The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trailer for shiny happy people's come out. Jill and Amy both gave interviews for this. Out 2nd June on prime, just hoping it's out in the UK cos I'm dying to see it!
Yes it's being shown here in the UK, I watched the trailer and can't wait.....may the tea spillage be plentiful

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes it's being shown here in the UK, I watched the trailer and can't wait.....may the tea spillage be plentiful
Nice!!! Im not expecting to learn much new info about them or the iblp but I'm always up for watching anything like this.

Reactions: 4
Nice!!! Im not expecting to learn much new info about them or the iblp but I'm always up for watching anything like this.
Anything to know JB and Michelle are squirming is a win in my book :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I searched twice in prime UK and panicked the first time when it didn't come up that I would be behind with the tea but then I got it up with second search...phew!

I'm tired tonight but I watched the trailer...I noted Jill's interview but somehow missed Amy's. I wonder if Amy's mum is speaking too?

Reactions: 3
No doubt Jim Bob will be getting onto his big scary lawyers to try and get them to stop the documentary from airing like they stopped Joshy the paedophile from going to jail. Oh wait...

• Haha
Jim and Bobbye Holt are in it too, but evidence shows Bobbye has been in court to get a restraining order against her husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I searched twice in prime UK and panicked the first time when it didn't come up that I would be behind with the tea but then I got it up with second search...phew!

I'm tired tonight but I watched the trailer...I noted Jill's interview but somehow missed Amy's. I wonder if Amy's mum is speaking too?
Amy's parts super quick a d untill someone else she was in it I hadn't even noticed

Reactions: 5
When I was much younger I wanted to be apart of their family, because they seemed so wholesome and loving.
---
Joy has given birth and Katey (due Wednesday) won't be far behind.
Congrats to her. I haven't been keeping up to date since Fern was born.

Reactions: 6
Just spotted this on Pinterest.

Search words were "awkward family photos."

View attachment 2184859
What was it about Michelle and Jim Bob who had to constantly one up their kids on the PDAs? Jessa and Ben did this weird snogging picture post marriage and of course your mum and dad react by copying it 🤢
---
So Jessa posted the pic of her and Ben and then Michelle texted her the photo of her 'recreating' it. Jessa thought it was so sweet 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
What was it about Michelle and Jim Bob who had to constantly one up their kids on the PDAs? Jessa and Ben did this weird snogging picture post marriage and of course your mum and dad react by copying it 🤢
---
So Jessa posted the pic of her and Ben and then Michelle texted her the photo of her 'recreating' it. Jessa thought it was so sweet 🤢
Such a weird family

Reactions: 4