The Fashion Bug Blog - Laura Wills #2 Being a mama is a slog, lucky there's 4 kids to flog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have always thought this too!! It’s so obvious she’s her favourite, she doesn’t even try to hide it!
Lol no way! Casimir - her much longed for boy - is her favourite

Yep! That’s a quote for august which would be peak but I’m sure it was at least £3k this week based on other sites. So ridiculous!!
Very good chance it was sponsored content. She never declares

Reactions: 4
Oh yes, Casimir is def the fave of all. But Anoushka is her favourite girl. But - showing how much she pores over this thread - she has really tried to start showing herself doing one-on-one things with Mila and Luna. It's so tragic, and clear she is only doing it to prove a point. She uses those children in a most distasteful way. I dislike her fake perfect parenting. Oh and bloody date night - again. She tries so hard to appear perfect: taking her daughter to Go Ape one minute, dolled up for sexy time with her (horrible!!) husband the next. What she doesn't admit/show is how much help she is getting - who was looking after the other kids when she was with Mila? Who was babysitting her kids this evening?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s too thick to know what she’s saying. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Reactions: 2
I can’t even count how many contractions there are in this post.
She works in the day but she looks after her son. But the house keeper looks after him and takes him to classes.
So are you looking after your son or are you working??
She’s either lying about not having a nanny or grossly understating what her ‘housekeeper’ does.

Reactions: 5
She must have more than a house keeper. Unless they do the cleaning, nursery drop offs, cooking, gardening, holiday planning, holiday packing etc.

Reactions: 4
Never thought I'd see her on someone's shoulders rocking in a Guns N Roses gig

She must have more than a house keeper. Unless they do the cleaning, nursery drop offs, cooking, gardening, holiday planning, holiday packing etc.
I think her ex-nanny is also her PA and just does whatever the hell Laura makes her do. I regularly see her collecting Mila. I have also seen her taking photos of Laura/handing her props like the coffee cups that she likes to clutch, because y'know, guys, she is just such a busy mama she needs all the caffeine she can get.
Guns and Roses posing is so contrived, as is the earlier clip of her walking along pushing the pram with Casimir - making eyes for the camera. Does she have any idea how foolish she looks?!

Reactions: 6
Also her ex nanny steps in to help so technically it sounds like they have her around part time if she’s still being called on. Between the ex nanny and the housekeeper+nanny she actually has a staff of two then (I’m sure there is probably a cleaner that she didn’t mention)

Also her ex nanny steps in to help so technically it sounds like they have her around part time if she’s still being called on. Between the ex nanny and the housekeeper+nanny she actually has a staff of two then (I’m sure there is probably a cleaner that she didn’t mention)
Exactly! And, as has been said before, this level of help is hardly eyebrow-raising given her circumstances. What is VERY irksome is that she is downright dishonest about the help that she is getting - she deliberately misleads her followers about the amount of help that she has. She also doesn't often own up about the fact that her husband does a lot of the morning school run and that the children's grandparents are also very helpful. And the danger with this deceitfulness is that it can make other mothers feel a bit tit about themselves

Reactions: 10
Exactly! And, as has been said before, this level of help is hardly eyebrow-raising given her circumstances. What is VERY irksome is that she is downright dishonest about the help that she is getting - she deliberately misleads her followers about the amount of help that she has. She also doesn't often own up about the fact that her husband does a lot of the morning school run and that the children's grandparents are also very helpful. And the danger with this deceitfulness is that it can make other mothers feel a bit tit about themselves
AB you are always so spot on. She deliberately writes very long and complicated essays every time she’s asked this. What irritates me is her saying she has barely me time when all she’s doing is going to date nights, hairdresser and breakfast with that awful French woman.
Grow up, you have 4 kids and more free time than anyone regardless if they have children or not and you also have money which is a great combo. Be grateful and shut up laura

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She also moved house a few months ago. Obviously due to us posting about her renting in an undesirable area of Fulham. She’s such a dick. Weak woman - if I was happy in my home I couldn’t give a damn of the opinion of others. Weak

On the concert. Very bad hand coordination - strong indication she can’t dance (from somebody who choreographs)
And runs hand through rubbish hair - just a few wisps. Nothing to be proud of. Suggest very very poor nutrition. When you starve, your body uses the protein needed to grow hair - so the hair suffers

AB is totally on point and also Nanny wears some of Laura’s old cast offs and looks equally ridiculous. Laughable. Mums at the school gates stretch their eyes. Nice though. Gives us some entertainment

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She also moved house a few months ago. Obviously due to us posting about her renting in an undesirable area of Fulham. She’s such a dick. Weak woman - if I was happy in my home I couldn’t give a damn of the opinion of others. Weak

On the concert. Very bad hand coordination - strong indication she can’t dance (from somebody who choreographs)
And runs hand through rubbish hair - just a few wisps. Nothing to be proud of. Suggest very very poor nutrition. When you starve, your body uses the protein needed to grow hair - so the hair suffers

AB is totally on point and also Nanny wears some of Laura’s old cast offs and looks equally ridiculous. Laughable. Mums at the school gates stretch their eyes. Nice though. Gives us some entertainment
Didn’t she decorate that old house as well with the animal paper in the playroom?

Also I don’t think she is happy with her home, I think she wishes they owned a home but I remember her saying her husband thinks it’s a bad investment which is crazy, the markets has been booming the last few years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.