The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm certain he also abused his wife. Don't want to include details but she must have been forced to do whatever his sick needs demanded she do.
The whole disgusting cult makes it clear that a wife has to be sexually available and submissive to her husband at all times. There is no right of refusal on what to do or when to do it for any IBLP wife. A moralistic façade for sexual abusers to hide behind is all their "religion" is.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm certain he also abused his wife. Don't want to include details but she must have been forced to do whatever his sick needs demanded she do.
It's true. These women have to submit to their husbands even if they don't feel like it, I believe there's something about it in the wedding vows.

• Angry
  • Sick
It's true. These women have to submit to their husbands even if they don't feel like it, I believe there's something about it in the wedding vows.
Yes I remember years ago watching an episode of however many kids she had at the time and counting and Michelle proudly stated the only time she was "excused" from being "joyfully available" to JB was a few days a month for her period and a couple of weeks after giving birth, I remember thinking wow does she get no say in the matter? JB was stood next to her grinning from ear to ear like the big creep he is.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
For anyone who doesn’t follow cousin Amy
I kind of think this is an attention seeking ploy from Amy rather than genuinely wanting to help her. Amy and her husband are really going to support Anna and her 7 kids? I don't think so.
She's so right though about being gutted about Pa Keller's letter, it's absolutely soul destroying after what Josh has done to his daughter and grandchildren.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think that could have been sent as a personal message, but I don't blame Amy. Anna just needs to take the first step.

The letter's can also be seen here:

• Sick
  • Angry
David Wallar writing a letter and him having a young family himself absolutely disgusting, I’m baffled how anyone can defend him and as for her Anna’s father 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
I think that could have been sent as a personal message, but I don't blame Amy. Anna just needs to take the first step.

The letter's can also be seen here:

Anna will never take the first step. Even if she wanted to, she knows the hold that Jim Bob will have over her. It's a case of keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell David Waller's letter is utter bullshit...sorry I can't find any other appropriate description right now. I've seen the others before but his I've only just seen

Reactions: 7
Just a reminder that the sentencing is tomorrow. It's 9:30am EST so 3:30pm here in the uk. No phones, cameras or recorders will be allowed into court so there will be a delay in reporting until people leave court.

It could go on for anything from a few minutes to several hours, it all depends on the expert testimony and statements of anyone the defence or prosecution may call to the stand. Both sides may call nobody or they might call several people. It's very unlikely it ill go into Thursday though.

The defence are asking for 5 years, the prosecution wanted 30-life but the maximum he can get is 20. Whatever it is, Josh is likely to serve around 85% of the sentence before being released on parole.

For anyone curious about his children's ages in regards to sentencing when it's eventually announced; his eldest child Mackynzie is 12 (13 in October), Michael will be 11 on 15th June, Marcus will be 9 on 2nd June, Meredith is 6 (7 in July), Mason is 4 (5 in September), Maryella is 2 (3 in October) and Madyson is just 7 months old (1 in October).

Reactions: 18
Just a reminder that the sentencing is tomorrow. It's 9:30am EST so 3:30pm here in the uk. No phones, cameras or recorders will be allowed into court so there will be a delay in reporting until people leave court.

It could go on for anything from a few minutes to several hours, it all depends on the expert testimony and statements of anyone the defence or prosecution may call to the stand. Both sides may call nobody or they might call several people. It's very unlikely it ill go into Thursday though.

The defence are asking for 5 years, the prosecution wanted 30-life but the maximum he can get is 20. Whatever it is, Josh is likely to serve around 85% of the sentence before being released on parole.

For anyone curious about his children's ages in regards to sentencing when it's eventually announced; his eldest child Mackynzie is 12 (13 in October), Michael will be 11 on 15th June, Marcus will be 9 on 2nd June, Meredith is 6 (7 in July), Mason is 4 (5 in September), Maryella is 2 (3 in October) and Madyson is just 7 months old (1 in October).
Thanks for this, let's hope justice is served and that he goes away for a long time, he's total scum and deserves to rot in jail. I'd like to see the smug smiles wiped off his parents faces and them all be taken down a peg or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks for this, let's hope justice is served and that he goes away for a long time, he's total scum and deserves to rot in jail. I'd like to see the smug smiles wiped off his parents faces and them all be taken down a peg or two.
I wonder will his parents show for his sentencing?

Reactions: 3
David Wallar writing a letter and him having a young family himself absolutely disgusting, I’m baffled how anyone can defend him and as for her Anna’s father 🙄
But isn’t David wallers wife Priscilla have some sore of learning disability? So therefore he’s taking advantage of keeping pregnating a woman who isn’t fully able to consent ??

Excuse the typos - couple of vinos whilst tattling

• Wow
But isn’t David wallers wife Priscilla have some sore of learning disability? So therefore he’s taking advantage of keeping pregnating a woman who isn’t fully able to consent ??

Excuse the typos - couple of vinos whilst tattling
Whilst she certainly presents as having some sort of LD I don't think they have ever officially revealed anything. In saying that, I know through my occupation the threshold for being able to consent (the bar is very low 😢) and from what I've seen of Pris she'd definitely meet it.

Reactions: 5
She gives a talk here:

Saw it written she was deprived of oxygen at birth.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She gives a talk here:

View attachment 1291903

Saw it written she was deprived of oxygen at birth.
She actually comes across very well here! I've seen her talk a few times and it was painful. I think she was chosen purposely to 'reform' David Waller.

I suspect the Duggars have dirt on DW and he feels he has to keep in favour. We know JB is a dangerous and manipulative man. DW spoke before about how it was "not in his heart" to get married, which is very unusual for these fundies. I wouldn't be surprised if it was known within the circles that DW had "impure desires" and a plan to get him married to a woman like Pris was formulated to "cure" him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I would say that Priscilla was gifted to
David Waller to uphold his image , much like Lauren to Josiah duggar …. Pray the gay away?? 🙏🏽

• Sad