Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dxlly_d

She’s pathetic crying but made thousands and is still raking in the gifts now
Sub only live aswell cause apparently she can’t face everyone in the state she’s in. Obviously doesn’t realise we can watch from the outside. Apparently she’s using the money to take her kids on holiday 🤣🤣 sure we heard this before about miami?! Also apparently terry is gonna stack 10k up next time incase this happens again….yet she’s kicking herself that she didn’t send him £300 to send her a lion so where’s he getting 10k 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣. Who sniped her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
exactly but i think she is under the impression she can carry on the way she does and this is a magic cure. She is in for a rude awakening!
She was on earlier eating the dinner they’d brought for her brother as well as her own cos apparently they’d said she could eat what she wanted til 11

• Wow
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
E6D7D648-D9D0-4DA5-9671-AAF909ECEFD1.png

---
You’ve been on live ? Doing makeup that you’ve been selling on tiktok shop so this is a lie ?? Plus your selling and promoting makeup that you put a filter on 😳
---
D1599F8F-586D-4031-96AB-6DED351FC8D2.png

---
E6D7D648-D9D0-4DA5-9671-AAF909ECEFD1.png

---

You’ve been on live ? Doing makeup that you’ve been selling on tiktok shop so this is a lie ?? Plus your selling and promoting makeup that you put a filter on 😳
---
D1599F8F-586D-4031-96AB-6DED351FC8D2.png
Tiktok shop ? Your filtered up to the max and your back for the rankings as per usual !!

• Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
IMG_3488.png

---
So she’s not supposed to drink alcohol but wants wine people saying no your not supposed too I’m not supposed to smoke but I am somebody said what do you eat purée food umm I’m supposed too obviously she isn’t then a comment said to the guy singing on camera you have lovely skin he turned & said to the others it’s filters 🤣 yes don’t forget guys it’s makeup no filters 🤣🤣

• Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Well her main account is banned from live again lol so wait for it she be doing rankings on her back up ready to fleece her followers to try for number one again when will these people ever learn she don't give a shit about them it's all about the money why don't she take a photo with her new boyfriend of a week without filters lol 🤣
Amer will be ready to go for number 1 again 😂 imagine if Gracie went missing, nobody would find her with the amount of filters she uses.

• Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
She's doing Cameo now can you believe. What an absolute joke, who'd pay to have any of those people do anything.
And got an Instagram now after saying before no I don’t like instagram….funny how her anxiety has taken a backseat now !
---
She’s live and still mentioning just Amer darling your a FAN 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Shes silly having something as major like that in Turkey

I mean I've been to Turkey for a few bits but would definitely absolutely not have a major surgery like that

Lots and lots of complications :oops:
Daniella Westbrook is proof of that!!!
And when it goes tits up the poor NHS end up picking up the pieces!!
She knew she stood no chance of surgery in the UK because you have to prove you've attempted to lose the weight and increased your exercise.....so the fat, lazy slug takes the "easy" option.
Wonder if she'll stick to the rules when she gets back.....starting with no smoking?!

Salale

VIP Member
I've just seen her on her live ask a guy if he cuts his hair with a bowl ! And there she is ...the BULLY!!! The fucking irony.

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
Daniella Westbrook is proof of that!!!
And when it goes tits up the poor NHS end up picking up the pieces!!
She knew she stood no chance of surgery in the UK because you have to prove you've attempted to lose the weight and increased your exercise.....so the fat, lazy slug takes the "easy" option.
Wonder if she'll stick to the rules when she gets back.....starting with no smoking?!
Said it cost 13,000 in uk but she haven’t paid anyway begging money had
---
One of the things she said she was looking forward to is walking V to school I didn’t realise she was that bad that she can’t really walk
Well he’s not in school today was in the background in the grandmothers live & he was around on Friday so he misses school quite a bit she was just to lazy to take him once she had the dog who don’t get walked either

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
She is rinsing her followers probably don't even pay tax .. I do hope AMER address this hopefully someone will have sent him exactly what's she saying cause this is a whole new level last time he overtook her she made out she went offline and self harmed blaming him she is laughing and joking now the gifts are coming in . I hope she don't get top one she is vile

Redgirl81

VIP Member
The boyfriend Terry Marshall getting his teeth done from the same company.
Wonder how long he’s been split from his wife 👀

5B819655-EF7A-4ECF-A0FB-999D8A0A0501.jpeg

• Wow

Edunn

VIP Member
She’s a joke and so are her followers up her arse like they know her personally straight from the operating table straight to live wtf 🤬

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Is there a thread for the Hardy’s? Something weird is going on with the dad, he always seems like he’s on coke and of course Gracie was battling them last night. Trying to beat a family with a sick child, no shame but also weird that the family are doing this.
Yet another dad using his child to beg (he reminds me of the John and DeeDee situation). They said that they would only be doing the leaderboard once, but it surprises me not that they're back on the bandwagon!! Katie, his partner, isn't the biological mother, apparently the mother hasn't seen her child for months.
Once again, no transparency with finances, but quite happy to rake it in via gifts....I forsee this going tits up to be honest.

Last night I saw Gracies minions causing trouble in Just Amers live, Frenchies got him banned last time!! Gracie playing the reverse psychology card "don't go over, he has smoke, he has Mo, I don't have smoke".....I hope Amer comes back and kicks your arse Grace.....I really enjoy watching Amer, as well as bigger accounts he battles small accounts too, he has banter with them, and quite often Mo drops in and gifts the smaller account. Not only is Amer funny and entertaining, it's nice to have a bit of eye candy 🤣🤣

• Heart