unless they are some crazy oligarch. She is living on another planet, and the way she so clearly uses her children and dresses them up as though they are her little dolls is just disgusting. Of course it is fun to dress up your kids in clothes you like, and I love putting my daughter in a fancy frock, but I generally let her choose what she wants to wear. And most women are not monetising their childrens' outfit choices like Laura does.
And the disservice she does women by pretending she just floated to France with 3 kids under 6 in tow...it is maddening, really, that she has acquired the following she has because I bet most people are completely fooled by her. I'm so glad she was rumbled by her so-called pal Olivia Rubin, because what she does is downright dishonest, and in many ways, very damaging.
Totally agree.
There’s a difference between omitting some details online and misleading like she does.
Like most women I often compared with others and felt completely hopeless.
Now I feel so sorry that one has to have a career using their kids.
So much damage for just possessions and validation? 😖

Oh how I wish she’d gotten stuck in the Dover chaos and had attempted to make content out of bonding time 😆

Reactions: 2
Urgh. Another day, another picture of a Chanel bag. Yawn. That is what she seems more important. Product placement and potential ‘gifts’ rather than sharing a tender moment with a child.

Oh how I wish she’d gotten stuck in the Dover chaos and had attempted to make content out of bonding time 😆
She might still get stuck on the way back!

No I think Yasmin flew back alone as well as she’s been back in London a couple of days now

Probably didn’t fancy the ridiculous drive when you can fly in a couple of hours
The thing is Laura loves to drive long distances with the girls. Keeps them immobile without having to actually parent them. Remember those frequent, loooong long 4 hour round trip drives to beaches in Sussex and Essex in/after lockdowns? She really struggles without school and nursery, so she is basically killing time with them. She has no life in London - no real friends apart from her fake instagram posse. No real mum friends to arrange playdates with. Instead of putting the girls in fun summer camps with their friends she manufactures an excuse to drive for days all over France, doll them up and take photos of them (and mainly herself). She is supremely selfish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How long is she away for? It seems very odd to go away with 3 of your 4 children. She seems to treat her son very differently. Formula fed from the beginning, leaving him to go away regularly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.