The Duggar Family #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw the son was denied parole again. And I was told the dad is spending all his money trying to get that fucker out of prison early. Even though he sexually abused his sisters.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I just saw the son was denied parole again. And I was told the dad is spending all his money trying to get that fucker out of prison early. Even though he sexually abused his sisters.
Disgusting. He’d never do the same if Josh was a girl. Sons can do no wrong in his eyes. 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can't seem to be able to find wacb thread anymore.

Her latest woe is me video is annoying yes what's being done to her is vile but I've watched the 7M documentary and she appeared for less han 1 second in a bunch of yt clips . She is the one that told the world that she worked on this documentary nobody would have known
Here you go x

Reactions: 3
So I just got dropped a nugget of information about Anna Duggar. Apparently she has registered a dog breeding business. She will be breeding Golden Doodles.

I have seen no evidence of Anna being a dog lover. I have been reflecting on what I subjected myself to in watching back episodes and old specials over the years. I do not believe I ever saw any Duggar with a pet. Not a dog. Not a cat. Not so much as a budgie or a guppy.

Golden Doodles are perhaps the most popular of the designer dogs people with little care for how an animal was treated before they laid eyes on it as long as it looks right seek.
They sell for between $2,000 - $4,000 each puppy. Females costing more than males. Each female can have 2 or 3 litters a year if the puppies are taken off her before 8 weeks. Which is horrendously dangerous for the puppies & traumatising for the mother but here we are.

A puppy farm. In a state (Arkansas) which has not a single regulation over the breeding of dogs for sale. No health standards. No standards for what sorts of accommodations the dogs must have, how much food & exercise they must get. Whether they get any veterinary treatments, vaccinations, worming.

An unregulated puppy farm. She can breed as many puppies as god sends her.

It's a horrifying thought.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Golden Doodles have between 4-12 puppies per litter. Second & 3rd litters tend to be larger than first litters. A female dog is fertile from between 6-9 months of age. Registered breeders won't breed any witch before 2 years though. Indeed with large dogs they may wait till 3 or 4 because at that stage the dog is fully mature, large enough & with enough bone density & iron to withstand the gestation unharmed.Allowing a 7-8 month old puppy have puppies is akin to letting an eleven year old have a baby. Again something I'm sure they'd do if they could get away with it.

So if she gets 2-3 witches she could be pumping puppies out at a rate of between 12- 24 p/a within the first year. Split the difference on price and say they sell 20 pups at an average of 2,500 each. That's 50 grand Net. If they don't spend much on food, meds & kennels they could clear 40k less the initial cost of the dogs just the first year. No regs to tell them they can't do it on the cheap after all.

You know I did not believe I could think any less of this family of fundie fiddlers than I already did but they just keep dropping the bar again.

I recently rescued my lovely little (OK he's huge but he's still a baby) American Staffy pup from a puppy farm. He was the runt of a litter of 7 which had been ripped from their Ma & thrown in a concrete pen with a chain link fence, had adult dry dog food dumped over the fence once a day and a bucket filled with water using a hose shoved through the fencing. Which was also how they cleaned the cell.

He weighed just over half of what a 12 week old AmStaff ought to weigh. He was bitten all over by the other pups who used to beat him up for food. He was terrified of everything & everyone. Especially men. He had a broken rib. He was completely shut down. He didn't whimper, bark or growl. He shook all over. He couldn't meet anyone's eye. (Except mine. Oddly he came to me as soon as I kissed at him through the chain link fencing & as soon as I plucked him from the ground in that pen he snuggled into the crook of my arm & stayed there.)

His tail was permanently tucked so far between his legs it touched his emaciated little belly. He had never seen grass. He didn't know what trees or flowers were. Birds singing terrified him. He thought every time he saw his own reflection in a window or my stainless steel fridge that it was one of his siblings come back to attack him and he'd cower behind my legs.

He is 7 months old last week and I have finally got him over all of that by dint of spending every day & night noting what his triggers are and gradually exposing him to them in a non-threatening, praise based training programme and a complete re-feeding programme. For the first week I carried him everywhere in a baby sling I wore as I seemed to be the only thing he wasn't afraid of.

The misery this witch will cause those poor bloody animals in an unregulated state is too awful for me to contemplate.

Oh - this is Tanqueray Lord Sniffer Jones today. And front right - in the concentration camp I liberated him from.

1719749814919.png

1719750175258.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
You are a bloody angel Tilly. And he is a beauty 😍. Why oh why do they not have strict regulations on breeding? Those poor, helpless, defenceless pups. My heart is breaking.

Reactions: 1
I’d seen that on Reddit a couple of months ago. I do remember the Duggars having dogs and possibly a cat at one point in the series when Josie was a baby, but you never saw them being walked etc. Jill got a rescue last year I think.

Golden Doodles have between 4-12 puppies per litter. Second & 3rd litters tend to be larger than first litters. A female dog is fertile from between 6-9 months of age. Registered breeders won't breed any witch before 2 years though. Indeed with large dogs they may wait till 3 or 4 because at that stage the dog is fully mature, large enough & with enough bone density & iron to withstand the gestation unharmed.Allowing a 7-8 month old puppy have puppies is akin to letting an eleven year old have a baby. Again something I'm sure they'd do if they could get away with it.

So if she gets 2-3 witches she could be pumping puppies out at a rate of between 12- 24 p/a within the first year. Split the difference on price and say they sell 20 pups at an average of 2,500 each. That's 50 grand Net. If they don't spend much on food, meds & kennels they could clear 40k less the initial cost of the dogs just the first year. No regs to tell them they can't do it on the cheap after all.

You know I did not believe I could think any less of this family of fundie fiddlers than I already did but they just keep dropping the bar again.

I recently rescued my lovely little (OK he's huge but he's still a baby) American Staffy pup from a puppy farm. He was the runt of a litter of 7 which had been ripped from their Ma & thrown in a concrete pen with a chain link fence, had adult dry dog food dumped over the fence once a day and a bucket filled with water using a hose shoved through the fencing. Which was also how they cleaned the cell.

He weighed just over half of what a 12 week old AmStaff ought to weigh. He was bitten all over by the other pups who used to beat him up for food. He was terrified of everything & everyone. Especially men. He had a broken rib. He was completely shut down. He didn't whimper, bark or growl. He shook all over. He couldn't meet anyone's eye. (Except mine. Oddly he came to me as soon as I kissed at him through the chain link fencing & as soon as I plucked him from the ground in that pen he snuggled into the crook of my arm & stayed there.)

His tail was permanently tucked so far between his legs it touched his emaciated little belly. He had never seen grass. He didn't know what trees or flowers were. Birds singing terrified him. He thought every time he saw his own reflection in a window or my stainless steel fridge that it was one of his siblings come back to attack him and he'd cower behind my legs.

He is 7 months old last week and I have finally got him over all of that by dint of spending every day & night noting what his triggers are and gradually exposing him to them in a non-threatening, praise based training programme and a complete re-feeding programme. For the first week I carried him everywhere in a baby sling I wore as I seemed to be the only thing he wasn't afraid of.

The misery this witch will cause those poor bloody animals in an unregulated state is too awful for me to contemplate.

Oh - this is Tanqueray Lord Sniffer Jones today. And front right - in the concentration camp I liberated him from.

View attachment 3025790

View attachment 3025798
Your little man is adorable! All doggies deserve an owner like you.

I’d seen that on Reddit a couple of months ago. I do remember the Duggars having dogs and possibly a cat at one point in the series when Josie was a baby, but you never saw them being walked etc. Jill got a rescue last year I think.
They were never walked and never let in the house. They were always outside on 19KAC. I suspect they’ve been back yard breeding for decades to support their finances. Jim Bob knows how to commit fraud get around the laws and legislations.

Reactions: 2