The Elusive Gracie #2 Neglects her pets and her kid, begs on Tiktok for the quid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see fall out.
they seem to be so addicted to TT and the leaderboard.
The American lady she’s talking to for past 20 minutes or so you can tell she’s getting bored listening keeps looking at the viewers yet this lady gifted her big !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She made 1.5 million, why she is a Council Flat.
1.5 million diamonds I meant, sorry 🤣🤣🤣

Even tho she does rant saying she’s made hundreds of thousands 🙄

Omg wish the recording was still up I’d love to hear that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Surely someone else must of screen recorded frenchie doing the rant. If I find it again I’ll post it here. He went in on that panda and Paul and others calling them all 🤣🤣 but his rant to Gracie was hilarious!

Reactions: 5
1.5 million diamonds I meant, sorry 🤣🤣🤣

Even tho she does rant saying she’s made hundreds of thousands 🙄

Surely someone else must of screen recorded frenchie doing the rant. If I find it again I’ll post it here. He went in on that panda and Paul and others calling them all 🤣🤣 but his rant to Gracie was hilarious!
Im pissed i missed that.

Reactions: 2
Panda now live slagging Frenchies off....Paul, Tanya and Gracie muted in the boxes....here's some advice for you all....YOU'RE GROWN ADULTS!!! Get a bleeping grip....you've ALL been involved in manipulation of your fucktard followers.....gifting circles etc.....but do you know what makes my piss boil more than anything? You ALL have the right to vote and you ALL have the right to a passport!!! Ffs, it's scary that c**ts like you are able to travel the world, vote on what happens to us normal people and even worse.....YOU CAN BREED.....breed more ignorant, brainless, vile twats!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Panda now live slagging Frenchies off....Paul, Tanya and Gracie muted in the boxes....here's some advice for you all....YOU'RE GROWN ADULTS!!! Get a bleeping grip....you've ALL been involved in manipulation of your fucktard followers.....gifting circles etc.....but do you know what makes my piss boil more than anything? You ALL have the right to vote and you ALL have the right to a passport!!! Ffs, it's scary that c**ts like you are able to travel the world, vote on what happens to us normal people and even worse.....YOU CAN BREED.....breed more ignorant, brainless, vile twats!!!
❤👏🏻👏🏻 Well said

Panda bought one of his pups well well that soon escalated then … oh and her ex husband is a police officer 🤣 but hey she’s with a millionaire now couldn’t make this tit up

I did wonder how this friendship with Frenchie would last although I'm not really sure what happened only what I've read on Tattle.
Did I see Annette's name mentioned on the chat? Is she in with it all as well?

I did wonder how this friendship with Frenchie would last although I'm not really sure what happened only what I've read on Tattle.
No idea they are only friends for gifts this lot i wouldn’t trust any of them begs

Ohhh bloody hell I miss all the best bits. Is there anything out on the fyp does anyone know?

Ohhh bloody hell I miss all the best bits. Is there anything out on the fyp does anyone know?
Not seen anything as yet

❤👏🏻👏🏻 Well said

Panda bought one of his pups well well that soon escalated then … oh and her ex husband is a police officer 🤣 but hey she’s with a millionaire now couldn’t make this tit up
Just seen on fyp it was a gift the pup so basically arse licking to keep in the gift ring

Last edited:

Im pissed i missed that.
Im pissed I didn’t bloody save the video! 🤣

It was on the fyp about 2am and I thought everyone would of seen it by this morning.
I’ve read some comments on another vid with someone saying go to such a persons TT the video is there but theres no such account.. Strange!

Just seen this video, this must of been today and not last nights rant.

No the dogs called Luna..

She’s posted a video of all the people she’s sent big gifts her mates the Americans who she wants them to gift her then ….but in reality it’s never her own 💰 is it so she should say these gifts are from my gifters !

What a motley crew they all are on the leader board, the ones who do it day in and day out I mean.

She's got two different profiles in the ranking how's that fair.
She got banned on the one now looks likes it’s back as far as I can see so she went on another account yesterday must have got load of gifts from the idiots to get her up the board

She got banned on the one now looks likes it’s back as far as I can see so she went on another account yesterday must have got load of gifts from the idiots to get her up the board
She did....Americans gifting her....some bloke called jhop sent at least 3 lions!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1