WithoutaCrystalBall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember how I ended up knowing about Katie Joy. But I enjoyed her videos at first. However she seems to attract drama.

Reactions: 6
I can’t remember how I ended up knowing about Katie Joy. But I enjoyed her videos at first. However she seems to attract drama.
There is no way the police turned up at her door about the gabby petito case- the woman is delusional and Quite frankly thirsty for attention?

Reactions: 2
I think I first heard of her when she was doing a YouTube vid about the American couple who gave away their adopted son. I don’t follow her but dip in and out.

I know she’s currently covering the Gabby Petito case, and I found these on her grid!
Utter bullshit that this happened! Jaysus, they didn’t turn up at his parents door until it was too late so why would they be turning up at some crazy bloggers house? She’s mental!

Reactions: 3
Can't stand her, she's poison. Todd Chrisley is trying to raise a class action lawsuit against her for defamation, I believe. He's already up to about ten people willing to get involved. Possibly one of the most damaging YouTubers out there, and that's saying something. Glad someone started a thread.

I only watch her when she does videos about the loony tune car crash Farrah Abraham

Reactions: 1
I only heard about her when Tatti Westbrook sued her and Emily D Baker covered all of the filings, now that was a wild ride 😳. Absolute fantasist/ nut job

I only heard about her when Tatti Westbrook sued her and Emily D Baker covered all of the filings, now that was a wild ride 😳. Absolute fantasist/ nut job
I can’t understand why she doesn’t walk away from it all? It must be so toxic? I think she thrives on it all?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am so glad to see this thread. No doubt KJ will whine about it before long.

She is a fruit loop of the finest. The scary thing is people take her seriously and believe what she says as fact.

Ask that stuff with Creepshowart last year was insanity at its best.

Reactions: 4
I am so glad to see this thread. No doubt KJ will whine about it before long.

She is a fruit loop of the finest. The scary thing is people take her seriously and believe what she says as fact.

Ask that stuff with Creepshowart last year was insanity at its best.
I think she will never know about her tattle thread- I’d assume we were a very niche British market that follow her 😂

• Haha
I used to watch her channel way back when she started out, she had some decent tea to spill and she seemed to deliver it pretty well but as her following grew and her vlogs got loads more views she became insufferable, it all went to her head, she thinks she's untouchable and goes way too far a lot of the time, her thumbnails are sometimes very crass and often click bait, she does have inside duggar info but goes on and on and on to get to the point, she jumps on the latest bandwagon and is like a dog with a bone with it, post after post, live after live, I had to unfollow. It's worth a dip back in now and again to see how it's all unfolding but wow she's pissing off a lot of people!

I think she will never know about her tattle thread- I’d assume we were a very niche British market that follow her 😂
She is aware of the Duggar thread on her after it was mention on Reddit way back when and I am pretty sure she was here reading it then.

She is aware of the Duggar thread on her after it was mention on Reddit way back when and I am pretty sure she was here reading it then.
Oh god I can see the update now- there is a tattle thread on me, they have called social work on me but don’t worry I’ve tracked them all down and the CIA/MI5/FBI are about to arrest them all now- they threatened my life! 🤨 some people thrive on drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to watch her channel way back when she started out, she had some decent tea to spill and she seemed to deliver it pretty well but as her following grew and her vlogs got loads more views she became insufferable, it all went to her head, she thinks she's untouchable and goes way too far a lot of the time, her thumbnails are sometimes very crass and often click bait, she does have inside duggar info but goes on and on and on to get to the point, she jumps on the latest bandwagon and is like a dog with a bone with it, post after post, live after live, I had to unfollow. It's worth a dip back in now and again to see how it's all unfolding but wow she's pissing off a lot of people!
clickbait for sure...phrases like "abandoned" when she means someone went on holiday and is having a break...not actually abandoned.

Oh god I can see the update now- there is a tattle thread on me, they have called social work on me but don’t worry I’ve tracked them all down and the CIA/MI5/FBI are about to arrest them all now- they threatened my life! 🤨 some people thrive on drama!
Haha. This made me laugh. She'll be on to you for stealing her video content though 🤣

• Haha
I think I first heard of her when she was doing a YouTube vid about the American couple who gave away their adopted son. I don’t follow her but dip in and out.

I know she’s currently covering the Gabby Petito case, and I found these on her grid!
She’s really crazy isn’t she…. as if the police are hunting Brian laundrie in some insignificant bloggers house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5