Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She can afford to live without the gifts as she is making enough through tiktok shop 😂 aye sure thing Gracie. Lazy midden!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Making out she wanted people in the boxes as in foreign country ummm you knew this before you went oh & her brother just been out to shop got her a pair of sliders out the begging money 💰 30,000 plus
With what she made last week she should have waited and had it done in the UK

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Can't phone the docs to order her repeat script or go and pick her prescription from the pharmacy, but can travel to visit her soon to be neglected puppy.
Having a dog will do you AND Alex good, hopefully get you off your fat, lazy backsides and lose some weight....they say dogs look like their owners...in this case I think that's true...the rolls of fat are remarkably similar 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s a lying cow, there’s videos of her admitting all about the gifting circle 🤣
She’s put a lot of weight on since I last watched her 😳 that’s what fast food 3 times a day does.
Sat in that chair which she’s updated eating shit no exercise only her vile mouth that gets the exercise

Is there a thread for the Hardy’s? Something weird is going on with the dad, he always seems like he’s on coke and of course Gracie was battling them last night. Trying to beat a family with a sick child, no shame but also weird that the family are doing this.
See even the hardys have got the battling bug ! Feel sorry for the daughter and yes the first time they won the leaders board I was glad as it went towards the little girl getting adaptions for the home but nahhh I’m sorry once they see the amount they can get then it’s just greed ! As for Disgracie she wasn’t happy just amer was back in the rankings hopefully he’ll win just to piss the other BEGS OFF !

Does anyone know what went on with her and frenchie last night?
Her and frenchie were besties, around new year Jack told her he wasn't doing the leaderboard anymore, and not battling other creators. Then the past 2 days Jack has been back battling creators but blanked gracie, until last night he started trying to call her because viewers had clicked on to it and questioned it. Then he was in a battle with maka, Mr PD and birdman. Birdman is apparently the person who doxxed gracies phone number (which is completely not ok) so she was saying she doesn't understand what she's done wrong, then the upset and ranting started

• Wow

Salale

VIP Member
She’s getting in my nerves going on about this dog.
Yes it’s sad but it happens every day of the week, don’t just try and save this one for the glory, go save all the others too.
Hundreds of healthy dogs get PTS every day in this country usually because there is no room to kennel them all, all PTS through no fault of their own.
yet here we have her screaming and shouting about a dog being killed and her answer to solving the issue of dogs dying is to go and buy a pedigree,
Gracie you have no morals, shut up and sit down you are making a mockery of this problem.
Not forgetting the neglect of her cat that plunged to its death because she was too busy begging online to see it was about to happen

Redgirl81

VIP Member
She made 1.5 million, why she is a Council Flat.
1.5 million diamonds I meant, sorry 🤣🤣🤣

Even tho she does rant saying she’s made hundreds of thousands 🙄

Omg wish the recording was still up I’d love to hear that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Surely someone else must of screen recorded frenchie doing the rant. If I find it again I’ll post it here. He went in on that panda and Paul and others calling them all 🤣🤣 but his rant to Gracie was hilarious!

c.tingz

VIP Member
A210841F-4705-43E8-8467-86E1EF8EDE40.jpeg

Looks a prick and Dave recycling gifts 🤦🏼‍♂️🥱

View attachment 1893877

The video she’s put up is laughable all filtered pics and she says to people be yourself and the comments 😳your so pretty blah blah it’s filters people you you never actually see her real face only when the filters drops off but claims all the time it’s a smoother only she uses !
Tell me she’s not catfishing, without telling me she’s not catfishing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
Oh is it on tiktok as well haven’t seen it I just thought it was on the company’s site 😳 oh dear I’ve not seen her live only once few days after she was back but she’s posted no real content about her journey nothing or what she eats or weight loss pictures in all honesty I can’t see her maintaining it as she’s not followed their advice from day after surgery.
Yeh she’s gone quiet at the minute lol 😂 but just search the company on TT and you’ll see both videos 😝

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Guys remember when she was crying because she was first but not looking at the screen, then all of a sudden someone over took her at the last minute. Classic 😂😂

• Haha